Feeler: Swap buckets for standard S3 seats + cash

Scotty

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My mate's got an S3 but due to kids he's not getting on well pulling the seats back and forth so is looking to swap them out.

He posted this on TSN :

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/audi...eler-swap-buckets-standard-s3-seats-cash.html

"Hi,

Anyone out there with an S3 with the standard black leather seats and fancy upgrading to the buckets?

Although I LOVE them, getting the kids in and out on a daily basis is a chore... so I'm asking on here first before buying/selling on eBay.

I know the buckets fetch really good money, so there'd need to be a money transaction too, but I'm not going to ask silly money.

P"

If you're not registered let me know and I'll pass on your comments etc.

I just thought someone on here could be keen on this :icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Hi, I have alacantara with leather how much on top does he want?

Hi ya,

Just registered on here... :rock:

I have a 3-door S3, so the donor car would need to be the same as I need the slide function that the Buckets don't provide.

My thoughts are £500 plus the donor seats for the buckets.

If they are half-leather half-alcantara, then we'd need to swap the rear seats too so they match (as I have full leather)

Cheers (and HI EVERYONE!)

Paul :s3addict:

You jammy b@stard N8KOW ! I used to like you but not so sure now ....:noway:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ya,

Just registered on here... :rock:

I have a 3-door S3, so the donor car would need to be the same as I need the slide function that the Buckets don't provide.

My thoughts are £500 plus the donor seats for the buckets.

If they are half-leather half-alcantara, then we'd need to swap the rear seats too so they match (as I have full leather)

Cheers (and HI EVERYONE!)

Paul :s3addict:

im willing to get it changed as i FIRST TO POST TO YOU lol can you call me on 07946621072 or PM Me your number cash ready waiting where do you live

@N8KOW YOUR CAR IS 5DOOR'?

I pm'd him first on the original add. sold to me. Doesn't matter if my car is 700 doors, he'll be getting S3 front seats + cash.

I would be worried if it did.....i don't count the glovebox as a door really....

Err Nathan... Hello !

i think i was first in line , LOL

Also have that white cluster for you in the boot of my car , bell me when your back.

I want a finders fee from the winning bidder and I want commision from Biscuits.

:angrymod:

Don't all rush at once ;)

Well done Nathan, cracking deal.

Mine are still for sale if anyone is feeling flush :)

I'm still waiting for the pics mate?

& I was 1st in line again for these seats, so I would appreciate 1st refusal please.

Well done Nate. About time you got yourself some bucket seats! Cant wait to see the photos. Your car gonna be perfect soon!

Well done Nathan, cracking deal.

Mine are still for sale if anyone is feeling flush :)

ahh great when i sell my car i may purchase them and just watch tv on them or something in my living room ...

tvw.jpg

I'm still waiting for the pics mate?

& I was 1st in line again for these seats, so I would appreciate 1st refusal please.

No problem at all Nigel they are yours for the buying, I will organise some pics for you I have just been so busy at work but thankfully things will be much easier next week as many of the absent staff return to work.

There may be an opportunity to see them for real next week if you are around as I may be over at Matt's place - it's a long story but one that will be shared, eventually :)

Buckets are`really well worth the wait, so much more comfortable and supportive than the standard S3/S-line items.

Wounded!!!!

Be cheaper to buy an S2 with buckets and swap over and sell again at those prices!!

These buckets are no longer mine, as he is not selling them anymore :sob:

I'm ok about it :banghead:

Bet you must be gutted fella!

But if i had buckets, i wouldnt be able to part with them either!

I got my brakes from an R32 with those buckets in it - wish Id have asked him how much he wanted and bought them :(

What happened N8???

And why aren`t you buying the ones that Spin140 is selling?

ohhh i feel for ya mate!!! i been watching this thread intensively waiting for pictures of your car with the seats fitted :huh:

If Nigel doesn't buy them you can be next in line Nathan, there is a lad off here called Luke who has enquired a few times but only offerred £1,800 to date and as you know I paid £2000 so need to recoup the money before the next S3 arrives :)

Sorry N8... but I just couldn't part with them.

Also, I have heated rear seats, so changing the fronts and rears (so they matched) was likely to be a faf.

Anyway, hope you find a set... sure the ones Spin has for sale are top notch... let hope another set some up.

:whistle2: