Feel this moment ,ok one more time :)

Great times ,hopefully we can get a few meets going on next year ;)

The BEST drive ever for me...

I'll always remeber that one voice in the car park saying, "Do we all know where we're going?" Followed by another lone voice saying "No, but MBK does, so we'll follow him." And we did, ok yeah, sh#t... NEVER again...

What a memorable run trying to follow someone else with a different agenda, and I was 4th in line, I think :uhm:

And still have a stone chipped bonnet to show for it :jump:

Been back this year and done the run again with RS3copilot but NOT like that day/run - and she was quiet!

It is a superb piece of tarmac, fantastic countryside!

Why not a spring/summer/autumn 2014 meet at Cerrigydrudion for some go-kart fun?

Reactions: T-800, Mr_Freeze and Kelza
I know what you mean John, just back from St Austell via some very nice country roads a bit damp here in Cornwall but the RS3 never disappoints.
Some great "fast" roads around here !!!! Ha ha. :yahoo:

Reactions: Kelza and 45bvtc
So how about a Go-Kart day in 2014 :racer: April/May ish maybe? It's great scenery and a great track and I can be prepared for any wet stuff as the facilities are well up for a change of clothing.

I'm up for it, any day; RS3copilot too, though she doesn't know that yet of course, so thats 'TWO' on any list.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Mr_Freeze
This sounds great john ;)

Reactions: 45bvtc
So how about a Go-Kart day in 2014 :racer: April/May ish maybe? It's great scenery and a great track and I can be prepared for any wet stuff as the facilities are well up for a change of clothing.

I'm up for it, any day; RS3copilot too, though she doesn't know that yet of course, so thats 'TWO' on any list.

I've got a holiday booked end of April, otherwise I'm in any other time.

Oh yes I'm in for this too. I'm happy karting in any weather as you know. My Mrs will be happy too, another excuse for a stay in Ruthin Castle.

We gotta just DO IT! I've started a THREAD.

If anyone knows how to manipulate - that sounds so wonderfully rude :asskicking: - a list then please go do it; I'm sure we can arrange something...

And if April's out for Mr. Freeze then I'll go for May, maybe he'll bring his lady sans T-shirt and sticky square bits along :ermm:

Reactions: Mr_Freeze and MBK
This is going happen ,let's get on it and sort out a date :)

This is going happen ,let's get on it and sort out a date :)

HERE John, GO see the Thread: GO KART MEET at Cerrig Y Drudion it's down the A5 . SAT NAV: LL21 0RU

I put a 'stick in the sand' for the 12th to 25th May... (19th maybe?) :racer:

1-45bvtc - 15th may
2-RS3copilot -15th may
3-RS3-KEL - any Monday ,but can take time off for another day ...
4-DAYTONA500 -anytime

AND put Ghost down as number 5. :scared2: