Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Sandra submitted a new Showcase Item:

*** Feedback On Crawley Dealership Meet 24th August ***

Guys, can you please leave some feedback on your meeting today at Crawley Audi. I personally wish to Thank Simon Leonard and Jemma Leslie who have been excellent in helping me set up this meeting for you all to enjoy. I also wish to say a special thanks to Shaun who joined the forum and introduced himself to those that were attending. A big thanks to all the staff that are contributing their time to show you guys around and take you out for passenger runs in some very nice car. Thank you very much from all of us here at audi-sport.net for a truly amazing day. :) x

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited:
Reactions: Crawley audi
It was a great day! Welcomed by Michelle.

Crawley Audi supplied drinks and breakfast for us all. Brief introduction from the team Shaun and rob, Michelle and Nicola before we moved onto the site tour.

It was really good to see "behind the doors" of areas like the workshop.

Back round to the show room and we we're let loose to check out all the cars!!!

Passenger rides were available in the R8, RS Q3, A8 and the new s3 saloon.

Gift bag!

An enjoyable day accompanied by great weather.

Massive thanks to Crawley Audi for being greats hosts and being able to spare us a few hours to show us around.

Also thanks Sandra, kwistoff and all involved in making this all happen

Reactions: Double V, Sandra, RSKperformance and 2 others
Awesome! Looks great :)

Reactions: Sandra
Firstly, want to say Thank you Sandra, Chris and those who was involved to make this meet happen!;)

Weather was superb so all of us actually could enjoy it and spend some time at the parking area staring and discussing the machines.

A BIG thank you for Crawley Audi Centre staff who was very friendly and treated us with a warm welcome, coffees and sandwiches!

Thank you Rob for unforgettable ride in R8 V10;D

Also, it was a very nice to see an original Ur Quattro brought by Gerald - which made the Audi brand what it is today a more than 30 years ago!

And of course it was pleasure to get a goodie bag including a thermo-cup that fits in my cup holder juust perfectly!:)

Once again, THANK YOU all guys who attended and made this interesting day happen! It was nice to meet you. See you next time, the Lords of the rings! lol

P.S. Some photos below.

Attachments

• IMG_0446.JPG
    IMG_0446.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 497
  • IMG_0447.JPG
    IMG_0447.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 532
  • IMG_0450.JPG
    IMG_0450.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 480
  • IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0466.JPG
    IMG_0466.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 509
  • IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 479
  • IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 499
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 519
  • IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 485
Reactions: Sandra, kwistof, Alex_Wil and 1 other person
Some more pic

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 469
  • IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 468
  • IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 483
  • IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 503
Reactions: Sandra, kwistof and Alex_Wil
Firstly, want to say Thank you Sandra, Chris and those who was involved to make this meet happen!;)

Weather was superb so all of us actually could enjoy it and spend some time at the parking area staring and discussing the machines.

A BIG thank you for Crawley Audi Centre staff who was very friendly and treated us with a warm welcome, coffees and sandwiches!

Thank you Rob for unforgettable ride in R8 V10;D

Also, it was a very nice to see an original Ur Quattro brought by Gerald - which made the Audi brand what it is today a more than 30 years ago!

And of course it was pleasure to get a goodie bag including a thermo-cup that fits in my cup holder juust perfectly!:)

Once again, THANK YOU all guys who attended and made this interesting day happen! It was nice to meet you. See you next time, the Lords of the rings! lol

P.S. Some photos below.

Thank you for showing my bold spot in HD quality

Reactions: Sandra and Alex_Wil
Hi guys thank you all for attending the meet yesterday at are incredible site at crawley audi hope you all had a great day and enjoyed the time spend with are team, it was a pleasure to meet you all and nice to see you all, hope you all enjoyed the test drives your feedback will be greatly appreciated, currently editing some of the pictures taken so keep your eyes out, new and old S3
IMG 1222 Fotor

Reactions: Double V, Sandra, kwistof and 2 others
Looks a awesome day.... Trust Sandra to arrange a day like this.... She's too good to us lot.

Great work Crawley Audi...

Reactions: Sandra and kwistof
IMG 1193 Fotor
IMG 1194 Fotor
IMG 1196 Fotor
IMG 1198 Fotor
IMG 1200 Fotor
IMG 1201 Fotor
IMG 1203 Fotor
IMG 1204 Fotor
IMG 1205 Fotor

Reactions: Sandra, kwistof, RSKperformance and 2 others
more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1220_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1220_Fotor.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 465
  • IMG_1221_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1221_Fotor.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 460
  • IMG_1222_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1222_Fotor.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 455
  • IMG_1223_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1223_Fotor.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 471
  • IMG_1224_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1224_Fotor.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_1225_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1225_Fotor.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 439
  • IMG_1226_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1226_Fotor.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 443
  • IMG_1227_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1227_Fotor.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_1228_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_1228_Fotor.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 430
Reactions: Double V, Sandra and kwistof
I'd like to say a big thanks to all the ASN members that attended the meet at Crawley Audi yesterday!
It was a pleasure to have you all at our dealership and to see the passion you have for our fantastic brand!
You certainly picked a good day weather wise and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
I'm glad you all enjoyed the passenger rides, it was great being able to share the experience of the R8 V10 with so many of you!
Many thanks, Rob.

Great pictures! And the passenger rides were awesome! The misses loved the R8. Thank you all again

Reactions: Sandra and Crawley audi
Big thanks to Sandra and Crawley Audi ! Had a great time and loved the passenger rides ! The r8 is the winner for me ;)

Look forward to future events like this !

Thanks again!

Alex

Reactions: Sandra and Crawley audi
The ASN group that hopefully enjoyed there Crawley Audi experience...............................
IMG 1219 Fotor
IMG 1220 Fotor
IMG 1221 Fotor

Hi all,

Thanks you for your feedback for the meet on Sunday - I have to say a massive thank you to Sandra for organinsing it all and obviously Crawley Audi who were able to make us extremely welcome to their lovely dealership.

I haven't had a chance to have a proper look through my pictures yet- but I see from the above that you all got some great shots. I'll make sure I put some time aside this evening to upload my pictures and write a few more words.

Cheers for those that came and glad you all had a great time - look forward to going back once the dealership has it's re-fit or mabe even once it moves to its new premises :)

Chris

Reactions: Double V and Sandra
As mentioned earlier, here are some pictures of the day;

Parked up outside Crawley Audi

Inside for some breakfast and refreshments :)

Having a look round the dealership

The view from an A8 to a R8 V8 in the showroom

Then off outside for some passenger rides in a RSQ3, a S3 Saloon and R8 V10 :)

A massive thanks to Sandra and Shaun, as I was able to get a few shots of my S3 with the new S3 saloon and RS

Reactions: Sandra
....As the cars were clean and the weather was nice, a few of us stayed a little longer to take a few pics

So to sum up it was a great meet with some lovely weather and I enjoyed meeting other ASN members and having a look round their pride and joys. The tour, test drives and hospitality from Crawley Audi were excellent so a massive thanks to you all for that and of course Sandra for setting it all up in the background.

The goody bag was a nice surprise and I'm sure I can speak for us all when I say we'll look forward to a return visit once the dealership has been refitted :)

Chris

Reactions: Sandra, RSKperformance and Crawley audi
This was an excellent meet, good photos taken nice to meet you all :)

Reactions: Sandra, Crawley audi and kwistof
Looks like I missed a great day :(
Hope there will be more events at Crawley as they have done a great job in hosting. Well done to Sandra and anyone else at ASN who assisted in this event.

Reactions: kwistof, TonyH38 and Crawley audi
Sounds like you all had an enjoyable day. Thanks to all the staff at Crawley Audi and welcome to two members of the dealership to audi-sport.net. Shaun, your pictures are fantastic, thank you very much for sharing with us all. :) x

Reactions: Double V and kwistof
Sorry for my late entry to this thread. Been a fairly busy week but I've finally got my photos processed. It was a great day out, weather was perfect and the staff were very hospitable for the duration of our visit. Thoroughly enjoyed the passenger rides in all the cars, it was interesting to see what machines that some people only dream about can do. The R8 was a particular highlight but it was also great to meet the workshop guys who were really down to earth and happy to chat.

Thanks to Sandra for organising the event, and everyone in attendance who made it what it was.

Here is a link to some of my photos from the day. Password for the album is 'awesome'. Hope you like :)

http://s286.photobucket.com/user/willenium2k4/library/ASN Crawley Meet 24-08-2014

Reactions: Jay A3 and kwistof
How did I miss this event. :mad:@@@@@
I live in Crawley. And just picked up my new A5 Sportback.

Sandra, Chris: Please arrange a new meet like this. Would love to see you guys and your rides. :D

This item has been removed.