**feedback For Bury St Edmunds Audi**

Had a great time, good selection of cars and every one was friendly big thanks to everyone who had a part in organising it.

Here are our cheesy photos :racer:

Reactions: Ghost, Zaco95, Sandra and 1 other person
A well organised fantastic day, a great selection of cars, especially the ridiculously awesome RS3.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming, big thanks to them all. Pics to follow .

Screenshot 13
Screenshot 13
Screenshot 14
Screenshot 15
Screenshot 16
Screenshot 17
Screenshot 19
Screenshot 20
Screenshot 22
Screenshot 23
I would like to say a big thanks to all for making this truly very memorable day indeed.I know Sandra put a lot of time and effort in my request for a day like this to happen in the East and as always she can up with the goods in a big way.
David White and his colleagues made us all feel very welcome and laid on a very nice selection of pastries and all we could drink (non alcoholic of course) and I would like to thank him for letting us all test drive a fine selection of Audi's latest models including the awesome RS3 and for me something of a big surprise the SQ5 which in sport mode with it's V6 bi turbo wasn't far off the RS3's pace.
Finally before some pics I would like to thanks all ASN Eastern member and there family's/partners for attending today and hopefully in the future more can attend as the days are few and far between and I know Bury St Edmunds Audi would be willing to have us back again.

Screenshot 13

Last edited by a moderator:
A big thank you Sandra for organising today . The reception staff gave us a great welcome .we were given drinks & pastries . David from the dealership gave us some background on the dealership & Audi . There was a good range of cars for us to drive . I drove the SQ5 which had a sublime 3.0 twin turbo Diesel engine , my favourite from the day ,next I drove a A5 convertible which was nice but didn't feel special but little Issac loved the wind in his hair .. Next I went out on my own in a Quattro TT , what a superb fun car , I was grinning the whole drive .last drive was the RS3 there are not enough words to describe how quick it was , very composed through the twisty bits . The staff were great with Issac which is a big thing for us . Definitely will be going back to buy a Audi from them after the birth of our daughter on Monday/Tuesday . On a personal level a huge thank you to David White .we have some photos & if we ever work out to upload them we will share them :)

Reactions: Ghost, Zaco95, SPARTAN91 and 1 other person
So a few pics
Ridiculously Awesome RS3

The better half loved the TT Coupe, and it was a great car

Not usually a Cab fan, but this A5 was really very good, definitely a decision for the future

Now the SQ5 was something of a surprise (and made the Mrs swear at me- lol)...... loved it

All in all a brilliant day for ASN members..... A massive thanks again to all who organised and attended.
See you at AITP7

Reactions: Ghost, Zaco95, SPARTAN91 and 1 other person
Had a brilliant time at the meet, as I was under 21 Sandra organised with the the dealership to get me a car to drive and the got me a very nice A3 which also my girlfriend got to drive, we both loved it. After we finished both driving that kindly enough David White took us out in the RS3 which was an amazing experience, me and my girlfriend thank David again for taking us out :)
I would also like to add the nice reception we had the staff were very friendly and thank them for laying out pastries and drinks which were very nice!

To sum it up was a brilliant day and would love to do it again when I'm 21 so I can drive the range of cars (maybe a plan for next year :p)

Thank you Sandra and Bury St Edmunds Audi for organising this event.

Reactions: Ghost, Macdoon, losirob and 2 others
Hi Guys

Thanks to this meet and the introduction to Bury St Edmunds Audi I have changed my car there for an A3 Black Edition. I dealt with Adam who made sure the car was all serviced and Dan remembered us from the meet and made us feel very welcome.

If it wasn't for the meet I probably would not have looked on their website at their used car stock, so it worked out well for both sides

I would happily buy a car from them again in the future.

Looking forward to the next driving meet :blackrs4:

Cheers
Chris

Reactions: Sandra and SPARTAN91
This item has been removed.