Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Gaz170, Al.b7se and Andy76
Sandra - it was a Saturday morning well spent! The guys and facilities at Belfast Audi are nothing short of fantastic! Pat is an absolute gentleman and full of knowledge and fair play to Richard Armstrong for taking time out of his busy schedule to have a chat to the group. The Audi brand is very strong and I have to say I am on my 2nd Audi A4 quattro avant and I will never leave the brand!! Highlight of the day (over and above Doreen's breakfast) was sitting revving the RS6 in the workshop! Phenomenal piece of kit!!! A big thank you to all the organisers and staff - I almost feel guilty for booking my car into Portadown Audi for work this week coming but we meet with Portadown next month and no doubt a great bunch of people there too!! Thanks again!

Reactions: Gaz170, ed1119 and Sandra
Completely echo the above comment from Andy. Belfast Audi is a fantastic place with great facilities. Pat is a gentleman and was very accommodating to us all. I found the business side of things that Richard mentioned very interesting.

I'll now be dreaming about getting an RS6....now to figure out how to afford the monthly payments!

Reactions: Gaz170, Sandra and Andy76
Another fantastic morning at Belfast Audi. Once again Pat stepping up to give us a brilliant tour of their facilities and explaining how they run their day to day business.

Pat is a true gentleman and all round really nice person, extremely informative and knowledgable about the brand, not only this but he is so easy to get along with and always willing to help at any given second. A real asset to the Audi brand.

Richard Armstrong also popped over to see us before we left, another gentleman and really nice guy. He had some great sales statistics to tell us and very kindly invited us to the next showcase which is always very exciting!

Lets not forget, all of us are very thankful to Belfast Audi's resident in house caterer, Doreen. A lovely lady who serves up a great breakfast with a smile. Doreen is very integral to the Dealership.

Lastly I'd just like to say a big thanks to the entire Belfast team for making us all feel so welcome, we absolutely love going to these events and all of us, whether it's new or old faces, come out of the experience thinking very highly of the dealership.

We are so very much looking forward to the next event with NI Audi.

Reactions: Gaz170, Al.b7se, ed1119 and 2 others
I also want to take the opportunity to thank you Sandra, without you this wouldn't be possible. You put in all the graft and hard work behind the scenes to ensure that we all have a fantastic time at these events. You are the backbone of this great club and I couldn't see it being anywhere near as big as it is without you!

We just want you to know that we all think a lot of you and your hard work and efforts do not go unrecognised.

Reactions: Gaz170, Al.b7se, ruairi83 and 3 others
Sorry I forgot to mention both Doreen and Sandra for all their hard work...thank you :yes:

Reactions: Sandra
Great meet once again! Good to see everyone again and a few new faces. Still in a bit of shock about wining the best car prize! good buzz after it got wrecked it a few weeks back and botching it back together during the week to hopefully get it presentable to attend the meet in it.

Thanks to Doreen for the grub was lovely! and thanks to Pat and the rest of the staff at Audi Belfast for the welcome! Would also like to thank Sandra etc for organising the meet and the hard work put in to get these arranged and put in place.

Getting to play with the RS3 & RS6 was also great! Took aload of photos and a few videos ill hopefully get them posted soon.

Looking forward to the next one!

Reactions: Gaz170, ed1119, Andy76 and 1 other person
Apologies i couldn't make it, i got to the last one it was brilliant, just so busy atm with work. Hope everyone had a great day, the guys at belfast audi are brilliant.

Any ideas what the next meet will be?

Thanks to sandra and the team for organising it.

Reactions: Gaz170 and Sandra
@Jamesc_89 i bet you're glad it was a girl who was choosing the winner, they would always go for a TT over the rest of us lol

Apologies i couldn't make it, i got to the last one it was brilliant, just so busy atm with work. Hope everyone had a great day, the guys at belfast audi are brilliant.

Any ideas what the next meet will be?

Thanks to sandra and the team for organising it.
The next meet is next month at Portadown Audi, they are very pleased to be showing us around their newly refurbished showroom, which I have heard looks fantastic. No date has been set yet but once we know we will let you guys know right away.

Reactions: Al.b7se and ruairi83
@Jamesc_89 i bet you're glad it was a girl who was choosing the winner, they would always go for a TT over the rest of us lol

What can I say the girls love the TT ;)

The next meet is next month at Portadown Audi, they are very pleased to be showing us around their newly refurbished showroom, which I have heard looks fantastic. No date has been set yet but once we know we will let you guys know right away.

Was in Portadown last week myself quite a change from the old set up! Looking forward to getting a good look around it.

Reactions: Andy76
Hi Sandra, sorry for the delay in responding - what a fantastic Saturday morning! It was great getting the opportunity to see the Belfast Dealership, meeting all the wonderful staff including Richard (who is bound to have a busy schedule), Pat with his wealth of knowledge and Doreen in the Quattro Café keeping us fueled up for the day :) The icing on the cake was the RS3 and RS6 in the workshop – we need to organise a group buy with at least 50% off retail !!!
:blackrs4:
Seriously though, thanks to all the organisers and for the great hospitality at Belfast Audi, you all are a credit to the Audi brand. I think all new owners should get the tour of the facilities like we did. Looking forward to the Portadown visit!

PS Some quick photos from Saturday:
IMG 3895 IMG 3899 IMG 3941 IMG 3953 IMG 3974

Attachments

• IMG_3922.JPG
    IMG_3922.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: Cookies, Gaz170, SPIKE_ and 4 others
Heres my photos from the day, theres quite a number of them but click the album link and will (hopefully work) bring you do the photobucket album)

DSC_9161_zpszhn2vtvs.jpg

http://s664.photobucket.com/user/jamescphotography/library/Car Shows/Audi Sport 2016/Belfast Tour

Though one thing i must say ill not say any names! but i dont appreciate the screenshots i had been sent containing slabbering going on by a particular member of the site about my business, my car and the prize and remarks on my car, i thought memebers were far more mature than that!

Reactions: ed1119, RyanCudlip and SPIKE_
Heres my photos from the day, theres quite a number of them but click the album link and will (hopefully work) bring you do the photobucket album)

DSC_9161_zpszhn2vtvs.jpg

http://s664.photobucket.com/user/jamescphotography/library/Car Shows/Audi Sport 2016/Belfast Tour

Though one thing i must say ill not say any names! but i dont appreciate the screenshots i had been sent containing slabbering going on by a particular member of the site about my business, my car and the prize and remarks on my car, i thought memebers were far more mature than that!
Name
And Shame

Reactions: ed1119 and Andy76
Il defo be going to portadown Audi meet thanks lads

I got a call today from Belfast Audi to ask why i wasn't there on Saturday lol

Reactions: Brennan
Guys,

As my first post, I'd just like to echo all the comments and sentiment from those above. I had a great introduction to the Audi-sport.net community, and the hospitality shown by Belfast Audi was nothing short of humbling.

Thanks to everyone involved for a great morning, and hopefully you guys won't mind this passenger coming along to the next meet. Oh, and thanks to Andy for providing the transport.

Hopefully see you all in the next few weeks.

Niall

Edit - sorry, but I don't own an Audi. Perhaps I'm a potential owner.....

Nearly forgot - A few pics

ad2a2535f9c737264249abd3457ed061.jpg

Barry doing his thing

1025573b78261058770e890b9455baa5.jpg

Motivation
67b0d6108f61b9d512f21e14576fd119.jpg

A5 Allroad lol
90336ca959742f25b7bf61c87bfc07ef.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ed1119, Gaz170, Sandra and 2 others
Guys,

As my first post, I'd just like to echo all the comments and sentiment from those above. I had a great introduction to the Audi-sport.net community, and the hospitality shown by Belfast Audi was nothing short of humbling.

Thanks to everyone involved for a great morning, and hopefully you guys won't mind this passenger coming along to the next meet. Oh, and thanks to Andy for providing the transport.

Niall

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Pleasure to have you on board! I'll take you in the RS6 next time!!! I wish!!

Reactions: Cookies
Guys,

Niall

Niall you are very welcome to come along to our meets any time, was nice to meet you, hope you and Andy can make it to the next one :)

Reactions: Cookies
Realy enjoyed my 1st meet unbelievable set up at belfast audi. Thanks to Richard & Pat for taking the time to talk to us and to Doreen for a very tasty breakfast. Not to forget Aaron & Sandra for the preporation for the meet. Cant wait to Portadown.

Reactions: Gaz170 and Brennan
Realy enjoyed my 1st meet unbelievable set up at belfast audi. Thanks to Richard & Pat for taking the time to talk to us and to Doreen for a very tasty breakfast. Not to forget Aaron & Sandra for the preporation for the meet. Cant wait to Portadown.
Was great to see you and Gary at the meet, looking forward to see yous at Portadown :)

Reactions: Gaz170
Bit belated
Good to meet everyone again as always inc new faces
Rs6 hmmmm ..................... Roll on next audi drive select day 1st name down in advance plz @Sandra

Big thanks to
Sandra @Brennan
Pat for taking the time to show us about & belfast audi staff for having us
Doreen for the breakie
Another good friendly visit
need to stop going ole eye's get to big for the pocket

Definitely be @ portadown meet

Btw @Jamesc_89 was a fix ! Lol ;p

Reactions: ruairi83 and Brennan
Bit belated
Good to meet everyone again as always inc new faces
Rs6 hmmmm ..................... Roll on next audi drive select day 1st name down in advance plz @Sandra

Big thanks to
Sandra @Brennan
Pat for taking the time to show us about & belfast audi staff for having us
Doreen for the breakie
Another good friendly visit
need to stop going ole eye's get to big for the pocket

Definitely be @ portadown meet

Btw @Jamesc_89 was a fix ! Lol ;p
See if I can work my magic for you. Glad you enjoyed Belfast. :) x

Reactions: Brennan and Gaz170
Kicking myself I missed this :( Never got any notifications through email or I would have attended. When is the next one in Belfast? I'd like to go to the Belfast one as my car has been serviced there for 15 years straight.

Kicking myself I missed this :( Never got any notifications through email or I would have attended. When is the next one in Belfast? I'd like to go to the Belfast one as my car has been serviced there for 15 years straight.
Not fixed a date for next visit to Belfast Audi. We visiting the sister dealership in portadown next. ;)

I would imagine we will be back at Belfast in the next couple of months, in the mean time you are very welcome to join us at our Portadown meet :)

Great photos from the day, it looked like another great tour from Pat!:) .. Oh well done on winning the best car prize James, the TT is a credit to you always looks great!

Reactions: Sandra, RyanCudlip, Andy76 and 1 other person
This item has been removed.