[Feb 8, 2015] Stafford Audi Dealership Event (Stafford)

The RS6 is the only one I want to drive, kinda a bucket list thing. Anything else will be a bonus.

Same :)

I will be bringing camera stuff, if anyone doesn't want themselves or car reg to be in a shot just let me know.
Also same. Not sure what lenses to bring though, probably just my walkabout and new ultrawide if anyone wants any interior shots :)

Reactions: Sandra
The RS6 is the only one I want to drive, kinda a bucket list thing. Anything else will be a bonus.
You'll love the RS 6 I'll guarantee ! Having driven it twice last year at 2 Audi sport showcase events, such a fabulous piece of machinery.

I'll be happy to see EVERYONE queuing for the RS6: it'll DEFINATELY be the BEST car on the day and will be well WORTH the WAIT! :rolleyes:

Honest! :think:

Same :)

Also same. Not sure what lenses to bring though, probably just my walkabout and new ultrawide if anyone wants any interior shots :)

wont bother with mine then :D looks like we already have our own press pack :D

Everyone looking forward to tomorrow then?

Reactions: Sandra and 45bvtc
Looks like it's gonna be a good day and I can't wait ,the only piece of camera related equipment I'm taking is my ROAD ANGEL speed camera detector.:undwech:

Reactions: Arrkon and Sandra
The RS4 is a GREAT car too, soooooo underated, that's the one you and Daytona500 MUST go for....

The problem for the RS4 is it will forever be in the shadow of the legendary B7 :)

I'm gutted about not being able to go

Especially as I'm now on the lookout for the RS 3's successor.....

Looking forward to this, just hoping my car is ready. Does anybody know of a local garage that can do a 4 wheel alignment either his afternoon or tomorrow morning?

The enthusiasm is BUBBLING over here guys.... :jump: Another sleepless night awaits...

Reactions: Sandra and DAYTONA 500
Looking forward to it, should be good :)

Was going to wash the car today but decided I couldn't be bothered :p

Looking forward to it, should be good :)

Was going to wash the car today but decided I couldn't be bothered :p

I'm given to believe there'll be a 'wash' freely available tomorrow... :search:

So I've cleaned my Audi, and I'm going to drive it with a faulty sensor, wish me luck! lol

Reactions: Arrkon, Sandra, DAYTONA 500 and 1 other person
So I've cleaned my Audi, and I'm going to drive it with a faulty sensor, wish me luck! lol

Just stay behind me Jo I always stick to the limit, (of the car) :yahoo:

Reactions: Arrkon and Sandra
Il see you at 10 Joe not washed my car too chuffin cold lol ;):friends:

LOT's of luck, jojo... Better luck this time at least...

As for it being 'cold' BLUEYS spotless... Then again, so is Sandy and Suzy...

Last edited:
Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Way down page FOUR now and still 17-hours to go...:jump:

Sandra, what have you done to us poor audi-sport.net contributors?

Already booked for Stoke I'd best book for Crewe...

Reactions: Moschops, DAYTONA 500 and Sandra
Way down page FOUR now and still 17-hours to go...:jump:

Sandra, what have you done to us poor audi-sport.net contributors?

Already booked for Stoke I'd best book for Crewe...

John, i hope i have organised a good meet for you all. Thats always my aim anyway. I hadn't done any midland area dealerships, so i have organised 3 a month apart to keep you boys smiling for next 3 months. :) x

Reactions: Moschops, DAYTONA 500, 45bvtc and 1 other person
@Audimad so glad to hear your going tomorrow.
Everyone can you please remember both parts of your driving licence. Please enjoy the day. Lots of pics please.
I will put a feedback thread up at some point tomorrow afternoon, can you all take a few minutes to leave a few comments for me to send to the dealership. Thanks. :) x

Reactions: jojo and DAYTONA 500
I'm given to believe there'll be a 'wash' freely available tomorrow... :search:

A kind offer but I prefer to clean my car myself - yes my local dealer thinks I'm bonkers when I always ask for it NOT to be washed :)

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra
So the start time is 11am - is this when everyone is aiming to get there, or is everyone going to show up early to try to get at the top of the test drive lists? :)

I'm gutted :( but due to ill health, I am going to have to pass on tomorrow.

If anyone needs a place please discuss with Sandra asap.

A kind offer but I prefer to clean my car myself - yes my local dealer thinks I'm bonkers when I always ask for it NOT to be washed :)

Ahem, me too - I've only ever let Daytona500 near any one of my cars and then I stood by watching, watching, watching....

Reactions: Moschops, DAYTONA 500 and Sandra
So the start time is 11am - is this when everyone is aiming to get there, or is everyone going to show up early to try to get at the top of the test drive lists? :)
That sounds about right Toby. \your welcome to turn up early. :) x
@PaulRS3 Sorry to hear your not well. Hope you feel better soon. :) x

I'm here already Vertigo1; a warm sleeping bag close by the workshop roller doors...

If it's good enough for NEXT sales then this'll be good enough for me; bl**dy cold mind....:eek:

Wake me when you get here... :audibash:

Reactions: ACWKGYTO, desertstorm, DAYTONA 500 and 1 other person

I'm here already Vertigo1; a warm sleeping bag close by the workshop roller doors...

If it's good enough for NEXT sales then this'll be good enough for me; bl**dy cold mind....:eek:

Wake me when you get here... :audibash:

Im loving the way you guys are all looking forward to this meet. :) x

Reactions: ACWKGYTO
Haha sounds like Apple launch days - if we camp outside all night do we get a free car? :p

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, 45bvtc and Sandra
Never grow up! Never grow up!

If a RS Audi don't excite you (without a salesman beside...) then your dyin' already; and I know you're not; not with that stunning green S3 machine anyway.

Never grow up! Never grow up! Every tomorrow is more than just another day...

And this'll be my 70th 7th of February and I'm way excited, and me driving there in an RS3 too...

Make way, I'll be after anything and everything...

Reactions: ACWKGYTO and Sandra
What is everybody driving to Stafford? We'll be in our S3 sportback.

Reactions: 45bvtc
See you at Hilton Park services around 10.00am those that are meeting there.

Mine will probably be the only A4 Avant amongst the A3/S3's :moa: