[Feb 8, 2015] Stafford Audi Dealership Event (Stafford)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
stafford audi.png
Afternoon everyone. Stafford Audi (part of the Swansway Garage Group) have kindly agreed to let us have a meet at their premises. There will be refreshments available and they have a reserved room for the day for you all. There will be a Master Tech to answer any questions.

Stafford Audi have on display 1 of 9 of the R8 LMX MODELS IN THE UK.
r8 lmx.jpg

There will be test drives available. The models available are listed below. (Test drives are for members of audi-sport.net only)
RS4
RS5
RS6
MK3 TT
RS7

Driving Licence Requirements are as Follows.
You must hold full driving Licence. Both Photo card and Counterpart must be produced on the day.
If you are under 25 years of age I need a pm with your details in advance of the meeting.
Notification in advance if you have Points that Total 9.

I Have 30 places available for this meet. Please respond by using the RSVP IN THE TOP POST TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
I personally wish to thank Phil Drury, Anna Ling and Audi UK for all your help in making this happen.

I hope you all have a great day and look forward to the pics.
Enjoy
Sandra

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
@Gops get on it mate
Good opportunity to put faces to names too, I don't believe I've had the pleasure of speaking to @The Challinor or @sidibear

:)

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I'm in... for now...

Jake Fowler

View attachment 47811 Afternoon everyone. Stafford Audi (part of the Swansway Garage Group) have kindly agreed to let us have a meet at their premises. There will be refreshments available and they have a reserved room for the day for you all. There will be a Master Tech to answer any questions.

Stafford Audi have on display 1 of 9 of the R8 LMX MODELS IN THE UK.
View attachment 47812

There will be test drives available. The models available are listed below. (Test drives are for members of audi-sport.net only)
RS4
RS5
RS6
MK3 TT
RS7

Driving Licence Requirements are as Follows.
You must hold full driving Licence. Both Photo card and Counterpart must be produced on the day.
If you are under 25 years of age I need a pm with your details in advance of the meeting.
Notification in advance if you have Points that Total 9.

I Have 30 places available for this meet. Please respond by using the RSVP IN THE TOP POST TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
I personally wish to thank Phil Drury, Anna Ling and Tom Grimshaw for all your help in making this happen.

I hope you all have a great day and look forward to the pics.
Enjoy
Sandra

Arrkon

Back in a "B"
Staff member
Regional Rep
@Jake Fowler drop a message to sandra with you'r details and she'll arrange it, dont forget to RSVP at the top if you haven't already done so.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
It's my birthday
Me and mine toooooooooo!!! :applaus:

And knowing well the route from MK0 I'm sure you could also make the meet at Stafford Audi, Princess!

I know we'd ALL love to meet and greet you... :kiss:

ShaunS3

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
Regional Rep
VCDS Map User
Having done a fair few dealer meets in my section, i couldn't say no to attending this one when i was invited by @Sandra

I don't actually live in the Midlands as you may already have guessed by my signature but have relatives there so i don't mind travelling for what WILL be an awesome event.

My S3 is going off road this weekend for a big build so i am doubtful i will have it back for the meet but will be attending in a lesser VAG car if needs be.....

Shaun.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
@ShaunS3 hey Shaun., alarm clocks on standby. I will phone you myself to make sure your awake, lol. Your licence is all renewed again and you get chance to drive the RS6 along with other awesome cars. Enjoy. :) x

Mrharris2

Boost needed
I wana come too

ShaunS3

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
Regional Rep
VCDS Map User
@ShaunS3 hey Shaun., alarm clocks on standby. I will phone you myself to make sure your awake, lol. Your licence is all renewed again and you get chance to drive the RS6 along with other awesome cars. Enjoy. :) x

Shhhh! We can't have all the forum knowing about my reputation of 'traditionally late' lol x

ACWKGYTO

I'm in look forward to it, will be in my new S1 sportback, I went to Stafford Audi the other day to look at the ABT mods on the S1 they had for sale, I liked the wheels ! Didnt get to drive the 310 bhp modded S1, will enjoy it standard to start with, plenty of time for mods !

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
I'm in look forward to it, will be in my new S1 sportback, I went to Stafford Audi the other day to look at the ABT mods on the S1 they had for sale, I liked the wheels ! Didnt get to drive the 310 bhp modded S1, will enjoy it standard to start with, plenty of time for mods !
Can you please RSVP in top post to attend. Thanks .

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
@Moschops good to have you join us. If you below 25 or have any endorsements can you pm details please. This is going to be a really good meet, im sure you will enjoy. :) x

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
No over 25 and clean :angel:
Oh and a big thank you for organsing this...:anbet:

Thank you. I enjoy organising so all you members get to drive some pretty cool cars and get tours behind the scenes at the dealership. :) x