[Feb 4, 2017] Belfast Audi Dealership Meet (Belfast)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
audi-belfast-showroom-exterior.jpg

Another great opportunity to visit Belfast Audi. A special Thank You to Richard Eakin, Patrick McKeown, Richard Armstrong and all the staff at the dealership. There will be breakfast when you arrive, a tour of the workshop with Pat who will answer all your questions. Look around the showroom at all the awesome cars, and a little surprise to be confirmed. I'm sure you will have a fantastic day as always. Please RSVP in the top post if you are attending.

Reactions: S33AWM and Brennan
Looking forward to this Sandra.....and the little surprise!

Reactions: Sandra
This was the one I've been waiting for :grinning: should be able to attend, will confirm at later date.

It better a old s1 Quattro. I have my rs4 decatted and a tubi Tumore fitted. Bring earplugs

I've only just seen this thread as I haven't been online much recently with work commitments!

I'd definitely go, and might have my next Audi ordered by the time we're there

I'll rsvp once I get a chance to get on the laptop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try and get up a run :)

******* IMPORTANT *******

Evening all. This event has been postponed probably till April. The dealership are going to be extremely busy with the run up to new registrations and then the change of their stock cars. One good thing is that the surprise gets better and this is not to me missed.
At the rescheduled meeting we will have two rally cars instead of just the one. We will have the Audi 90 Quattro that was driven by jimmy mccrae and the A4 that frank Biela won the touring car World Cup in 1995.

Reactions: ruairi83, Brennan, Jamesc_89 and 2 others

Evening all. This event has been postponed probably till April. The dealership are going to be extremely busy with the run up to new registrations and then the change of their stock cars. One good thing is that the surprise gets better and this is not to me missed.
At the rescheduled meeting we will have two rally cars instead of just the one. We will have the Audi 90 Quattro that was driven by jimmy mccrae and the A4 that frank Biela won the touring car World Cup in 1995.

This sounds amazing! thanks Sandra!

Reactions: ed1119 and Sandra

The surprise was worth it! April can't come soon enough. Thanks Sandra.

Wow! Thanks Sandra, it'll be worth the wait

Thanks for the update @Sandra our surprise sounds amazing and I can't wait to see them in the flesh!

*******IMPORTANT *******

I'll be happier bringing the rs then as most of the salt and crap will be off the roads. Trust me when I tell you this is the loudest car you'll ever have heard in your life #tubi

Reactions: Sandra and SPIKE_
As long as its not on the 8th of April as dubshed is on that weekend. But does mean if its April the TT should definatly be on the road!!!

Reactions: ed1119
That's grand Sandra. Thanks for the update.
Looking forward to it.

Here's a blast from the past. Only pic I have of it unfortunately. We used old school film in those days ;-)

d64de4604516cde30f677ad8f9e7d2a1.jpg

Reactions: ed1119, SPIKE_ and Sandra
I'll be trying to get across to this in April

Here's a blast from the past. Only pic I have of it unfortunately. We used old school film in those days ;-)

Here's my blast from the past:
b1325c567a96d7ea046fc5da5320f69e.jpg

Photo of a photo...so poor resolution :(

Reactions: RyanCudlip and SPIKE_

Here's my blast from the past:
b1325c567a96d7ea046fc5da5320f69e.jpg

Photo of a photo...so poor resolution :(

One of my colleagues used to own an older square shape 80 Quattro with the 2.2 5cyl engine in it. Apparently they were only made for two years so are very very rare!

Reactions: ed1119
Just seeing this. Really happy this has been postponed or I would have missed it! Eagerly awaiting the new date :redrs4:

Just seeing this. Really happy this has been postponed or I would have missed it! Eagerly awaiting the new date :redrs4:
It's going to be in April. So nice to see you back Trev. You been missed. :) x

Reactions: ed1119 and s3_trev
Nice to be a part of it again Sandra! Thank you! Hopefully the even doesn't clash with Dubshed :)

Nice to be a part of it again Sandra! Thank you! Hopefully the even doesn't clash with Dubshed :)
It won't clash with Dubshed or Easter holidays Trev. I did my homework, lol. :) x

Reactions: Jamesc_89 and s3_trev