[Feb 21, 2016] Turnbridge Wells Audi Dealership Meet (Kent)

R8
12.- 12.15 -alexei
12.15- 12.30-Alex
12.30-12.45- Steve
12.45-1.00-Toby
1.00-1.15- Len
1.15 -1.30-Eden
1.30-1.45- owain
1.45-2.00- Paul

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
can I get a 12 in the R8 please?

Don't mind the times for others, as long as I get a ride in all of them :)

Reactions: Sandra and Ian Whiffen
There are no spaces on the r8 left at all.

R8
12.- 12.15 -alexei
12.15- 12.30-Alex
12.30-12.45- Steve
12.45-1.00-Toby
1.00-1.15- Len
1.15 -1.30-Eden
1.30-1.45- owain
1.45-2.00- Paul

I'm happy to go in the RS3 & 6 :)

Reactions: Sandra
Will sort rest out tomorrow. There were so few spaces on r8 it was first come basis.

R8 spaces all filled

@Sandra is that me Alex in at 12:15 ?? Sorting it all and haven't picked any times haha!

I've just made the table in excel to Sandra so its easy to fill out now ! Thanks Sandra :)

@Sandra is that me Alex in at 12:15 ?? Sorting it all and haven't picked any times haha!

I've just made the table in excel to Sandra so its easy to fill out now ! Thanks Sandra :)
Yes it is :) x

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Can you add Martin and Jason to the earliest slots in both cars please

**** UPDATE *** @Sandra - I need your help with a table Audi have sent me for Passenger rides !

Please can you reiterate on the Forum that they are passengers in these Drives, not the drivers, would hate to disappoint anyone on Sunday.

Awww that sucks, I thought I'd be able to have a go behind the wheel of the RS3 :sob:

You are already added on. Post no 130 has a table with times ;)

Hi Sandra,
On the table Felix and I are in separate time slots for the RS3. I'm in on the 12:45-1pm and Felix is in on the next session. Is it possible for the both of us to jump in on the 1:15-1:30pm time slot with Paul please?

Thanks.
Berty

So the plan of action for this Sunday is as follows.

10:30am – Start… Tea, Coffee and Bacon Butties upstairs in our Audi Lounge.

11am – Welcome to Tunbridge Wells Audi Presentation with our General Sales Manager Keith Batters.

11:20am – Tour of the building with Andy Oram (Audi Master Tech) finishing with Andy in the Workshop.

12pm – Accompanied Drive in RS6 Avant – RS3 – R8

2pm - Finish

Enjoy the day Ian. Don't forget to leave feedback tomorrow. I will put a post up tomorrow for it. :) x
I will and take loads of photos lol. I will have my remapped S1 there if anyone wants me to take them for a spin in between its big sisters

Reactions: NL316, DangerS3 and Sandra
I will and take loads of photos lol. I will have my remapped S1 there if anyone wants me to take them for a spin in between its big sisters

I call shotgun lol

Reactions: NL316, Ian Whiffen and Sandra
All washed and ready for tomorrow lol
2016 02 20 130124

Reactions: NL316 and Sandra
Really sorry, gonna have to give tomorrow a miss guys. Had a p***k hit my wing mirror Friday night underneath a train bridge, didn't think it was too bad last night but looked today and the mirror part won't move and it stuck showing my door. Plus car now has a warning light. Put me in a stonking mood for the weekend, only had the car a month :( Don't wanna drive a 100 mile round trip with a dodgy wing mirror. Gonna try and take the cover off tomorrow and see what's going on. Have a good one.

Really sorry, gonna have to give tomorrow a miss guys. Had a p***k hit my wing mirror Friday night underneath a train bridge, didn't think it was too bad last night but looked today and the mirror part won't move and it stuck showing my door. Plus car now has a warning light. Put me in a stonking mood for the weekend, only had the car a month :( Don't wanna drive a 100 mile round trip with a dodgy wing mirror. Gonna try and take the cover off tomorrow and see what's going on. Have a good one.
Sorry to hear that mate hope you sort and not too expensive.

Hope you get it sorted out Matt. There will be plenty more meets in the coming months.

Properly gutted I can't make this now peeps :(

Stacked it down the stairs earlier today and the good old 'walk if off' and 'mtfu' has really not worked and I'm hobbling about on crutches instead! Attempted to get in my car to see if I can drive and no chance :(

Have a good one and obviously use my car ride slots for other members.
Chris

Stacked it down the stairs earlier today and the good old 'walk if off' and 'mtfu' has really not worked and I'm hobbling about on crutches instead! Attempted to get in my car to see if I can drive and no chance :(

Chris
Bummer! Want a lift to and from meet?

Reactions: Sandra and kwistof
Bummer! Want a lift to and from meet?

Cheers, that's a really generous offer buddy but I think I'm going to give it a rest today and get an x Ray done on Monday to make sure there's no long term damage as its not really getting any better. Plus I'm pretty drugged at the moment lol. Even filled the motor up with a full tank of V power the other night in prep :(

@kwistof , sorry to hear you not able to make it today. Hope your foot gets better really soon. Look after yourself.

Guys. The day has arrived. Hope you all have a fantastic time. I will put up a feedback thread this afternoon while you all enjoying the R8, RS6 and RS3. Take lots of pics please. ENJOY. ;) x

Reactions: kwistof

Chris

Get well soon mate.

@MattB1989 hope you get it sorted with not too much hastle.

Reactions: kwistof
I couldn't turn up riding dirty!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    821.6 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: Sandra, THQuattro and Ian Whiffen
Cheers, that's a really generous offer buddy but I think I'm going to give it a rest today and get an x Ray done on Monday to make sure there's no long term damage as its not really getting any better. Plus I'm pretty drugged at the moment lol. Even filled the motor up with a full tank of V power the other night in prep :(

Ouch, sounds more serious than I thought. Get well soon mate.

Reactions: kwistof and Sandra