[Feb 21, 2016] Turnbridge Wells Audi Dealership Meet (Kent)

Are passengers able to come or is it just you and the car?

Oh by the way, it's Tunbridge Wells not Turnbridge Wells :)

Are passengers able to come or is it just you and the car?

Oh by the way, it's Tunbridge Wells not Turnbridge Wells :)
It depends how many passengers you were thinking of taking? If you let me know I will see what I can do

I'm already #15 on the list. Passenger name is Jason.

Reactions: Sandra
1. Alex_wil- Alex
2. sjbarneS3- Simon
3. Steve- Steve
4. Batch -Richard
5. Kwistof - Chris
6. Jay A3 + 1
7. DescendDescend - Howard
8. Bredhurst steve +1
9. Leshkin
10. Reesy- Chris
11. BENJAMIN
12. THQuattro
13. Lendog
14. Sidibear - Paul + Owain
15. Danger s3 Martin + Jason
16. NL316- Berty + Felix
17 Andyn
18. adsads
19. Benji.S3
20. Cupra.ahhh-Chris + Kelly
21. Mattwez378
22. MattB1989
23. Jones_s3 -Eddie
24. Simon L -Simon ( provisional)
25. S888 -James

***This Meeting is now full, if you cannot attend please let me know asap. Thanks ***

Last edited:
1. Alex_wil- Alex
2. sjbarneS3- Simon
3. Steve- Steve
4. Batch -Richard
5. Kwistof - Chris
6. Jay A3 + 1
8. Bredhurst steve +1
9. Leshkin
10. Reesy- Chris
11. BENJAMIN
12. THQuattro
13. Lendog
16. NL316- Berty + Felix
17 Andyn
18. adsads
19. Benji.S3
21. Mattwez378
22. MattB1989
23. Jones_s3 -Eddie

***This Meeting is now full, if you cannot attend please let me know asap. Thanks ***
Hi Sandra
I notice there 14 RSVP and another list is 24 names and is full. I was the last RSVP so I just wonder is there still space left for me to attend so I won't be wasting a trip there, thanks pls let know in return.
Regards
James

Hi Sandra
I notice there 14 RSVP and another list is 24 names and is full. I was the last RSVP so I just wonder is there still space left for me to attend so I won't be wasting a trip there, thanks pls let know in return.
Regards
James
Hi James, I will add you onto list. Hope you enjoy. :) x

1. Alex_wil- Alex
2. sjbarneS3- Simon
3. Steve- Steve
4. Batch -Richard
5. Kwistof - Chris
6. Jay A3 + 1
8. Bredhurst steve +1
9. Leshkin
10. Reesy- Chris
11. BENJAMIN
12. THQuattro
13. Lendog
16. NL316- Berty + Felix
17 Andyn
18. adsads
19. Benji.S3
21. Mattwez378
22. MattB1989
23. Jones_s3 -Eddie
25. Ian Whiffen

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian Whiffen

1. Alex_wil- Alex
2. sjbarneS3- Simon
3. Steve- Steve
4. Batch -Richard
5. Kwistof - Chris
6. Jay A3 + 1
8. Bredhurst steve +1
9. Leshkin
10. Reesy- Chris
11. BENJAMIN
12. THQuattro
13. Lendog
16. NL316- Berty + Felix
17 Andyn
18. adsads
19. Benji.S3
21. Mattwez378
22. MattB1989
23. Jones_s3 -Eddie
25. S888 -James

Cheers Sandra
Your a star for organising these events thank you again
Best regards
James

Reactions: Alex_Wil and Sandra
I'm getting excited!

tumblr_nsubddVzEM1sq93npo1_500.gif

Reactions: Alex_Wil, THQuattro and Sandra
Test drive S3 and RS3 for me. Will try and bag a test drive in a TT as the missus wants one :)

1 day closer! weather saying no rain :) .

Spoken to Audi and everything good to go! :)

Reactions: MattB1989, leshkin and Sandra

Hi Sandra
Something just pop up this weekend, so I will not attend the Tunbridge Well Audi this Sunday
Sorry to have caused you any inconvenience since you have put in a lot of effort to make it possible for me,
I cannot thank you enough, I will miss the fun and experience of the day.
Thank you thank you
Regards
James

Hi Sandra
Something just pop up this weekend, so I will not attend the Tunbridge Well Audi this Sunday
Sorry to have caused you any inconvenience since you have put in a lot of effort to make it possible for me,
I cannot thank you enough, I will miss the fun and experience of the day.
Thank you thank you
Regards
James

I'll be happy to have your bacon sarnie. Couldn't bare to see one go to waste lol.

**** UPDATE *** @Sandra - I need your help with a table Audi have sent me for Passenger rides !

"Hi Alex,

I trust you are well.

So the plan of action for this Sunday is as follows.

10:30am – Start… Tea, Coffee and Bacon Butties upstairs in our Audi Lounge.

11am – Welcome to Tunbridge Wells Audi Presentation with our General Sales Manager Keith Batters.

11:20am – Tour of the building with Andy Oram (Audi Master Tech) finishing with Andy in the Workshop.

12pm – Accompanied Drive in RS6 Avant – RS3 – R8

2pm - Finish

Please can you reiterate on the Forum that they are passengers in these Drives, not the drivers, would hate to disappoint anyone on Sunday.

@Sandra
Passenger Ride Tabke

Please can you start filling this out for the drives on Sunday and let me have it back before Sunday so we are all clear as to who is going in what car. I make it 72 slot so with 25 people that’s 2 rides each.

Alex, just noticed that they have 4 passengers down to go in the cars, does this mean they're going to try and squeeze a total of five of us in each car assuming an Audi staff member is driving?

Hi I know it's short notice but if anyone can't make it I can take the space. I will come down with my 2 kids if that's ok. I live near Brands Hatch so fairly close Thanks Ian

@S888 James, sorry you cant make it. Thanks for letting me Know. I can now add another member on in your place. @Ian Whiffen You can attend this meet. :) x

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
I'll bring my cable and a laptop if anyone is needing some scans or whatever on the day.

Can you clear codes? my audi is sick me thinks ! :(

Alex, just noticed that they have 4 passengers down to go in the cars, does this mean they're going to try and squeeze a total of five of us in each car assuming an Audi staff member is driving?

I have said to them that we haven't worked to a plan like that before and we just have a time slot for passenger rides that people can use (without taking the mickey)

RS6, RS3, R8 OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

datas.gif

Only the best for Audi-sport.net :)

Reactions: leshkin
Can you clear codes? my audi is sick me thinks ! :(

Yeah, I can do that mate. I just remembered that I lent it to a friend at work though - I'll try to get it back by the weekend or borrow my neighbour's one if not.

Yeah, I can do that mate. I just remembered that I lent it to a friend at work though - I'll try to get it back by the weekend or borrow my neighbour's one if not.

Cheers mate! i dread to think what it could be ! touch wood its not worse than a gearbox! haha

Yeah, gearbox failing is never a cheap experience. Hope all is sorted.

That side is all okay - just engine management light now - came on from flooring it and exhaust popping. No cat maybe?

@Sandra View attachment 80729

Please can you start filling this out for the drives on Sunday and let me have it back before Sunday so we are all clear as to who is going in what car. I make it 72 slot so with 25 people that’s 2 rides each.
I will jump in early. Can I have 12 45 to 1300 rs6. Ian, Eden and Neo (3) and 13 30 Audi R8 for Eden (1) thanks

If we are asking for times then would it be possible for me (Lendog) to have a ride in the rs6 at 12pm and the r8 at 1pm?.
Thanks
Len

Owain r8 @1.30
Paul (sidibear ) 1.45

Guys I will try make a table if I got time later

I do not mind what times i get .

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra