FBMFSW any one on here who can fit one for me?

Ash B

Reaction score
Looking at buying a flat bottom steering wheel over the next few weeks and want to get it fitted asap.
Any one on here who can fit it? Obviously will pay you :happy:

I can fit and code pal, depends how far your prepared to travel i suppose?

I can fit and code pal, depends how far your prepared to travel i suppose?

Dont mind traveling wes :) I can see your up Manchester way give me a good reason to arrange something with Warren L.
Drop me a pm with your number :happy: :thumbsup:

If you're looking for a manual fbmfsw then I have 1 for sale with airbag etc, supply/fit.

lol, I'm a man with flu thats for sure

Dont mind traveling wes :) I can see your up Manchester way give me a good reason to arrange something with Warren L.
Drop me a pm with your number :happy: :thumbsup:

:wub:

Defo.. sort somthing if so! if not have ago yourself.. the ballers over at kowalski HQ kindly fitted mine.. am sure nathan will tell you its a very simple job mate. two torx, 22 centre bolton and the plugs for the bag... line it up proper and done! think we unplugged the batt and there was no airbag light or coding needing.

:wub:

Defo.. sort somthing if so! if not have ago yourself.. the ballers over at kowalski HQ kindly fitted mine.. am sure nathan will tell you its a very simple job mate. two torx, 22 centre bolton and the plugs for the bag... line it up proper and done! think we unplugged the batt and there was no airbag light or coding needing.

Yeah well i've told Wesley i'll let him know once i got one and check with work when i can have time off. Lol na i dont trust myself to do it! Am i correct in thinking im gonna need a new slip and new module and vagcom coding?

If you're looking for a manual fbmfsw then I have 1 for sale with airbag etc, supply/fit.

Lol i gave up on you. Still waiting on a reply from august!

You will need Steering Module : 8P0 953 539 F & Slip Ring 1K0 959 653 D

I've replied to everyone of your messages about the seats, not had a reply since.

Last reply i had was in August and i've sent three since then. One in Auguest, one in September when i collected them and one in October forwarding Septembers to see if you got it.

You will need Steering Module : 8P0 953 539 F & Slip Ring 1K0 959 653 D

Cheers fella :thumbsup:

Last reply i had was in August and i've sent three since then. One in Auguest, one in September when i collected them and one in October forwarding Septembers to see if you got it.

Last message I sent was in reply to yours again on the 17th October of which I still have in my inbox about your seats, was asking you for the 2nd time to send me a pic of connectors & part numbers of the connectors, no reply to this, so assumed you didnt want done.

Last message I sent was in reply to yours again on the 17th October of which I still have in my inbox about your seats, was asking you for the 2nd time to send me a pic of connectors & part numbers of the connectors, no reply to this, so assumed you didnt want done.

Never got it. Message me about wiring the fronts in so the air bag works, electric motor so they can go forward, back, up and down and lumber support. Waiting on a new climate control with the heated function buttions to be delivered

Already PM'd you with your original PM, reply to that what needs doing & the pics etc as requested then we can do something & do wheel at same time as I can supply the other bits to make wheel work.

Already PM'd you with your original PM, reply to that what needs doing & the pics etc as requested then we can do something & do wheel at same time as I can supply the other bits to make wheel work.

Will get photos thursday and send them over as they are down a friend garage. Drop you a message thursday with everythung

NHN....You still got the manual FBMFSW up for grabs as I want to do exactly the same on my S3 as it desperately needs it. Can you PM me with prices please. Also is there anyone in the Edinburgh region that could help out with the fitting and coding. Gotta go and dig the car out of the snow........at least 4 inches fell last night.....bah humbug!!!!

Brodster

Will get photos thursday and send them over as they are down a friend garage. Drop you a message thursday with everythung

No worries, I'll keep an eye out for it :)

I think a definitive guide to fitting the fbmfsw needs to be created, some kind of write up as i've been told 3 different steering control modules. in the end nhn put me in the right path