Favourite / Best UK Driving Roads

The A5 from Bangor to Wrexham is pretty good, there are enough overtaking opurtunities to make a good drive if you do get stuck too

The A5 from Bangor to Wrexham is pretty good, there are enough overtaking opurtunities to make a good drive if you do get stuck too

Ah Yes. About 10 years ago, I came back from Ireland to Anglesey, on the ferry having borrowed my bosse's Mk 1 Primera 2.0eGT, and managed to use an entire tank of fuel between Anglesey and Birmingham (~150miles)

Probably camera'd up to the eyeballs now...

Cheers,

What about some roads down saarff! :think:

Particularly like some of the roads around Pangbourne and Theale in Berkshire just off the M4 J12. Porsche UK are based very close and I've come across a few hard driven Boxsters, 911s en route. Used to be a Subaru garage (now Bentley :( ..) there also (Lancaster Pangbourne) with some pretty skillful sales people! ;)

-Sal-

Ess Three, that road was the tits!!

SG1S5475.jpg

Chris3, taken with a Sony ericsson P1? how do you like it?

Chris3, taken with a Sony ericsson P1? how do you like it?

Its not too bad, but the camera isn't very good (as you can see). Its less bulky than some of the previous versions but still a brick. Still only does single letter recognition with the stylus, the Orange SPV does words :(

I see the **** Bridge to Tomintoul badge of honour is being worn by quite a few members now!

We might have to organise a little run out that way sometime.

Slight thread hijack....

Glen, from your number plate, were you in Musselburgh last weekend by any chance....?

Yellow Porsche, thought it was your plate.... heading towards Edinburgh.....

Oh and as for roads,

A701
A68 "bomb alley" thank you speed camera partnerships, you know who you are
A7 from Carlisle, North
A832 to Achnasheen and on to Shieldeg or Poolewe

Scotland as Clarkson says, is a driving paradise. A9 excepted.....