Facelift Fault Codes

Callump01

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a list of the fault codes for the RS3? I've got a few (likely nothing to worry about though) that I noticed when plugging my car in and I'd be interested in seeing what they mean.

Engine Faults

Infotainment System

Heater & air conditioning

Cheers,

Callum

Hi,

Does anyone have a list of the fault codes for the RS3? I've got a few (likely nothing to worry about though) that I noticed when plugging my car in and I'd be interested in seeing what they mean.

Engine Faults

Infotainment System

Cheers,

Callum
Search on Ross tech?

Callum was there a ‘P’ in front of those numbers as when I’ve scanned my car in the past with obdeleven the codes normally have a letter in front of them mate.

Hi,

Engine Faults

Infotainment System

Cheers,

Callum

19301 looks familiar, could be exhaust valves......

Callum was there a ‘P’ in front of those numbers as when I’ve scanned my car in the past with obdeleven the codes normally have a letter in front of them mate.

There wasn't mate, I used an app called Carista to grab the error codes as I don't think obdeleven is on iOS is it? Will try another app and see if I can get the fault codes with the P suffix.

19301 looks familiar, could be exhaust valves......

As you already know, that one would make sense to see :icon thumright:

Reactions: AudiNutta
There wasn't mate, I used an app called Carista to grab the error codes as I don't think obdeleven is on iOS is it? Will try another app and see if I can get the fault codes with the P suffix.

Obdeleven Callum is android only mate. I bought a cheap galaxy tablet and leave this and the dongle in the car for those just in case moments.

As you already know, that one would make sense to see :icon thumright:

Don’t go by carista for fault codes, it can throw up ghost codes, get it scanned properly before worrying about codes