Fastest Stock Turbo 8P S3 Quarter (1/4) Mile?

Was just reading about this car the last few days, it's also the most powerful 8P S3 in the world. There is however another even quicker 2.0TFSI in the form of a MKV GTi which did 9.7 sec IIRC.

Well i guess that with the new setup they can probably do under 10. Bare in mind that this has a full interior. Nothing is striped. Here is their latest video for anyone interested. (excuse my bad english!)

Reactions: Dean_T
Ha ha all these videos and power and torque figures makes me feel embarrassed with stage 1!! I need stage 2+ bits quick!!

Reactions: Zak0123 and Compkiler
858 whp???? unbeliveable!!!
i'm curious about the clutch he is using...loba doesn't work for me...

At around the 5 second mark of that video: I'd love to know what they're filling it up with...

My guess - rocket fuel!

The Greeks and Romanians are bonkers.

There are a number of cars into the 600+bhp bracket on pump fuel,and 700+ on race fuel.

Every time I look at these it both inspires and depresses me!

Reactions: Dean_T and kelso
The Greeks and Romanians are bonkers.

There are a number of cars into the 600+bhp bracket on pump fuel,and 700+ on race fuel.

Every time I look at these it both inspires and depresses me!

I'm Greek and don't appreciate bring called bonkers haah

Reactions: Dean_T, S3Alex, RedDejavu and 1 other person
Well i guess that with the new setup they can probably do under 10. Bare in mind that this has a full interior. Nothing is striped. Here is their latest video for anyone interested. (excuse my bad english!)

I'd think with 850whp a low 9 is definitely possible if not a 8! That's of course if they prepare the car properly for drag racing - weight reduction, increase traction n etc.