Fast & Furious 7

trailers look a bit mad, wondering how they're going to deal with the Paul Walker aspect. like all the films except #2, hoping this keeps up the run with a new director.

Cant wait for this. :) x

Yep ...... I'm gonna watch this in IMAX - should be excellent with Statham in it too :icon thumright:

Where have I been, thought there was only 2!
Dave

Reactions: Sandra
not long till this is out too .......... looks superb :cool:

So cant wait for this. :) x

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Not long now Saturday 4th April in IMAX tickets booked........

Reactions: Sandra and Snake Pliskin
Like the rest of you guys looking foreword to this one :thumbs up:

Paul Walker ------ Not only a great actor, but he was a really great,
down to earth person. :( He will be missed.

Added bonus of this movie is Jason Statham. So can't wait. :) x

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Blackwhite
Maybe I should go watch movie with your wife and you can stay home:) x

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Maybe I should go watch movie with your wife and you can stay home:) x
Jude (my wife) says it would be a great idea if you only lived at little closer :thumbs up:

Yes it would be nice. :) x

Reactions: T-800 and Bristle Hound
I'm watching this today in IMAX and looking forward to it.

Can't beat a bit of Stath & Dwayne .... and cool cars :)

Frickin loved it !!!!!!

Action off the scale and first impression is its one of my favorites in the franchise.

Statham was superb in it and every scene he was in was great.

He had some great fights too.

Rock was ace but not in it much.

A solid 8.5 / 10 for me :cool::icon thumright:

That was one fantastic movie, I still buzzing. Hope they make another. :) x

I am pretty sure that the two scenes at the end - on the beach and in the white supra,that wasn't Paul Walker already but his brother with added CGI.

Well just back from Manchester IMAX.............

Just gathering my thoughts.......

Wow, what a movie......

From the moment it starts it doesn't let up, yes you have to suspend all logical belief, but hey it's a friggin movie at the end of the day, I wasn't sure how Statham would suit this franchise but credit to him he is a decent bad guy.....

Yes some of the dialogue is cringeworthy, but it kinda suits the film in a way......

The action scenes are a joy to watch, so well choreographed and beautifully shot, you can see the budget is all up there on the screen right in front of you......

The Abu Dhabi segment for me seemed the weakest point in the movie, but I'd be nitpicking to be honest....obviously there will have been some re-writing because of what happened to Paul Walker, some of the later scenes are very nicely done and to be honest you'd be hard pushed to notice any CGI or the use of Paul's brothers, considering the hurdles the film makers must have faced, I do think they've done everybody concerned proud.

Due to the financial success of this sequel (140 million opening, which is BIG) i believe there is talk of the franchise continuing, it'll be interesting to see where the next instalment will go, especially without the Paul Walker / Vin Diesel dynamic.........

All I'll say the ending does wrap up proceedings nicely and is a good tribute to Paul Walker.

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Bristle Hound, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Very nice Review! :thumbs up: ^

Reactions: T-800
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2820852/

Just watched this last night.
Not a lot I can say that hasn't been written already, especially @T-800 great review

For me, this film had eveything 'Mission Impossible : Rogue Nation' didn't IMHO

BH rating 8/10

PS Just seen on IMDB that the budget for this film was $190 million (estimated)
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Seen this a couple of times now, always been a fan PW it's a cracking film I think the end is a great credit to paul and a good send off from Van that must have been so hard for him to do and as for that song its perfect and one one of my favs, just waiting now for a limited box set with them all in it.It really is a shame and a waste of a great talent, he he did a lot for charity to and had an amazing collection of cars he even had a Audi RS6 Avant

Reactions: Blackwhite
Best one of the franchise so far, DVD out in the next fortnight, popcorn and beer at the ready,YEAH!!

Bring on number 8 in 2017, seems Statham, the Rock and Kurt Russell all due in the next installment.

From i have have read 8's going to be the last on in the F&F franchise and it will be interesting to see if they work the death of PW into it some way or another. but yep 7 it's a cracking film

Just seen it on DVD, great fun borderign on the daft as abrush, as usual. very respectful and decent dealing of the PW character [no spoilers].
that Lykan's pretty saucy too :cool:

Thoroughly enjoyed this at the cinema and loved it just as much 2nd time round on blu ray.

The Rock and Statham are two of my fave action actors too.

Thoroughly enjoyed this at the cinema and loved it just as much 2nd time round on blu ray.

The Rock and Statham are two of my fave action actors too.
2 of my favourite actors as well. I watched it on bluray last week. Even better 2nd time round. Good soundtrack as well. ;) x