Fascinating photos of Paris Cars-

phil1824

Reaction score
Just spent an extremely enjoyable week in Paris, and managed to survive the driving. Many cars have scratches and bird droppings, but nobody seems to mind. A different way of looking at the world I guess?
How they manage to get into and out of those parking spaces is a wonder. Even the police cars were scratched.
Also saw a RS8 which was unscathed and Astons and Lambos etc which appeared to be surviving well.
Scratches
Birds
Scratches
Birds
Parking
Scratches
Birds

Attachments

• Parking 2.jpg
    Parking 2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 241
Lovely place but they really can't drive or park for ****!! I watched a man manoeuvre into a space smaller than his car by going forwards and back banging into the other cars bumpers to make the space. He then got out and just walked away, did not even check the damage. Which there was a little.. mental!!

It appears to be the accepted way of things. Parked mine safely in underground parking space and enjoyed waking, the public transport system and the wine and cafe society.

I don't know how Parisiens fit into those tight parallel spots without holding up traffic. I parked in one like that in a small village in Tuscany but it was at the end of a cul de sac so it didn't matter that it took 3 minutes and a 29-point turn to winkle it in. It was the last parking spot in town and we didn't want to miss the wild boar and Amarone feast at the local restaurant!

That photo of the Merc...."want to vomit" serious pidgeon/seagull vermin