Farewell A6

DaveW

Reaction score
After having owned a C7, a C7.5 and currently a C8 Avant, I thought it was time for a change, aided by a new job with a good pay rise!

So today at Preston Audi I placed an order for something completely different, a Q8 50 TDi Black Edition. It has the Comfort & Sound pack, finished in Daytona Grey, with the Audi Sport cast alloys. I was lucky enough to get an existing build slot and the existing order was changed from black to grey. Hopefully it should be here for the end of October

Reactions: Mkay315, Sandra, PaulR7 and 2 others
Can’t wait to see the new car Dave.

Reactions: DaveW
After having owned a C7, a C7.5 and currently a C8 Avant, I thought it was time for a change, aided by a new job with a good pay rise!

So today at Preston Audi I placed an order for something completely different, a Q8 50 TDi Black Edition. It has the Comfort & Sound pack, finished in Daytona Grey, with the Audi Sport cast alloys. I was lucky enough to get an existing build slot and the existing order was changed from black to grey. Hopefully it should be here for the end of October
Excellent choice sir. I think once I'm done with my A4 B9 the Q8 hybrid is my next choice. I was close in choosing the Q5 but the Q8 won me over.

Reactions: DaveW
Today was the day I finally handed over my A6 Avant and picked my Q8. The A6 was a terrific car, but I'm really impressed with the Q8

Reactions: Mkay315