Faraday Pouch?

goram

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ahead of taking delivery of my RS4, what is the consensus around Faraday pouches? Do you guys keep your keys in them on the house?

Cheers

Hi All,

Ahead of taking delivery of my RS4, what is the consensus around Faraday pouches? Do you guys keep your keys in them on the house?

Cheers

Get Ghost or pandora fitted then you won’t need to worry about a pouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: elpeterol
Switch off the convenience entry via the MMI

Reactions: elpeterol
Faraday pouch also ghost will help.
Also security posts and independent PIR lights and disclok
The more inconvenience the better

Pouch is great I keep both of my keys in a faraday box. You may want to ask your local dealer, I heard a lot of manufacturers are voiding warranties if you have a ghost fitted as it messes with the CAN signals.

Pouch is great I keep both of my keys in a faraday box. You may want to ask your local dealer, I heard a lot of manufacturers are voiding warranties if you have a ghost fitted as it messes with the CAN signals.
Any actual cases of that though vs internet hearsay? Ghost has a valet mode so they wouldn't have a clue it was there anyway.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Any actual cases of that though vs internet hearsay? Ghost has a valet mode so they wouldn't have a clue it was there anyway.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
My friends new RR Vouge just got delivered, the dealer told him in writing saying if you fit ghost your warranty will be void !

My friends new RR Vouge just got delivered, the dealer told him in writing saying if you fit ghost your warranty will be void !

Range Rover harness is made in China the Pandora guy told me, worst quality of all car makes he said, so much so he refuses to work on them, there is a plug in gadget that can be bought to take advantage of a security flaw in their system, it puts certain models into emergency mode and then they can be started without the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iby_d