FAO : Those with S3 sideskirts!

YoungDan

www.DubClique.net
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.net
Where and when have you got them?!

REALLY want a set, but cant lay my hands on any.

Are they silly money? Would love to know where people got theres and what they paid!

Thank you! :)

TPS or Audi. Most of the guys have bought them brand new.
I think both side and everything you need will cost about £500 max from TPS
Email smoothie he bought a new set last year

Yea SB ones are ££££ i managed to get my SB ones of ebay

The thing that I dont get is people will pay hundreds for the skirts, then wont pay for the new S3 sills that are 100% needed, but try & mod the sline ones to fit which imho would look pants, I mean why??

Theres some sb ones on ebay now ,oem £750 with everything to fit brand new.I cant justify this to the misses, baby is due soon ....or i would snap them up , might wait and get Rs3 skirts

Last edited:
I bought a set before Christmas, car is in body shop as we speak! Think it came to about £500 in total for the parts new including the infamous S3 sill plates

I bought a set before Christmas, car is in body shop as we speak! Think it came to about £500 in total for the parts new including the infamous S3 sill plates

Snap mines in the body shop to pick it up next Saturday cant wait :D

got sills with the scuff plates still attached of ebay for £100 but had to buy caps & door edges new.

Sorry to go off topic, does anybody have the part number for 3 door s3 skirts, and sportback s3 skirts...

I think ive possibly got sportback ones fitted to my 3 door haha!

If you have and you wanna sell em mate drop me a pm! Not sure SB ones would fit the 3dr though

Sportback skirts

8P4 853 859 GRU
8P4 853 860 GRU

Not with the car at the minute but will check when i next am

IMG_1002.jpg

If you save that to your computer and zoom in on the rear of the skirt, i have a cut out as if theres suppose to be another door there or something? i cant find these skirts on any other 3 door, but they look very similar to the sportback, ill try to get a better picture too... never took a picture, i always just assumed there was 4 trims which matched the s3 (As my signature requests?) Strange

Oh ignore front trims, i messed them up ;)

Not with the car at the minute but will check when i next am

IMG_1002.jpg

If you save that to your computer and zoom in on the rear of the skirt, i have a cut out as if theres suppose to be another door there or something? i cant find these skirts on any other 3 door, but they look very similar to the sportback, ill try to get a better picture too... never took a picture, i always just assumed there was 4 trims which matched the s3 (As my signature requests?) Strange

Oh ignore front trims, i messed them up ;)
Hi mate

I have a pair of side skirts for sale on here.
Take a look at them and see what you think.

Regards

Frank Beaton

Sent from my Studio G HD LTE using Tapatalk