1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fantasy Formula 1 (2018)

Sandra Jan 18, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

What sort of info are you looking to see?
    I have the Sky Sports app, gives you all the results/ times, from FP Q and the race.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Ghost

Sometimes that could work out for the best :)

4. slepy

slepy Extremely smart and handsome person. VCDS Map User Fantasy Formula 1 Winner 2018

Looking at Mclaren’s positions I don’t think it will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi RS3 Audi TT

Seb will be watching out for the lift-and-coast this year for sure - hopefully in his mirrors... [​IMG]

Ozmosis and Ghost like this.
  6. martin1984

martin1984 Well-Known Member Team Silver TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

looking for Q times and then race as im always at wrk

7. Ralphthemouth

Ralphthemouth Active Member

What a great race! Really enjoying F1 this year. Highly entertaining. So difficult to second guess a good team though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi RS3 Audi TT

Fabulous Baku city F1 event.

Hopefully the builders have just been sent to circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya to build a 2.89 mile wall around both sides of the track - no more attempted overtakes on the grass approaching turn 4... [​IMG]

Ozmosis likes this.
  9. Ghost

I use the Sky Sports app.
    You don’t need to login to use it.

Covers all sports, but click on F1 and you will have all the times from practice qualifying and race.

[​IMG]
    For iPhone and android

martin1984, 45bvtc and Sandra like this.
  10. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

desertstorm and Audi Bairn like this.
  11. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Sandra likes this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Well get joined up Brian. Link in first post. Password is Moccas. Join audi-sport.net league. I’m waiting lol. :) x

http://www.fantasy-f1-league.com/

Audi Bairn and Ghost like this.
  14. Ghost

Join up @Audi Bairn

It’s lots of fun.. ... no it’s not, it’s painful lol

You will get extra cash for starting late. :)

Ozmosis, Audi Bairn and Sandra like this.
  15. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

TTT :) . Great race, they should go to this track more than once a year . Really feel for Bottas did everything right and caught out by some debris. A win their would have kept him in the hunt for the world championship.
    Save of the year so far must go to Gasly in qualifying , incredible reactions how he never ran into the back of Hartley.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...he-air--gasly-on-his-near-miss-with-hart.html

I really can't see Grojean in a Haase next year just keeps making too many rookie mistakes, he might not even make it to the end of the year.
    Verstappen and Ricardo I said to the wife they weren't going to make it to the end without at least one of them crashing. Two laps later and they were both out.
    Really can't see Ricardo at Red Bull next year. Alonso came through again you never know could be in the running for a return to Ferrari.

Audi Bairn, Ozmosis, Ghost and 2 others like this.
  16. Sandra

I’m surprised you didn’t hear me shouting at my tv yesterday Karl when the red bulls crashed out. I got rubbish points yesterday lol. :) x

Audi Bairn, desertstorm and Ghost like this.
  17. martin1984

Cheers at least i no who to blame for being at the botton now i really had my hopes on max this year and the chance he would have a great season with redbull but then move on to a team with a car that car win.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

18. Chris43

Chris43 Well-Known Member Team Nano Grey S-line owners group Audi A3

Ditto, my wife asked what I was groaning about as I normally follow Mercedes. 'Thats my fantasy F1 stuffed again' was my pained response

Ghost and Sandra like this.
  19. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

When I state to my wife that I had a great fantasy weekend she thinks I'm leading some double life :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

20. martin1984

Can someone please send a memo to Hamilton to get off his high horse hes got his panties in a rite twist now mercedes arnt dominating as other teams are catching up on the power plants and other drivers are willing to take risks to win.

21. Audi Bairn

He's a spoilt child amongst adults imho

Sandra, BigBill and martin1984 like this.
  22. BigBill

BigBill Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro DSG

39 laps in and I was feeling pretty smug with my 3 drivers being Vettel, Ricciardo and Verstappen - I should have known better :sadlike:

Audi Bairn likes this.
  23. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I had Verstappen in my team last year and due to engine issues and accidents he really nobbled me so dropped him in the end. He may have been in F1 several years now but he is still young and that is not helping him. Maybe this last incident may knock a little sense into him.

Ghost likes this.
  24. Chris43

Win for a Mercedes engine,

Verstappen / Ricciardo and Magnusson all in the points this could be my best scoring race so far.

25. desertstorm

Slightly boring race after the first corner shunt by Grosjean, I really can see him being replaced before the end of the season he is a liability. Magnusson scoring all the points so far. Bit like Alonso and Vandoorne . After all that time they spend making ever more complex front wings Verstappen seemed to cope quite well with half the end plate missing.
    @Chris43 you have moved up a place. I think your team could come good in the next race Monaco as long as the Red Bull drivers don't run into each other.
    Close at the top :).

Pos Manager Team Points
    1st desertstorm Desertstorm 436
    2nd f1kamikaze F1Kamikaze 434
    3rd -Ju- SundayDrivers 424
    4th ozmosis Mosis Mongs 395
    5th jojo GoGo JoJo's 369
    6th mr sexy Fast N Sexy 360
    7th ralphthemouth Jelly 312
    8th chris43 KACL 780AM Talk Radio 305
    9th bigbill BillsRacers 302
    10th foxy lady Foxy Lady 302
    11th le plinth Wasnots 280
    12th markkilday72 live fast die young 230
    13th bluesky bluesky 227

slepy and Ozmosis like this.
  26. Chris43

@desertstorm Fingers crossed, the Red Bull always does OK at Monaco as its all about chassis rather than straight line speed. A good score also depends of Verstappen not burying the car in a wall. Such a shame Monaco the DULLEST race on the calendar, existing purely on its grandfather rights. There is no way it would meet today's safety standards if they were starting from scratch.

Ghost and slepy like this.
  27. desertstorm

Oh decisions decisions, Looks like Red Bull are going to take pole at least assuming it all doesn't go pear shaped. But which one ?. And will they take each other out at the first corner?. Who's next best Vettel or Hamilton ?
    Damm where is that crystal ball ?

Sandra likes this.
  28. Sandra

I borrowed the crystal ball, I need my choices to just race cleanly and finish the race with some points. Think ric could win At monaco somebody just needs to tell Max to stay out his way, lol. :)

Ozmosis and martin1984 like this.
  29. markos72

markos72 Well-Known Member

Ah good old mid-table mediocrity for me :)

30. Ozmosis

Ozmosis Well-Known Member Sportback Team Sepang Audi RS3 quattro S tronic

Looks like Max found a way to stay out of the way by crashing at the end of FP3...!

Bet the mechanics will love that 2 hour window to try to fix the car.

Ghost and Sandra like this.
  31. Sandra

Saw that. No way was they going to make up the time. So I need him to up his game tomorrow.

Ozmosis likes this.
  32. Chris43

We'll done Max, exactly as predicted.... What a c0ck womble

Ghost likes this.
  33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. desertstorm

Well I changed my team and picked Ricardo and as well as changing to Red Bull as one of my teams so he better do the stuff , noticed F1 Kamikaze has done the same.

35. Sandra

He better as he is my number 1 driver. Max better up his game and get me some decent results. Perez is my third driver and he has started from 9th. If he stays top ten I will get points and team points as well.

Ghost likes this.
  36. Ghost

How am i supposed to catch you when you doing silly things like this ?? [​IMG]

37. slepy

slepy Extremely smart and handsome person. VCDS Map User Fantasy Formula 1 Winner 2018

Hehe. @desertstorm Did you have Lewis or Seb as second? Nando DNF though

38. Ghost

Think @Sandra had a good weekend, with Ric / Red bull, and Max picking up overtaking points and I think 5 points for fastest lap. :icon thumright:

Do you have Ocon as well !! :racer:

39. Sandra

40. slepy

@desertstorm your team is ranked 3rd and mine 4th overall out of 5000 teams. Think we did well today

desertstorm and Sandra like this.
  41. desertstorm

Sweet, I thought that it was going to be reasonable, pity Alonso was one of the few not to finish but I will take it. I was fairly convinced Ricardo wasn't going to make it to the end after such an early failure on the car. Just shows how hard it is to overtake around there when a car is that down on power and still can't be overtaken.

42. slepy

Reason why I won’t be watching f1 from next season as it goes to sky only. Renault finish 7&8 in Canada and are lapped by top 6 cars. FFS really?

43. desertstorm

Yes it really shows the difference between the top 3 teams and the also rans. From one extreme to the other, Monaco the slowest track of the year to Canada one of the fastest, It's not just the engine that makes the difference because plenty of teams have the Mercedes and Ferrari power units it's the complete package and the top 3 teams have all the money/ talent to make that package the best it can be.
    A cap on spending might make give the back marker teams a chance to catch up but will result in a lot of people losing their jobs at some teams.

Still close at the top only 2 points in it. A good result for @Sandra by the look of it now only 10 points off 6th place where you were 31 points after the last race.

Pos Manager Team Points
    1st desertstorm Desertstorm 609
    2nd f1kamikaze F1Kamikaze 607
    3rd -Ju- SundayDrivers 555
    4th ozmosis Mosis Mongs 541
    5th mr sexy Fast N Sexy 522
    6th bigbill BillsRacers 492
    7th jojo GoGo JoJo's 486
    8th foxy lady Foxy Lady 482
    9th chris43 KACL 780AM Talk Radio 481
    10th le plinth Wasnots 470
    11th markkilday72 live fast die young 416