Fantasy Football League 2020 / 2021

Gameweek 20.. what a game week to forget!

:scared2:
How did your team do?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I’ve been away this week and just caught the results. Not a bad week for me and the reds

VAR my lord VAR!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just notice you’ve ventured north to my place this week @Ghost

It’s the battle of the low scorers with 10 mins to go (Liv v Shu still to play) and we both have players involved meaning the 28-26 score line could easily be overturned.

Your 1st sub will come into play as Vardy didn’t play but if TAA doesn’t play tonight your 2nd sub will add 10 pts.

Finely balanced! :footy:

Just notice you’ve ventured north to my place this week @Ghost

It’s the battle of the low scorers with 10 mins to go (Liv v Shu still to play) and we both have players involved meaning the 28-26 score line could easily be overturned.

Your 1st sub will come into play as Vardy didn’t play but if TAA doesn’t play tonight your 2nd sub will add 10 pts.

Finely balanced! :footy:

My fate was sealed when Sterling came on for 1 min at the end of the City game
:-(

I thought I had a chance of getting Cantwell off the Bench until that happened!

Why would Pep do this to me ?? Lol

Have you noticed you always play me in the H2H at home.. don’t you hold a valid passport? :)

My fate was sealed when Sterling came on for 1 min at the end of the City game
:-(

I thought I had a chance of getting Cantwell off the Bench until that happened!

Why would Pep do this to me ?? Lol

Have you noticed you always play me in the H2H at home.. don’t you hold a valid passport? :)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Sturgeon won’t let us out in case we don’t come back hence you always need to climb over the wall haha!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Ghost
Tight at the top at the mo - 2 points in it

Tight in the h2h now. Bristle hounds lost this week leaving me only 3 points behind him in the table. And guess who I’ve got next week hopefully I can beat him to draw level on points

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Tight in the h2h now. Bristle hounds lost this week leaving me only 3 points behind him in the table. And guess who I’ve got next week hopefully I can beat him to draw level on points
@Toonsoldier91 - Hoping the home advantage will see me thro' ;):D

Reactions: Toonsoldier91 and Audi Bairn
@Toonsoldier91 -
wave.gif

Reactions: Toonsoldier91 and Audi Bairn
Yeah, for once I transferred in a striker who instantly scored two when I had him as captain :footy::thumbs up:
I give the armband to VARdy, and got a big zero ! :)
I need to do better this week :whistle2:

I thought (wrongly) that this had been scrapped following lock down.
Checked last night and I have points!
Probably be some weird game weeks as they cram fixtures in.

I thought (wrongly) that this had been scrapped following lock down.
Checked last night and I have points!
Probably be some weird game weeks as they cram fixtures in.

I was lucky and checked on Tuesday. So I managed to mess around and out some double game week players in and he’s payed off. 2 games and 65 points already. This will probably be the last big double game week but there should be one or 2 teams that have them because of cups

I was lucky and checked on Tuesday. So I managed to mess around and out some double game week players in and he’s payed off. 2 games and 65 points already. This will probably be the last big double game week but there should be one or 2 teams that have them because of cups
Wow that’s some scoring off two games buddy, nice one!

Not read the website yet but I think the head to head has been shelved - it’s not registering on mine

bb286dddab8dbf310c24454c9dcb5e97.jpg

I’ll just leave this here

Reactions: Audi Bairn, DaveW and martin1984
bb286dddab8dbf310c24454c9dcb5e97.jpg

I’ll just leave this here

Reactions: Audi Bairn, DaveW and martin1984
Keep me posted on the head 2 head. Don’t want to miss out this time

I’ve just registered for the 2020/21 season.
Initially I’ve just auto-filled my team to get registered for the season but can be endlessly changed before the season starts on 12th September.
Who’s all up for it this season?
Unless anyone else wants to do it, I’m happy to create a Classic League and a Head-to-Head League for ASN if all ok with that?

Reactions: Toonsoldier91, Sandra and Raiden
I’ve just registered for the 2020/21 season.
Initially I’ve just auto-filled my team to get registered for the season but can be endlessly changed before the season starts on 12th September.
Who’s all up for it this season?
Unless anyone else wants to do it, I’m happy to create a Classic League and a Head-to-Head League for ASN if all ok with that?

You get my vote

Yep let’s ave it!!!!

My defence I’m having trouble sorting out

Just a gentle reminder to all those who are interested that it’s only 10 days until the season starts.
Only 3 of us have signed up so far so, at worst I’m 3rd this season as it stands :tearsofjoy:

The joining codes for both ASN Leagues are posted above ^

Reactions: Sandra
Team all sorted. Think it’s the best I’ll get for now. Seems harder this year with the prices of the big guns

Team all sorted. Think it’s the best I’ll get for now. Seems harder this year with the prices of the big guns
Yeah the prices go up each year but we still only get £100m to spend.
A few new players who are yet to be tested in the EPL too.