Fancy a little show and shine meet 5 or 6th May?

TonyT

Finally got my A6
Reaction score
Hello all

I work for Halfords and we are opening a new store in Cumbernauld (Unit2, Westway Retail Parl, Castlecary Road, Cumbernauld, G68 0DA).

To drum up a bit of public interest I am inviting along some car clubs to the grand opening (5 and 6th of May)

Would any of you guys be interested in attending? I'm deputy manager so my A6 will be there anyway but I’m trying to rustle up some freebies from suppliers to make it worth your while. At the moment the only thing I can Guarantee is 10% of absolutely everything in the shop over the opening weekend, from air fresheners, tents,baby seat, sat nav, bikes, everything.

Could also be of benefit to encourage some members of the public to become interested in the forum, club meets etc.

If interested either post back or PM me.

BTW the ripspeed girls should be there too :)

TonyT

Anyone interested? weather looks like it's going to hold so should be a good day.

if anyone fancies it Sat would be best but drop me a pm, e-mail or reply to this post.

Kind regards
TonyT

hello tony. was in the store the other day, noticed the car out side looking good m8, next time im in will say hello. regards robert
:asskicking:

Cheers, just ask for me next time your in - car might not be there some times take my mountain bike.

T

I was in your store last Sunday. You need more Smellies couldn't find anything to freshen up my A3 that I fancied. Oh and no new Snooper Sapphires in stock.;)

should have a saphire in stock tues (fingers crossed) not enough smellies! jeesh, no pleasing some folk :)

TonyT