Fan washer jet heads

£11.89 tps trade price inc vat not bad hey!

It would seem the plenum chamber cover/window trim these go into may have a slight modification by audi even though the part number hasnt changed, checked with Matt's & mine & he seems to have a raised area of 0.5-1mm where the jet sits where as mine doesnt, so will confirm with pic from him cause on mine they do move slightly where as on his they dont budge, strange as any modded part from audi usually has a superseded part number.

But anyway they do still fit, just maybe on older 8P's you need to fix them in place with some sealant as I have on one & possibly need to extend one of the heated jets wires, easy enough done, cut, join/solder & ur away

So anybody knows what part number is the cover for the good washer heads? My ETKA shows 8P1 819 415 E 01C. This is for lhd, for rhd is with F instead of E.
I fitted today the washer heads and had to glue them in place... It would be nice to not use glue :)

Nigel, Nate and Staz you guys still have these fitted? Thinking about doing it

think these would fit on my late 54plate .... after fan type if so any idea on part number of if they is any on ebay ????

I bought mine from another ASN member so I can't confirm the price or part number, sorry.

£35 now for a pair according to my latest update & superseded to a C on end, remove the 9B9 colour code as such, parts department will find these easily, I could get these for you, would cost little more for postage, would take few days to arrive at yours but your choice mate.

£35 now for a pair according to my latest update & superseded to a C on end, remove the 9B9 colour code as such, parts department will find these easily, I could get these for you, would cost little more for postage, would take few days to arrive at yours but your choice mate.

Are they an easy fit mate? Would certainly get them off you if i went ahead with them, to the door saves me a lot of hassle

Piece of cake mate, others havnt had to extend any wiring at all so reckon you'll be ok, just put bonnet up & check the passenger one if it has some slack in the loom under the plenum chamber cover otherwise I can ask them to also include a repair wire to extend it minimally or you can just cut, join in 2 places with solder & tape up, your choice.

Hi Guys - sorry to bring this up from the past - have read a few posts stating the part numbers have changed.

Is there a set of non-heated fan jets?
What is the updated part number?
Is this a VW or Audi part?
Anybody know updated costs?

Apologies for all the questions, but thanks!

I ordered a pair of 5MO 955 986 9B9 from Stoke Audi last year. Those are heated washer jets, VW parts and it was circa £35.

Guys - the S3 8P washer jets are located in the windscreen cowel, not the underside of the bonnet as per the A4 thread. Do they still fit this and are the same size?

Can anyone post a video of how they wrk if its no too much to ask.

There's quite a few videos on youtube, maybe not exactly showing a3 8p fan washer jets but should give you the idea.

Here's my photo:

DSC00254.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a current link to where I can buy a set of these? Dont want to get the wrong type...
Thanks,

Does anyone have a current link to where I can buy a set of these? Dont want to get the wrong type...
Thanks,
+1. I'd be interested in a set for my 09 S3.
My 54 skoda Fabia had (non heated) fan jets on it and they were better than the triple jets on my
S3. Also, am I to believe my washers are heated? I've read through the thread twice and can't work out
if they are meant to be or not? Or is it an optional thing?

I think I might do this mod ....What's the diffidence with it being heated ?

I don't think the actual fluid itself is heated. I believe it's just the nozzle itself to help if it freezes over.

There is a product on the market called Heat Shot - Heat Shot

Heated water on demand for your windscreen using your current jets.

I don't think the actual fluid itself is heated. I believe it's just the nozzle itself to help if it freezes over.

There is a product on the market called Heat Shot - Heat Shot

Heated water on demand for your windscreen using your current jets.

That Heat Shot is a great Idea ...but £180 ..is way overpriced.

They are actually �13-�14 approx each not �26 each just to clarify with you all & I'd be happy to get a load for everyone, just note you would have postage charges aswell & packaging at cost.
hi mate can you sort me out with a pair of these for my s line I had them on my passat sport tdi and they were great, ps builds received and fitted and look great thanks again for your help and advice , I am still thinking about the cruise and also the newer led back lights for my sportback I here you are the man for them also as soon as funds alloy I will give you a shout

hi mate can you sort me out with a pair of these for my s line I had them on my passat sport tdi and they were great, ps builds received and fitted and look great thanks again for your help and advice , I am still thinking about the cruise and also the newer led back lights for my sportback I here you are the man for them also as soon as funds alloy I will give you a shout

Did you notice the date of NHN's post mate ? Knocking on 2 years now so as all prices have increased considerably I doubt it could be done at that price !!!

I'm in Leeds should you need any help - but you know that anyway !

Ha ha never even noticed date mate I do miss the fan jets from my passat tho so will have to way up the cost then cheers for that I wish there was a few more retro fitters and vcd guys round here! Mind you I would never have no cash but you can't take it with you eh

Ha ha never even noticed date mate I do miss the fan jets from my passat tho so will have to way up the cost then cheers for that I wish there was a few more retro fitters and vcd guys round here! Mind you I would never have no cash but you can't take it with you eh

Anything VCDS I can do for you should you need it !