Facelifts headlights to a pre face lift

The lights will pivot inside, basically pull the inside of the lights up so the adjuster clip is closer to the outer casing of the light, that way you can clip it in! And cutting the wing is just trial and error. Cut little bits and refit the lights to see how they look should look like this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 264
Mine just seem so tight to get it past the wing. I will get pics up, but there def not sitting in the wing properly, looks **** and think I need new wings unless I can't sort it a little more

ImageImageThis is what it looks like from the front

ImageImageThis is the view of each wing, it seems to be catching somewhere, I've cut a fair wedge out, you can see where it's not sitting properly at the wing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 243
You need to completely cut the metal bit off completely mate the adaptor loom is easy to make tbh and you may find you need to tap the bottom of the wing down a bit hope this helps ... If you lived closer I'd do it for ya lol

Ok cheers matey, maybe ill have a better look at weekend if its not slashing it down, I bought a adaptor cable of eBay for the loom as I didn't want to cut anything lol for the £35 they work perfect

Seeing as it wasn't raining this morning I set about seeing if could do anything with the lights, I got them to fit a lot better, had to trim a little here and there and they went back in much better and sit better also so happy now, def make the car look newer

Last edited:
You need to just keep cutting untill they fit snug. once they do and there in tight thats it they wont go anywhere!