Facelift spied……?

Yeah the 718 sits pretty low too.
I’m gonna have to re-adjust to that and massive single coupe doors.
Ah cool - I’ve got the Silverstone drive day next year too, should be terrific.
To me the 718 gts is the better sounding car mate the 911 gts has the better dashboard/interior and adding the aero pack makes it look a bit more special but that example Jordan had was around £160k with its options a lot of money

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
To me the 718 gts is the better sounding car mate the 911 gts has the better dashboard/interior and adding the aero pack makes it look a bit more special but that example Jordan had was around £160k with its options a lot of money

It must’ve had every single option with £40k of extras. That’s almost an RS3 in options alone which is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and kayemill
Someone went mental on the tick boxes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and kayemill
It must’ve had every single option with £40k of extras. That’s almost an RS3 in options alone which is nuts.

The options l clocked in the short time l was in the car were the Burmeister hifi front suspension lift leather everywhere Aero kit ....Porsche’s version of matrix healights it had a lot more but l wasn't that interested to be honest
RS3 8Y for £40k ....!!!
Love how some go on a Porsche configurator when l mentioned its price

The options l clocked in the short time l was in the car were the Burmeister hifi front suspension lift leather everywhere Aero kit ....Porsche’s version of matrix healights it had a lot more but l wasn't that interested to be honest
RS3 8Y for £40k ....!!!
Love how some go on a Porsche configurator when l mentioned its price

I didn’t, I just happen to know how much the base price of the GTS and GTS4 are and managed the mental arithmetic of £160k minus the £120k base.

It must’ve had every single option ticked if it got to that price without the CCBs, carbon buckets or PTS. Or the dealer just has it up for a silly price second hand, which is also very possible.

Blimey £160k is fully loaded isn’t it.
Yeah the 911 dash etc is more up to date isn’t it, but the seats look similar.
I guess with the engine literally in the car with you on the 718 it will amplify the sound, although doesn’t the 911 rev higher ?

I guess with the engine literally in the car with you on the 718 it will amplify the sound, although doesn’t the 911 rev higher ?
Nope - 718 GTS has the 4.0 engine non turbo - 911 has the 3.0 Turbo - have to go to 911 GT3 for the 4.0 (albeit tuned up...)...

Someone went mental on the tick boxes

Must have? all down to the person in charge of such things in the dealership but l am sure it'll sell when the time comes actually thought it was a GT3
I got it wrong it's RRP is £150k it's selling for £160k and its got a soft limiter mate not like the 718 gts but with that aero kit it looks very 911 gt3 the aero kit was only available for a short time then Porsche removed so l was told anyways what Porsche are you choosing to drive in the driving experience lol

Must have? all down to the person in charge of such things in the dealership but l am sure it'll sell when the time comes actually thought it was a GT3

I got it wrong it's RRP is £150k it's selling for £160k and its got a soft limiter mate not like the 718 gts but with that aero kit it looks very 911 gt3 the aero kit was only available for a short time then Porsche removed so l was told anyways what Porsche are you choosing to drive in the driving experience lol

I think I’m defaulted to the 718 GTS at Silverstone. Like you I’m gonna wait till the weather improves. Would feel a waste at this time of year.

Nope - 718 GTS has the 4.0 engine non turbo - 911 has the 3.0 Turbo - have to go to 911 GT3 for the 4.0 (albeit tuned up...)...

Ah right … piddly 3.0 litre pah ;) lol
Jo Achilles posted a nice video recently of a 911 and boy did that sound good. That was the 4 litre I’m sure.

Reactions: Jassyo06

Technically the cayman GTS has the same 3.0 litre engine bored out to 4.0 and without the turbos. The GT3 has the 4.0 motorsport engine taken from the cup car.

I think I’m defaulted to the 718 GTS at Silverstone. Like you I’m gonna wait till the weather improves. Would feel a waste at this time of year.

You can choose to drive anything except turbo or GT models. I’m due to go in April also

You can choose to drive anything except turbo or GT models. I’m due to go in April also

I will probably stick with the 718 though seeing as it’s what I’m getting.

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and Jassyo06