facelift saloon - get your orders in quick for the pre-faclift lol

Strange there's no reports of the A3 facelift from Geneva......?
Another derivative of it,l like the rear lights and of course them exhausts
2016 facelift new audi a3 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Martinbanshee, Snake Pliskin, Simon L and 1 other person
Strange there's no reports of the A3 facelift from Geneva......?
Another derivative of it,l like the rear lights and of course them exhausts
View attachment 82309
Very tasty...Makes you wonder what the new RS3 would look like from the rear..Especially the saloon version .In white of course:whistle2:

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Thats what I was thinking as I thought the facelift A3 was going to be shown at Geneva. Perhaps its because there's only been press days so far...

Reactions: Jassyo06
Very tasty...Makes you wonder what the new RS3 would look like from the rear..Especially the saloon version .In white of course:whistle2:
Yer deranged...? Lol
And of course colour blind......... Lol

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Its not that bad, better looking than the other Q trucks in the range...

To be honest l think the current Q3 is the best and the Q7 the worst of the line for looks and surely the very dated looking Q5 must be due a makeover?

The interior of the q3 is very dated and compared to other manufactures products it is over priced. I had one as a loaner and hated it in every way, looked pig ugly has a smaller boot than my saloon and who on earth designs a manual flip up flip down screen these days. Well behind the times and well beaten by cheaper alternatives...

Last edited:
The interior of the q3 is very dated and compared to other manufactures products it is over priced. I had one as a loaner and hated it in every way, looked pig ugly and who on earth designs a manual flip up flip down screen these days. Well behind the times..
Was referring to exterior styling in particular the front of the car enough said about the interior,especially the screen straight from the A1 with the exact dashboard

Just didn't do it for me, thats why I ended up with the prettiest car in the 3 range ;-)

Why, apart from the engine there is hardly much difference between a sline and a s3...

Reactions: veeeight
Odd there is no news on the facelift A3 ?

Reactions: Bristle Hound and DAYTONA 500
Was it promised for geneva though, I thought there wasn't anything official, or it could be mid to late 2016...

Last edited:
Taken from Car Wow's website regarding the facelift:

'It’s expected to debut in 2016, either at the Geneva Motor Show in March or the Paris Motor Show in October. That means we’d expect to see it on the roads either late 2016 or early 2017'

Ummmm.....

It's going to happen soon that's 100% certain or maybe we should Google.... lmproved product Audi A3,as Audi call it......maybe it's hiding under that name lol

It's going to happen soon that's 100% certain or maybe we should Google.... lmproved product Audi A3,as Audi call it......maybe it's hiding under that name lol

its looking more & more to me like release will be late 2016 pal and cars on the road early 2017.
if a facelift release really was imminent I'm sure it would have made it to Geneva.
i think it is likely now that the official reveal will be at the Paris motor show in October as noted above.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Jassyo06
its looking more & more to me like release will be late 2016 pal and cars on the road early 2017.
if a facelift release really was imminent I'm sure it would have made it to Geneva.
i think it is likely now that the official reveal will be at the Paris motor show in October as noted above.
Yeah mate that's probably more likely
Heard you have a sexy date/rendezvous with a silver platinum hot piece of kit this Saturday eh....eh.....lol

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Snake Pliskin
Yeah mate that's probably more likely
Heard you have a sexy date/rendezvous with a silver platinum hot piece of kit this Saturday eh....eh.....lol

ha ha you may of heard correctly .... but I'm not telling :relaxed:
just watch this space :smirk:

When I spoke to my dealer a couple of weeks ago he had been told by Audi UK that the facelift will be part of the A3 model changes for 2017 with production starting in June 2016. We will probably know more when the details of the 2017 model year changes are released to dealer around April/May time.