Facelift rear lights on pre facelift?

jack.s

Reaction score
Does anybody know if it's a direct fit? Is it just the lamps needed or would the bulb holders need to be replaced for the facelift items to? Cheers.

There just a direct replacement mate you just have to swap the indicator bulbs round I have just done it on mine, and replaced the fronts as well for facelift lights.

ahh good! thanks. what do you mean by swap the indicator bulbs round? the fronts arnt so simple are they?

I did this to mine yesterday, got myself some facelift S3 lights

Because of the clear panel on the facelift lights you end up having a clear lamp as your indicator so you just switch the bulbs over. The headlights are a little bit trickier because you have to cut a little bit of the inner wing away with a little dremel type drill plus the connectors on mine were different which was just 10 second swap around of my old xenons you should do the fronts as well it just transforms the car mate I got a set off fleabay for 200 quid. But if you buy some make they have the ballasts with them as well. Front and back lights 3 to 4 hours work. Well worth it though hope this helps you mate... Rob

that does help thanks. i think i already have some amber bulbs to go in :D i have already changed my headlamps for some after market onen which i think are ok, just want to HID them now!