Facelift Rear Lights on my Sportback

Yaseen1991

Reaction score
Hello everyone again

Right got my rear led lights fitted, thats about it, missing plugs for the inner lights and bodged the outer ones in. The whole lights up and no tube :(

Very sad, spent 280 on the lights and still not done

Was wondering if i should buy the Kufatec adaptors? And if i do buy the adaptors how do i get them to work properly

Any help would be most appreciated and if any can help me solve i would be more than gratefull obviously i would pay for the service :) (as long as its reasonable lol)

Thanks

As you have 2007 A3 you need Kufatec adapter and coding via VCDs, where you are based?

Do a search for Sportback LED, there's LOADS of threads all asking the same as you. You'll get your answers there.

£280 for just the lights, damn thats tad high, well you know my costs to resolve for you :)

£280 for rear lights? Can anyone get them cheaper (trade discount etc) i want some of these, saw a sport back this morning, same colour as mine and it look smart from the rear!

Yes, I can supply rears for cheaper delivered.

I've found a good supplier in Germany from whom I'm importing them from. They are brand new genuine Audi lights and supplied with the Kufatec leads. I can offer complete sets at very competitive prices, fitting and coding also available. Anyone interested, pm me.

I take it that it's possible to buy individual parts of these lights like just the left inner light or just the right outer etc?

I take it that it's possible to buy individual parts of these lights like just the left inner light or just the right outer etc?

Unfortunately I can only get a good enough discount from my supplier if I buy the lights as a complete set and therefore can only sell as a full set. If I was to split then it maybe difficult to sell what is left. Also, my markup is only small and wouldn't be worthwhile for me to sell single lights. NHN (above) might be able to offer individual lights or someone else on this forum.