Facelift interior

BennybS3

Reaction score
Iv read somewhere that all the lights on the new facelift are white instead of the usual red...has anyone got any pictures of theirs so I can have a look please? If so I'd love to swap them over in mine

There are some good pics on here somewhere - have you tried the 'post pics of your facelift A/S3 in here' thread ?

Big job to change them over, includes central switch panel, heater control panel, gear indicator (if s-tronic), MMI controls, cigarette lighter/12V power outlets, steering wheel controls and the window switches on all doors.

Reactions: Gordo77 and pburv
I put some in THIS thread.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Gordo77 and BennybS3
Switch around 2 wires to change lighting from white to red (I've read here).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gordo77
Switch around 2 wires to change lighting from white to red (I've read here).

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Where have ya read that too? Surely can't be correct

Looks mint mate I'm seriously contemplating ATTEMPTING to switch all these over for mine as Justblooks so much neater and more professional

Was a bit unsure about the all-white look at first, but definitely grown on me. Gives the interior a nice clean glow at night.

Reactions: AudiNutta and Rob2k68
Where have ya read that too? Surely can't be correct
I believe that applies to the front cupholder only when people have retro fitted it.

I have to agree it looks a bit of a mish mash with the mixed colours on the PFL especially on the centre console where it is most obvious.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I hardly notice the difference of the mix, as the red light illuminating from dome above is really what dominates the center console when driving at night and the 12V plug and the buttons on the Climate Control and center dash all illuminate red. The only white light is the ring of the MMI and the LED on the Climate control screen. The rest of the interior lighting from the footwells/seat wells and doors handles are white.

I think what's concerning is how Audi added more interior white light to the doors of the Facelift, but failed to offer ability for the user program the light color to other choices like you can do on the Mercedes or A4.

Cheers mate...

So does anyone have the part numbers for bits that I could try Audi prices see what road go down

I'm loving the white lights on the FL, i think it looks much nicer than the red. You could always just colour them in with a red sharpie :)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Gordo77