Facelift front end

SinkyA3

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry for bringing this up again as it has probably been gone over thousands of times.. I've searched and searched but still can't get my head around it so I need your help.. Your professional help :)

So my car is a 57 plate a3 Quattro s-line.. Am I right in saying that it is an 8p2?

What I'm after is the bi xenon drl headlights -8p3?
And my11 wing mirrors folding

What would be the best bumper to get don't get me wrong I love the rs3 look but I like the s3 bumper around the same year as mine however I'm fairly sure the 8p3 headlights won't fit.. Am I wrong?

So the other option I guess would be to get the 8p3 bumper from an s3 to fit the headlights along with crash bar, wings and bonnet?? Is there any honeycomb grilles that will fit the 8p3 fog lights as not keen on the slatted look if you get what I mena and possibly change the centre grille for honeycombe..

Any pictures of previously done along with a guide would be very helpful and also part numbers and rough prices

Sorry for the long message and bringing the thing up again haha

Cheers folks :)

We've done these upgrades many times, so if you are looking for a supply/fit solution including all the wiring etc, ping over a pm.

Reactions: Sayam
We've done these upgrades many times, so if you are looking for a supply/fit solution including all the wiring etc, ping over a pm.
hi nhn how do I send a pm over.. I cant seem to find a send message button :/