Reaction score
Well I picked up my car on 25/05/15.

The car spec is:
- Audi A1 S Line 1.4TFSI with 150ps
- Daytona Grey Paint
- Black Styling pack
- Full black Napa Leather
- Super Sports Seats
- Design Pack (Tints, Glass Roof, LED interior lights etc)
- Deletion of rear badges
- Advanced Key (Keyless)
- Arm Rest
- Cruise Control
- Flat bottom steering wheel
-
Sat Nav
- Luggage Pack (Under floor storage in boot, luggage net and 12v boot socket).

Well following on from my other thread about the car, I thought I would start a progress thread that I will keep upto date as things progress with the car.

Mods to date:
- Forge billet black aluminum Washer bottle cap
- Genuine Porsche 911 Oil and Coolant Caps

Car the day I picked her up

Within 24 hours of owning the car the little mods started with the engine caps

Have a few other things still to fit so will update as there done. Namely debadge the rear rings, de wiper the back with glass bung, metal pressed plates and surrounds and a couple of subtle Auto Finesse stickers.

Got plenty of other plans that will come in the coming months.

Last edited:
Where'd you get the oil cap from? I'm liking that, looking forward to seeing your updates! Will be looking sweet!

Cheers Marc, got them from awesome gti and had them like 2 months. Literally ordered the day after the audi haha.

Ordered some clear led indicator bulbs today to replace the Orange bulbs in the headlights :) pricey mod though for bulbs due to the audi systems etc. just hoping there compatible and no error codes

Updates time, less then 2 weeks into ownership haha.

Well I've got the next 2 days off work to give the car a full wheels off detail and also planned on fitting some of the little bits I have lying around for the car. Well I couldn't wait and I've gone ahead and fitted a couple of bits tonight.

Fitted the led front indicator bulbs and dewipered the back using a gecleant glass blank.

I got a tip from a member on other forums about using an m6 bolt with ptfe tape and insulation tape to blank the washer hose. Great idea and works a treat. Even tried the washers after and no leaks :)

Onto the pictures.

Firstly the led indicators.

Before with standard orange bulb

After, much better. Work perfectly, nice and bright and no dashboard error codes. So all in great little mod imo if not abit pricey due to the awkward audi bulb fitment!

Then onto the dewiper. Bought a black 20mm m6 bolt for the washer hose and then onto the end results.

Just letting the glue set properly over night then will take the tape off I've used to hold it in place while drying and then will put trim all back together.

Should have a couple more little updates in the coming days

Couple more updates again.

Debadged the Audi rings off the rear to compliment the dewiper and clean up the back, finally fitted my pressed metal plated from elite car care along with Autohaus surrounds and also fitted some very subtle AF stickers on the front quarter panels.

Reactions: XS05UZY
Cheers Tomo.

Got them from horizon LED's online mate

Had an issue with my drivers side error coming on but the bulb still working, but it felt loose in the holder so think that was the issue.

Swapped the bulbs around and not had any warnings since

Thanks.

Any chance of a video of the LED indicators in action?

Again, awesome A1 dude.

Will try mate but there just orange bulbs at the end of the day. Just in a silver housing rather then an orange bulb. Just look the same through my diffuser in the light

Slow progress on this I know guys and girls.

However exhaust is coming in the next couple of months when I get back from Mexico hols in August and then im working all the hours I can get saving up for the air and wheels set up which im hoping to have the money for by Feb.

Things have been abit slow recently while ive been busy with work and just enjoying the car.

Things are going to be changing in the next few weeks though.

Bought an exhaust and S1 spoiler off a well known A1 in the show scene that's being split and also ordered a couple of bits from Germany so the exhaust fits.

Picking up exhaust and spoiler this weekend and then just need to wait for the diffuser to arrive, before having everything painted and fitting it all.

Should have some updates and updated pics in the next couple of weeks :)

So picked up the exhaust on Sunday and as soon as got home from the 7 hour round trip I got to work on cleaning it.
1:1 AF verso APC
AF oblitarate
AF iron out

Then gave the tips a quick polish with AF mercury and a mf cloth.

Got bored last night so decided to repolish the tips using 000 wire wool and gtechniq m1 metal polish as lube, to remove a few stubborn marks on the tips.

Well got a it carried away and did the whole thing! Didn't come up too bad for a second hand exhaust

Still need to repolish and refine the tips a little more with a drill mounted polishing ball

Not wanting to give to much away just yet but here's a few teaser shots

Last edited:
Please enlighten me, why remove the rear wiper? I really don't understand. Tried driving in the heavy rain not using rear wiper to understand why people do it and. It's ****!!! Cant see anything! What's the point? A few pictures of mine:
257cbf52978f2668b04c8b21b40f336a.jpg

After two weeks:
Debadged, new grill, K&N induction kit, AMD stage 1, new wheels and tyres, Anti-roll bar, tint, special edition floor matts. Love the car.!!

Just looks a whole lot cleaner and smoother mate.

I seal my windows with Gtechniq products so the water just runs off, plus used to driving vans and site trucks in work so only ever use my wing mirrors anyway.

De wipered my last couple of cars and never had any issues.

Also if you have a heated rear screen it works a treat in the rain , plus I'm used to driving vans as well so I have no use for it as well as they look so much better without one :)