Facelift A3/S3 owners pic request

PH1L

Gievf Buckets
Reaction score
Hi guys would you mind showing me pics of under your cars bonnet where the wings join to the inner wing on the chassis

Cheers
Phil

I'll get one tomorrow for you Phil.

thanking you mate the car is starting to come together but obv theres a coupla things that i need to check out to make the facelift authentic

its an 07 s3 mate, and the rear ive got a set of facelifts that ive had on my a3 for a while which ive got further plans for

Hello
If you want to make the 2009 facelift you need to adapt the new support wings to your chassis
I have made this facelift on my 2006 Audi A3 Sportback
If you have more questions I will be glad to help you

what was involved in the adaptation? as im going through with the facelift

I think that you know what new parts you need. New bonnet, wings , front spoiler, new supports for the radiator (tragger), for headlights. Also not to mention about all the small parts that you need
The major problem was to align this wings with custom made new supports.
Yes I have photos with the upgrade ;)

id love to see detailed pics, so the biggest problem with the wings was adjusting them to fit, which sounds fine to me making holes wider longer etc? How easy was fitting the new headlights, just a little wiring?, i know they need new bracket fixings

I will make some pictures in detail for you tomorrow to see how to adapt them
My old headlights were bi-xenon with DRL.
The LED's were just plug & play no need to change the wires
Yes you need new bracket fixing beacause you will change the lock carrier with mountig for radiator
Also you need new bumper carrier with shock absorber for the carrier

I can't see your link on vagoc :(

Last edited:
that sounds great mate makes me feel a lot better that someone else has done it too :), my lights are the same with auto lights as well so again sounds like saved work, take it you required the new central electrics unit also?

hmm i assumed i would its all sounding brilliant mate cant thank you enough, and thanks in advance for the pics