Fabia Vrs Vs B6 1.9tdi

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Keeping an intrest in all things VAG I just realised a mk1 1.9tdi Fabia VRS kerb weight is 1315kg vs a 1.9tdi b6 saloon which weighs 1395kg. Crazy facts when put the two side by side as it's hot hatch vs executive saloon, really thought more of performance Skoda's.

Sorry for anyone expecting video's of these two cars going head to head but I'm sure there's video's out there.

just put up a picture of your Audi bonding with the Octavia lol.

Reactions: DieselJake
Exactly! They are probably ok cars but its the badge, especially when seen up close lol.
How's the repair going Jake? The new seats look cool dude.

Yeah in comparison to the rest of the VW range Skoda does generally chuck out a load of rubbish.

Pretty much bodged back together at the moment but in full working order. Got a B7 s-line front bumper, RS4 grille and B8 style DRL headlights, just need a bonnet, wings, fog grilles, crash bar and maybe another wire to adapt headlights as the wire I got was for B6 to B7 with xenon's.

Cheers, the seats were rediculously cheap, fitted seats before but can see them being tricky as they're not coming with runners plus I'll need a resistor for the airbags.

Does the Fabia engine not produce more BHP and Torque though?

*Edit
Just seen they have PD130 engines, which I wasn't aware of.