1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Season 2019

Devilz Mar 8, 2019

1. Devilz

Devilz Active Member Team Moonlight Team V6 VCDS Map User Audi A6 quattro S-line owners group

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. martin1984

martin1984 Well-Known Member Team Silver TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

would be if i can find a way of watching it for free

4. slepy

slepy Extremely smart and handsome person. VCDS Map User Fantasy Formula 1 Winner 2018

I'll just stick to highlights.
    Anyone watched the netflix f1 series? Pretty good. Don't know how Grosejan is still in a seat.

2016 Audi A3 1.6tdi SE Technik

2007 Supercharged 365bhp Civic Type R

Rob Avant likes this.
  5. Ron240

Ron240 Breaking the stereotype Team Ara Blue Gold Supporter S3 Saloon Black Edition

Very excited for the new season.....cant wait! :thumbs up:
    The extra point for fastest lap is a good idea.
    I watch it on Channel 4 so am rather ****** off to learn that from this year only the British Grand Prix will be shown live. :wtf:
    Looking into it I could pay a one off £195 to Now TV and get the whole season live.....which allows 4 devices to be registered and can be watched on 2 at the same time.

6. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi TT Audi RS3

I can/could, am already/still paying SKY F1 £s, but post Baku 2018, won't! :racer:

7. martin1984

martin1984 Well-Known Member Team Silver TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

My sky bill is already touching £70 with just broad band and original package
    Was looking at getting a fire stick with kodi on it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

Are they doing this for 2019, or are you saying you’d like to see this happen?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  9. Ron240

Ron240 Breaking the stereotype Team Ara Blue Gold Supporter S3 Saloon Black Edition

Yes it is happening, as long as the driver finishes in the top 10.

Ghost likes this.
  10. Ghost

Sad to hear of the passing of F1 race director Charlie Whiting has died aged 66.

R.I.P Charlie

11. Rob Avant

Rob Avant Active Member Team Phantom TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Just started watching Drive to survive. Brilliant series... Compulsive viewing for any F1 fan :racer:

slepy likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

For the first time in many years I'm not going to bother watching this season, I'm not paying sky a penny to watch F1:bye:

martin1984 and slepy like this.
  14. Ghost

I enjoyed the first race, and it looks like we going to see a good scrap this season between the lower teams.

It didn’t take long before Ferrari told Leclerc he’s babysitting Vettel this year. Lol

..and it looks like Haas still aren't capable of putting the wheels on Grosjean's car properly. :blink:

15. Ghost

Good race today, well worth watching.

I won’t say anymore than that till tomorrow, not to spoil it for members watching on channel 4.

.. but I’d say, if you was 50/50 about watching this year, I hope you will enjoy watching the highlights tonight :icon thumright:

16. Ghost

I see Mick Schumacher had a F1 test in the Ferrari at Bahrain

Not that the time means anything, fuel levels and car set-ups are unknown, but he was second fastest to Max.

I can see him taking Vettel’s seat when contract runs out?

17. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member

£95 p/m here :tearsofjoy: at least I can watch it in UHD!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Johnny 99 and martin1984 like this.
  18. Ron240

After 3 thrilling races in a row I'm surprised there hasn't been any chat in here. :anguished:
    What a race today - the most eventful of the season so far....but rain always stirs things up a bit. :D
    Amazing result for Vettel but not so good for Hamilton.....although for both their team mates it couldn't have got any worse!
    Harsh penalty for Hamilton I thought, especially considering the fiasco he had in the pits. Surely a bit more discretion by the stewards as to when a penalty should be applied is called for....and even then the penalty that is given should be appropriate. Take the previous race as an example - Vettel rams Verstappen right up the **** which ruins his podium chances, so the stewards give Vettel a 10 second penalty which was effectively no penalty at all considering he finished a lap down!!

Ghost and desertstorm like this.
  19. PaulWhitt82

PaulWhitt82 Member

has been a great 3 races - we go at least 1 race every year (different one each time)

Canada was this year which was a superb race depesite the 5 seconds penalty - huge atmospher ein the crowd at the end but kille dthe race with 20 laps to go

huge schuamcher fan so ferrari is my team and hence vettel

So far we have done

Singapore, Austria, Abu Dhabi, Hungary, Canada, Silverstone

Next year will be china or italy with Vietnam year after if the race looks good on TV next year

Ghost and desertstorm like this.
  20. PaulWhitt82

PaulWhitt82 Member

Ghost and Ron240 like this.
  21. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

It was a great race full of incident but unfortunately mainly because of the weather and some drag strip tarmac. Not surprised to hear all the talk about driver changes. I can really see Grosjean being replaced at Haas and Wehrlein would be a great choice. Kvyat may get the recall to the first team after that drive at least for the rest of this season as Gasly just isn't doing it He has been proving all year that he is a different and better driver, and getting on the podium in those difficult circumstances certainly proved it.

22. Ron240

Yes something has "for sure" got to give at that team. :D

23. Ron240

Excellent photos by the way Paul. :sunglasses:

24. Johnny 99

Johnny 99 Grey Man

Totally agree with all of this. I was hacked off to only be getting highlights as I refuse to pay for Sky, but I'm really enjoying the racing. A really good season with some thrilling races.
    Hamilton's penalty was indeed harsh.
    As a McLaren fan since the days of James Hunt I am glad to be seeing maybe the first signs of a revival in the team. Early days yet though.
    I'm disappointed in Renault's performance.
    I'm enjoying seeing Leclerc driving well against Vettel, this last race excepted!
    I'm happy to see Mercedes continue to do well, but oh so glad that the competition is closer.

25. Ron240

That's 4 edge of the seat races in a row now.....in fact I almost fell off my couch at one point! :openmouth:
    What an amazing drive by Hamilton! That for me is thoroughly deserving of his 6th world title this year.
    Taking nothing away from Verstappen though because he also drove an excellent race, and both of them were in a different class today.

I don't think any driver has ever been caught with a 62 point lead in the championship.

Ghost and Johnny 99 like this.
  26. Ghost

27. Ron240

Yep when you are 118 points behind your team mate at the summer break I suppose something has to be done.
    I thought Kvyat might get the chance because he is much further ahead in the championship.....but maybe it's a case of he already had his chance previously.
    I'm really looking forward to Spa. :)