F1 Season 2012

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Seeing as the last race has been and gone it's time for the 2012 edition, I started last years thread a little later but I figure any new news is going to be all about the new season...get involved ;)

as always im here for good banter and fierce rivalry lol

welcome!! come on in, the waters lovely :D

So what you doin for this Sky business then Twiggs, can you imagine the amount of new last minute subscriptions they are going to have :) I will be one of them as I don't watch much else on sky other than the normal channels

I will be playing the, 'i'm leaving' card to hopefully get free hd for X months, as then you get the dedicated sky F1 HD channel without the need for sky sports 1 and 2

i think i will be getting sky sports just for the F1 channel. i dont watch much tv anyways so not having movies documentarys etc i dont really give a monkeys about so yes ill be getting sky. id prefer it on bbc but hey we cant change it can we.

looking forward already to the new season just to see kimi fail on all accounts the fin git lol. did anyone read what he said about joining renault because he was impressed by the progress and ambition they had last seaon hmmmm im sure they went backwards lol

Cant wait for the new season to begin. Looking forward to some good close racing. I have F1 app on my ipad so I dont miss any races.

Who needs sky sports. They can shove it!!! I have polsat so im ok to watch for free.

Looking forward to Kimi beating Ramilton again. Oh yeah :)

Cant wait for the new season to begin. Looking forward to some good close racing. I have F1 app on my ipad so I dont miss any races.
what is th eapp called sandra as i have a new iphone and have been looking at getting an F1 app but so many not sure which one to get.

Who needs sky sports. They can shove it!!! I have polsat so im ok to watch for free.

Looking forward to Kimi beating Ramilton again. Oh yeah :)
whats this polsat dude? i dont mind streaming races but its a pain in the butt-ox(as forest gump says) sitting with a laptop as i like the sights of F1 and can imagine what it looks like in HD

what is th eapp called sandra as i have a new iphone and have been looking at getting an F1 app but so many not sure which one to get.

Go to the app store in i tunes and you will get it in there. Mine is formula1.com.

i4n8jk.jpg

Whos doing the commentary and pre race affair for Sky? The lads on BBC made the show really, Sky will most probably be a massive let down.

Whos doing the commentary and pre race affair for Sky? The lads on BBC made the show really, Sky will most probably be a massive let down.

Martin brundle but thankfully david ****** wont be :D

BBC Sport - Renault sign Romain Grosjean for 2012

GP2 champion Romain Grosjean will drive for Renault, who will become Lotus in 2012, alongside returning 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen next season.

Grosjean, 25, raced seven times for Renault in 2009 but failed to impress alongside team-mate Fernando Alonso.
"There's a big grin on my face at the prospect of getting behind the wheel of next year's car," Grosjean said.
The team's current line-up of Vitaly Petrov and Bruno Senna are currently without a drive for 2012.

i must admit im liking seb and jenson more and more time goes by. jenson is my sort of humour aswel as vettel lol fair play to these guys, a credit to the sport

Respect to both Vettel and Button, it's rare you get to see much on a Sunday beyond the corporate grind, so to see them off duty and on such good form is a rare treat.

Vettel seems a good old boy when he's not waving his finger about the place, and whilst I don't follow him on the track, the more I see of him the more I like him. As german folk go, he's pretty funny, and before anyone plays the race card, my grandparents are german so I have first hand experience to refer back to!

Take the words "Senna" out of his name and what do you have?....Bruno rubbish driver = FACT

"Bruno Senna is willing to take a third driver role to remain in Formula 1 next season after missing out on a Lotus drive to Romain Grosjean."

He lost out because he is rubbish and riding on the "senna" name...Yawn..

Bruno Senna would accept third driver role to stay in Formula 1 in 2012 - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com
i agree in some respect reps but i do think he is a good driver(not the likes of lewis, vettel, button, nando's caliber) he has shown some promise this year since coming in for heidfeld. thing is with the lesser teams i.e not red bull, maclaren, ferrari, merc i find the drivers are just drivers on the circuit, there has been no driver this year that has come from a regular 10+ position on the grid and burst into a race and won so there is no driver out there that has shone last season, to me last season was all about 4 drivers and thats it, you never seen coverage of a driver for Lotus who shows real promise to win a grand prix or anywhere near the likes of putting the car on the first 3 rows of the grid, it was all the top teams this year and all about red bull.

im sure if senna was given a red bull he would have beaten the likes of petrov, rosberg, nando easily with a good car but thats not the case unless renault have an amazing car next year which i hope they do as red bull has had the spotlight for the past 3 years now and its getting boring

21bw5ms.jpg

Had to post it as its kinda funny :)

As for senna, i dont really see anything amazing at all in his driving. I mean lets be honest, there is a handfull of drivers out there who have something to give the F1 and im not just talking about the top runners. There is new and old drivers on the grid who show real talent and a spark but for me ive seen nothing but ordernary from bruno. Sure hes a nice guy an all but his driving is just plain boring / lackluster.

I didn't have any problems with DCs commentary, what were your issues?

being Scottish I will continue watching Paul Di Resta.

bit miffed at the whole sky deal though.

I didn't have any problems with DCs commentary, what were your issues?

Plenty...
1. Clear red bull biased in commentating
2. Tries to sound like an expert but was crap when he actually drove for red bull
3. Wears white jeans like its 1980
4. The list goes on.

lmao, you dont like him cuz his white jeans lol. i werent fussed on them either but id rather watch and listen to DC than the plain dumb *** steve rider ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Plenty...
1. Clear red bull biased in commentating
2. Tries to sound like an expert but was crap when he actually drove for red bull
3. Wears white jeans like its 1980
4. The list goes on.

1. a bit yes
2. he wasnt too bad in his day, was past it when he drove for Redbull.
3. i'm a guy, I dont care what he wears :whistle2:

He was definately better than Steve Rider. Martin Brundle has come out with some classic quotes :yes:

1. a bit yes
2. he wasnt too bad in his day, was past it when he drove for Redbull.

Too bad? Your joking right?

"Coulthard, who was born and raised in Twynholm, made his Formula One debut in 1994 and won 13 Grands Prix in a career spanning 15 seasons"

So thats 13 races he won in 15 YEARS!! Makes him ****e m8ty..

Too bad? Your joking right?

"Coulthard, who was born and raised in Twynholm, made his Formula One debut in 1994 and won 13 Grands Prix in a career spanning 15 seasons"

So thats 13 races he won in 15 YEARS!! Makes him ****e m8ty..

6th Joint with Kimi for total podium finishes. Didnt say he was brilliant, just not bad :blush:

you like bashing drivers dont you reps lol have you got a hard on for only ferrari drivers?? i could probably bet my house that DC is a better driver than you and me and 90% better than any british race driver, he wouldnt have been in F1 otherwise, he better than chandok anyway lmao

Here's summin original for ya fella- your a stupid thick biased ****!!!! Merry Xmas lol