F1 Season 2011

I think I'd be booing if only 6 cars were on track.

They got there money back. so basicly they got to see the whole race albeit 6 cars for FREE. If someone wants to give me tickets to see a test at silverstone and watch them go round for free id snap it up :)

They got there money back. so basicly they got to see the whole race albeit 6 cars for FREE. If someone wants to give me tickets to see a test at silverstone and watch them go round for free id snap it up :)

The guy whose video you posted flew 4000 miles to see that race! Did they refund his plane ticket!

What should they get the plane ticket money back?? THEY FLEW DIDNT THEY? :beee:

Could have sworn they sound AMERICAN in the video. As i said, USA dont deserve a GP and i for one hope they do axe texas..Ungrateful cu*ts

/Edit
Compensation On June 28, Michelin announced that it would offer compensation to all race fans who had purchased tickets for the Grand Prix.[SUP][[/SUP]By the end of September, the company had issued refund cheques through the Speedway ticket office for the price of all tickets for the race. Additionally, Michelin purchased 20,000 tickets for the 2006 United States Grand Prix to be distributed to spectators who renewed their 2005 ticket orders for the event, two additional tickets per order

So not onl did they get a full REFUND. 20,000 people got 2 EXTRA FREE tickets.

Last edited:
91305730cdf6df26b6f395176e9bdad0.gif

Rubens Barrichello says he will not be approaching this weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix as a farewell race. The veteran Brazilian looks unlikely to retain his Williams seat for 2012, and faces the prospect of his 326th grand prix appearance being his last as a Formula 1 racer if he cannot find an alternative drive

Thats funny as it seems the Whole world other than Rubens knows Kimi will take his drive next year..What a muppet.

Rubens Barrichello refusing to treat Brazilian Grand Prix as a farewell to Formula 1 - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Personally looking forward to the ICE man coming back, hope he can brings back something to Williams because they really need it, lets hope they get the car sorted for 2012 and at least be able to contend with Mercedes.

all depends on the car, kimi is not that good i dont think and his attitude stinks. he is certainly not very good at rallying anyway lol

be good to see who gets a drive next year with the lower teams, like de la rosa is in the HRT next year(im not expecting much)

Barrichello is quoted by Autosport. "That is what I believe. I don't know if it is going to be a winning car but it will be a hell of a lot better car."

Yeah without rubens behind the wheel it will be..lol
Rubens Barrichello sure Williams will improve in 2012 | Williams | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

As for the Icemans attitude stinking. Its far better than other drivers have right now like Ramiltons acusing people of being racist towards him in monaco and trying to laugh it off as a "Fricken" joke! Or Schueys attitude or Montoyas attitude when in F1.

Kimi for me has a raw talent and a extreme fast driver. Even Martin nobjocky agreed to the same unless you guys think Mclaren talk out of there *****?

McLaren team boss Martin Whitmarsh has urged the rival Williams squad to do all it can to snare former world champion Kimi Raikkonen for the 2012 F1 season, claiming that the Finn is under-rated in a lot of areas
Whitmarsh backs Williams' Raikkonen bid | F1 News | Nov 2011 | Crash.Net

OMG Check out this goons hair....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No comments?

Guess the weekend race is almost upon us so will expect a influx of comments on race day IF Ramilton does something average.

here you go again you goon!! Kimi is ****e mate and you know it, your clearly a ferrari fan boy and i wonder on what your thoughts would be if lewis was in a prancing horse and was winning like vettel, i bet my house that you wouldnt be bashing him then would you darling??.but lets leave lewis out of this as it has nothing to do with kimi and williams. kimi will add nothing next year apart from another driver on the grid. i really hope i am proved wrong as we need a change from the norm but i really dont think kimi will do the business even if williams get their act together. Spa in the rain a few years ago comes to my mind on how kimi couldnt keep the car in a straight line and spun off like 6 times in as many laps and then he just gives up. i only time i have smiled when he is on is when martin brundle asked him where he had been on the grid and he said " i was taking a ****" lol

what are peeps predictions for brazil?? im thinking vettel will want to show people he is the top driver and he will get pole and race win and fastest lap cuz he is a spoil sport git lol. when it comes to who is going to win i dont care now. im more interested to see who bags second. dont care this weekend though all i want to see is racing whether its with HRT or maclaren boys fighting eacvh other "JUST GIVE US SOME EXCITING RACING"

vettel
button
lewis
alonso
rosberg
massa
sutil

Seb won it last year, and he'll want to finish out the season winning this one too. Button and Alonso will be interesting to watch, I hope Lewis carrys on his form from the last race, I just hope the news about him getting back together with his ex is wrong. I'll hold back on my predications until after 1st practice, but I expect to see the Seb setting the pace.

one thin ive learnt about vettel in practice is that he likes to sit back from the others and doesnt show his true pace. maclarens look quick. vettel is having some issues with his rear end and a couple times had a twitchy **** end in the braking areas. be good to see if maclaren can split red bull like they have done all season

Always hard to what to read from practice sessions, I want to see someone else on pole but would put my money on Seb, I think Webber could be in with a good chance this weekend but he's not really performed as well as I'd expect him to all season so not 100% if he'll be on the podium or not. I think Button will do well this weekend and will be on the podium and will beat Alonso, I think Alonso will be 4th as his car isnt as quick but he'll get the most out of it which he deserves credit for. Cant decide on Hamilton, I'd love to see him and Seb racing this weekend, the maccas look as quick as the redbulls but as we've seen all season Seb just seems to be quicker when it comes to quali and race day.

1. Seb
2. Lewis
3. Button
4. Alonso
5. Webber

I'm hoping for a wet race.
Just need Button to finish ahead of Alonso so he get's 2nd in the championship.

Looks like it will be a wet race tmr. Hope there is pleanty of first corner crashers altho when its wet races now they always start under saftey ghey car.

Hoping there is crashes !! I am tempted to say I hope your hero crashes and burn but I'd be an ignoramus

Looking forward to the race tomorrow. I would like Button to win but it probably wont happen.

It's a pain i won't be watching it live as i like watching in the late afternoon but Liverpool/Man City is on at the same time.

rain is always good, im seriously thinking vettel is cheating somehow. im not sayin he is but he put in an awesome lap time which came out of nowhere and i dont understand how. he is not that much faster than every driver on the grid and how come mark cannot get anywhere near him. if he was my team mate id be looking into how the hell is so much faster than any other driver/car out there. he is an amaxing driver but not that good

rumour is that kimi's drive with williams is off. Adrian Sutil looks to be getting the seat as Hulk is getting to drive force india next year(watch this space)

It's a pain i won't be watching it live as i like watching in the late afternoon but Liverpool/Man City is on at the same time.

Ah well in that case it means you cant be a proper F1 fan matey....apparently...although the chap who invented that rule isn't too bright ;)

rain is always good, im seriously thinking vettel is cheating somehow. im not sayin he is but he put in an awesome lap time which came out of nowhere and i dont understand how. he is not that much faster than every driver on the grid and how come mark cannot get anywhere near him. if he was my team mate id be looking into how the hell is so much faster than any other driver/car out there. he is an amaxing driver but not that good

Exactly mate, theres definitely something not right, Marks not offering any resistance at all which makes you think he could be just being beaten hands down..but then wacking in a lap like that makes you think.

I've no idea how this is going to play out to be honest, I'm just hoping for a decent race of some description - still annoys me how bogged down in rules and politics this sport is. Why isn't tallent alone enough to win

money talks mate. you could be the finest driver of all time but if you dont have £10million to bring to a top team then you aint got a chance. sad really as there is probably the best driver in the world out there but cant get the money. must be frustrating for a young driver.

RIP Gary Speed

Ironic that Bernie manages to make it onto the grid to shake Vettels hand, get close to the power base and win everything??!

Remember Prost and Balestre.... Deja vu.

RIP Gary Speed

Oh dear poor Ramilton..Muhahahahahahahaha

Wont expect much chat on here now lewser have gone!

Come on Nando!!!

Well done to Mark Webber. That was fantastic race.

Good News: Rumours of Kimi driving for Renault next year.

Bad News: End of Formula 1 season.

Even Worse News: Brundles gone to Sky :(

Massa done something good for once. Shame it was just as he was about to park it up at the end.
It's been a long season and i'm going to miss it.
BBC have done an excellent job but i'm a Sky man next season.

Some exciting stuff,I think Sky will throw a lot of money at this so we'll all benefit.

Well done SV