F1 Season 2011

No real suprise. Jenson is there number 1 driver so its a no brainer. Look at his race results compaired to Ramilton and not to mention he has crashed less cars than Ramilton.

bandicoot.jpg

So looking forward to the weekend whats peoples predictions, another win for Seb I recon, I hope there is a challange from one of the other drivers I dont care who although I'd like to see Button win, and Hamilton have a good race and high finish so McLaren can challange for the WCC although trying to win this will be a big ask too with the points difference. I wounder what kind of gearing they will go for after Monza

Barrichello says Raikkonen could not do a better job for Williams in 2012
Barrichello says Raikkonen could not do a better job for Williams in 2012 - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

Very much doubt that rubens!! Kimi is a world champ and has much more speed that yourself. Sounds like hte words of a already out going driver to me and not before long!!

Rubens Barrichello insists Kimi Raikkonen could not do a better job than him at Williams, amid rumours the 2007 world champion will replace him next season.
I can offer more than Kimi Raikkonen - Rubens Barrichello | Williams | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Told you all he will be gone about 4 months ago. At the time i said webber was gonna take his seat admittedly but seems Kimi will be there instead.. Cant wait to see Kimi`s magic on track again...

So you're saying that former World Champions automatically 'jump in and go'? :whistle2:

i know its sad but reptor its "than not that" lol

rubens has been in the game a very long time so now i think its time to put up his racing shoes, kimi will i think be faster but williams first have to produce a good car, we all know what happens when the car isnt performing. williams is a team with lots of history so be good to see them get back to former best with or without kimi

correct me if im wrong but when was Kimi 'magical'....are you watching the same racing as everyone else?

correct me if im wrong but when was Kimi 'magical'....are you watching the same racing as everyone else?

When he won the WDC and rubens has never even got close. Unless yours saying a WDC is not magic?

BTW are you watching the race live 1animal1 fan boy at 7am sunday? That would be a no obviously.. Tut Tut...:applaus:

Lets refresh your memory fan boy of the "Magic"

Last edited by a moderator:
I said Kimi has more speed that Rubens. Capiche :haudrauf:

To spell it out - I was implying that Schumacher, the seven-time World Champion, was rather rusty when he came back last year and is only now getting on top of his nearest benchmark - Rosberg.

Are you serious in thinking that Kimi would perform at his best straightaway? (compared competitively to his team mate)

Personally, I'm not so sure...

granted kimi was a very good driver but not magical. i dont think there are many drivers that have been magical over the years apart from the you know whos of the past.

kimi will be interesting to watch as his attitude is some what laid back so be good to see if he can actually fight for position instead of taking his pay day every month, rubens is old now and its a shame to see him bow out from a **** season so lets just see what happens

Well button tops the leader boarder in practice 1 and 2 and vettel had a crash so who knows what sunday will bring, although my money would still be on seb getting pole and going on to win :-( I hope im wrong.

never think practice tells us the true pace of any car especially the red bulls. hopefully the maclarens can really put up a fight against the red bulls

When he won the WDC and rubens has never even got close. Unless yours saying a WDC is not magic?

BTW are you watching the race live 1animal1 fan boy at 7am sunday? That would be a no obviously.. Tut Tut...:applaus:

Lets refresh your memory fan boy of the "Magic"

]

Your logic absolutely astounds me for someone in their mid thirties - really..... Im not going to answer any of that purely because you can only argue with a child for so long before you get bored - and now im bored with you :) seriously, get an education.

On another note and apologies if this has been posted before, but has anyone seen this Formula 1 comes to America! - Red Bull Racing takes first lap in Texas

AMAZING!!! that must be where Coultard was a few weeks ago

I will say this for ya 1animal1, you are persistent in your no return to adult conversation. You have nothing to add this this topic other than your child like determination to have the last word and only speak when ramilton does something mediocre. Im not sure whats more stupid, you lack of knowledge about F1 or your avatar...Tuff one..
Get over it, you lost. Once you admit it to yourself you will feel a whole lot better :applaus:

As i said Fanboy, you wont be getting up to watch the race live at 6am. Tut Tut but remember...........

fanboy.jpg

Last edited:
Whats so import about getting up early on a sunday to watch the race live when it can be recorded, watched again on the bbc i player or watched again when repeated in full in the afternoon, i really dont see the point to your question, which 1animal1 hasnt answered, so you have no idea if he'll be watching it live or not.

lol lost what exactly :)

:) This is the thing, if I answer it then he'll have something to reply back to.... as it happens all he has is a guess that I know less than him about F1 because i dont buy mens T shirts of teams..... as i said, child like antics......oh and watching it live also means your dedicated which also means you must know more - although explaining the logic in that to someone will be ****** hard work :)

But as I was saying, I wouldn't call Kimi magical, i'd say he's a world champ but thats about it.... I never drew comparison to any other driver in my comments so god knows where Barrichello came from :) - rabbit in the head lights reply Reptor?

You'll also find that I have been quite impartial in most of my comments and only defend Hamilton generally when Reptor pulls him down which is extremely often! its kind of like he has a hate campaign against him - I have my own guess's as to why and I'd lay money down on it's accuracy.

Back to my original point Reptor - get an education then come back on here and have an adult conversation, something you have shown time and time again, your incapable of having.

yawn ;)

Why do you two always start *****ing at each other?

Am i missing something here, this thread is about F1, not about who is more fanaticle about the sport.

Surely one of you is man enough to let it chuffing lie and stop filling the thread with endless 'reptor said this', 'animal said that' ****e!!

Rant over (goes and hides in the cockpit of a redbull, safe in the knowledge no other car can catch me:whistle2:) lol

i love this thread fair play lads, i have my own opinions on reptor but thats my business. his pictures do make me laugh but as for his thoughts on certain things i dont think he is right at all but thats why i love this thread.

lets keep it F1 this weekend is it lads as its a good race we have so should be really good to watch. vettel will win his second title here(yawn) so im just interested to see how alonso, button, hamilton get on. webber will be under team orders to stay away from vettel and not race him and keep the boys behind him if vettel is in the lead, im putting my neck on the line here but i bet webber cant get his car off the line properly this weekend lol

looking forward to watching qualy when i get back from combe tomorrow

Good quali again, look at the shock of the red bull boys....that should have been Hamilton's!..... oh well, least we have two Mclaren Brits 2nd and 3rd :)

Thought it was good that they brought Kobi out for the fans for maximum effect, he did quite well too for the home crowd - i think he's going to do well in the futuresubject to a decent car, hes very aggressive, something that makes watching this sport worth while

roll on the race tomorrow

Button has to save F1 tomorrow and give Vettel a race for once.
I'm going to hate my alarm come 6am..

im wrecked after getting up at 4.30am today to get to castle combe and clean the car etc, i hope i actually wake up when my alarm goes. i dont like watching it at 1pm as it cuts all the chat and banter the boys have before the race so hope i wake up lol

couldnt really watch qualy on red button as when i was watching i was drunk and tired so all i saw is vettel first and hammy 3rd, what happened to rosberg then?

It will be a good race tomorrow. Im sure you will enjoy it. I know im looking forward to it.

Good race
Congrats to JB and Vettel.

Awsome race. Jenson is clearly better than ramilton and has the head of a real racer.
Ramilton said "I don't know if I've dialled the car in as good as he [Button] has maybe. Who knows? I'm clearly not driving as well as he is"

BBC Sport - Lewis Hamilton 'gobsmacked' by 'shocking' Japanese GP

An as for this idiot..Well no real shocker is it...
Felipe Massa calls on FIA to take tougher stance with Lewis Hamilton | Japanese Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

3 Worthy champions i think you will agree.

186639.jpg

I thought i was going to fall asleep but the second round of pitstops woke me up.
I didn't think it was the most interesting race. I guess i've been spoiled be the early season races.

" 3 Worthy champions i think you will agree "

Wise words but no mention of Vettel clearly trying to run Button off the track ? And the choice of officials looking at the reported incident meant no penalty.

Congrats to Button who drove a wonderful race... I love how this Mclaren team has the best of both worlds, Hamilton is (as all the BBC team agreed) the FASTEST man on the track..... but Button has the bits nailed that Hamilton just cant seem to sort - if Button can work out how to get his lap times up and Hamilton can sort the other bits, they will be one amazing team (subject to the car of course)

Reptor funny how you forget to mention the positives about Hamilton, you really hold a grudge dont you child :) go get that education ;)

On a different note, did anyone watch the British superbikes final race!!??? I sooo wish F1 was this exciting :) :) :)

I recorded the british superbikes to watch later. Im taking it that its very good.

I recorded the british superbikes to watch later. Im taking it that its very good.

yeah well worth watching Sandra - the super sport and BSB last races were right down to the wire for the championship, the best race definitely does come last.........i've never seen anything like it, not even close!!

I was only watching as a mate of a mates team was in the last super sport race, D Paris of Motodex? the American lass who's come over to give it a bash :)

Last edited:
Reptor funny how you forget to mention the positives about Hamilton, you really hold a grudge dont you child :) go get that education

Didnt forget Fanboy, There simply wasnt any positives from ramliton. :whistle2::racer:

Didnt forget Fanboy, There simply wasnt any positives from ramliton. :whistle2::racer:

Apart from taking second place off the line, having older tyres than everyone else....having a puncture forcing him to stop....

You got that education yet?

I'm sure that Hamilton would be fighting for 1st place if he didnt have the puncture. Simply bad luck.

2 days to go till First practice then another early get up to watch the race live
Sunday 16 October: Race - 0700

You getting up early Fanboy? That would be a no then. Will await your laughable child like arm chair responces after 2pm..:jester:

did you know if i got up early for the last one? nope you dont...have you got that education yet? clearly not....

You know your name then Fanboy.:haha:

Wonder how many laps Ramilton will complete before he trashers yet another car.:rockwoot:

chris20crockercopy.jpg

" 3 Worthy champions i think you will agree "

Wise words but no mention of Vettel clearly trying to run Button off the track ?

Penalties for doing such things only apply if you have an H in the first three letters of your surname, I think it's something like article 1604 Part B of the FIA's code of driver preferential treatements!

Makes me laugh how they were saying because Vettel is generally well behaved he'll probably get away with it. Me & the wife were laying bets on a banner coming up with the words 'No further action to be taken'.

Reptor / Animal; get a room :nyah: