F1 Season 2010

rep i gotta admit i thought you would give a half civil answer to my last post....seems i ask too much?

and you are indeed correct, the best test of driver is against a superior teammate, which Hamilton PROVED in his first season, he has only got better...to say he's a one hit wonder just shows your ignorance, seems no matter how much you watch F1, doesn't necessarily mean you understand it better - your proof of that with your diluded views.

Alonso is where he is through persistancy, yes he's had luck but he's also had team orders help with that, blatant ones... theres plenty of ammunition to throw at you which i feel you will contest even though you can't really argue with the facts....that aside though i wil say again, same car same opportunity, Alonso Lost to Hamilton in his first season, one hit wonder my ***.....think you ought to remove those rose tinted spectacles cos they are making you look like an '***' (not swearing, an animal ;) )

you will learn one of these days :haha::p

Last edited:
No need to swear at me mate. Thought Flamming, insulting and swearing was againts the rules?

They are, but your a big lad, I'm sure you can take it. If not, I apologise. :friends:

Wasn't meant to be a flame/insult lol, I'm just messing as you just contradicted your first statement.

Would you like a carrot? :)
15519491184960af57007fa.gif

blimey!!! how weird is this start for tomorrow!!!

expected redbull top, obvious why Renault are and a good call by all accounts. Hamilton was really pushing but very unfortunate, you can tell the cars still not there from Buttons placing.

question on my lips though is....WHERE IS ALONSO :) - i suppose he'll be praying for the front runners to drop out and that his engine stays in tact :) at least he cant fall into the whole team orders gate again for this race at least :)

pictures still make you look silly given your normal rants :)

i honestly sat here and thought shall i just give a no biased opinion.....but knew you'd take your chance the first time Alonso got lucky again so here you go boyo :)

****** hell...what a race.....

hope next season Mclaren have a better car to contend with, it clearly wasn't there.....well done to Redbull for the constructors and i think im a bit against Vettel for not giving his team mate the 1st place spot. Yeah i can see why he didnt and there are different ways of looking at it i suppose.

what a season, so many whats ifs

Redbull pull it out of the bag once again, quite simply THE best car this season.

Reptor245, do you have a little man crush on Alonso?:wub:

or that i see a quality driver when i see one, NOTone that screws his team mate and still ends up losing.....forgot about the clip when alonso was at mclaren when he just sat in the pits so as to stop hamilton getting another qualifying lap....dirty spanish b&****d

dirty spanish b&****d

LOL @ 1animal1, so much anger for someone who seems to no fu*k all about F1.... Maybe you should listen to what your golden boy says every now and then...LOL

"As Fernando Alonso stands on the cusp of a third Drivers' title, former team-mate Lewis Hamilton has been singing his praises.

With the Championship set to be decided at the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi on Sunday, Alonso and Hamilton are both still in the hunt with the Red Bull drivers sandwiched between them.

Alonso, though, is the one who is leading the race, eight points ahead of Mark Webber and 15 in front of Sebastian Vettel while Hamilton is 24 points off the pace.

And although much has been made of the feud between Alonso and Hamilton, which grabbed headlines during their tension-fraught season at McLaren in 2007, Hamilton had only kind words to say about the Ferrari driver.

"If he wins it he deserves to walk in the company of the great names of the past," Hamilton told The Mirror.

"You are going to be very hard put to find someone beat him on raw talent.

"I would have no problems having him as a team-mate but I'm happy with the way I have things now.

"When he comes to Zurich he texts me every now and then to meet up."

I`ll give you one thing tho, you are persistant in arguments about F1 and saying a Ford cosworth aint a classic..silly boy...

haha your arguments consist of convenient amnesia of so many relative facts...... i am not angry, i merely am passionate and whilst Hamilton may have said that, i dont doubt that Hamilton is a better driver seeing as though he beat him in the same team in his first season as a reckless rookie, an undisputable fact...world title or not

And yes i stick by my comments and did qualify what i said about Cosworth based upon the facts of today and why they are regarded as classics by a certain generation. Did you miss that part off or are you taking on sheep tactics again and going with the crowd instead of sitting there and using your brain and wondering 'why' for a change

methinks you is the one with a fluffy pubic pouch oh nieve young man

Shamilton the dreamer....................

z1288887647.jpg

z1287650489.jpg

1animal1 your avatar kinda sums you up.........

Muppet....LOL

Last edited:
if you raced me in a Veyron with me in a Nova.....you'd win.....same principle

and your calling me a muppet - bad times for you i'm afraid :)

Can't you two just have sex and get all this foreplay over with. It's very tiring now :eek:)

Great race, was impressed with Hulkenburg getting pole, I said earlier he's going to be a really good driver when he gets with the right team.

So whos going to take it? Quite clear Hammy isn't going to now, going to need the biggest miricle for him to do it. I think Alonso will pull through and take it which he does deserve, although anyone but Vettel.

Last edited:
So what are your bets on Abu Dhabi?
Who will be the champion?
My heart is with Ferrari but mind with Webber and his flying bull.

So what are your bets on Abu Dhabi?
Who will be the champion?
My heart is with Ferrari but mind with Webber and his flying bull.

Well i did say in this tread some 10months ago that i dont think Alonso will win it. He will definatly do it next year as 1yr to develope a crap car that he got from kimi is not enough time. I will be willing him on tho as clearly i am a ferrari fan and alonso fan.
I think Vetel will lead then Webber will "find a way" to over take him to win the championship.
Anyone is better than letting Ram/Shamilton win it tho..Typical flash in the pan champion. Ha...

It would be nice to see another one for Alonso.
He needs to be second if Webber wins.
Third if Webber is behind him and vettel wins.

Really hope that Vettels engine blows out and Mark needs to fight for himself.
It could be interesting race this way.
If Mclaren or Merc qualify better than Alonso it will be an easy win for RedBull.
Last year it was 1 & 2 for them. It will probably be the same this Sunday, but definitely Vettel will be 2nd.

Come on Seb, do what you need to :eek:)

Hope that chorizo munching **** screw's it up for himself, without taking anyone else with him!!

Well i did say in this tread some 10months ago that i dont think Alonso will win it. He will definatly do it next year as 1yr to develope a crap car that he got from kimi is not enough time. I will be willing him on tho as clearly i am a ferrari fan and alonso fan.
I think Vetel will lead then Webber will "find a way" to over take him to win the championship.
Anyone is better than letting Ram/Shamilton win it tho..Typical flash in the pan champion. Ha...

Silly silly boy :)

Shamilton who? LOL COME ON TIFOSI!!!! Now Give ferrari that number 1 sticker back you stole form massa..muhahaha

Caption Below is.........

"Lewser, Ferrari dont want you, your too **** a driver..Keep looking in our garage and wishing...

7769.jpg

z1287650489.jpg

Last edited:
oh how stupid you really really are :) :) :) :) :)

give it to the man in number 1 and he throws it away ROYALLY....absolutely amazing

if theres anything i hate more than a dirty long haired German, it's a dirty long haired Spaniard..... ok not the result i wanted and would have loved to have seen Hamilton v Vettel had that damned Renault not held him up, thing that annoyed me was the Renault wasn't gaining anything by holding him. Anyway the man who had the points was a 'blank' in the end :)

Alonso who? that must be the same Alonso that Shamilton beat in the same equipment on his maiden season - enjoy the rest of your Sunday Mr Reptart - you are officially stumped with you ***** *** driver throwing such a 'given' away :)

all the best until next year and i sincerely hope Alonso has a better car than Hamilton for your sake, cos he won't beat him in anything less - PROVEN :)

(how do you like my timing, as Vettel crosses the line) :) :) :)

Does anyone else think that Vettel sounded like Al Murray doing the German impression on the radio at the end ofthe race :)

Haha @ Alonso gettin the face on with Petrov, spit your dummy out you tail, you couldnt pass him so why should he yield....idiota!!!

Agreed^^^^ Vettel has grown on me since he got out of his car when the engine blew, still my third choice to win but congratulations to the kid, its alright having the car but you have to drive it too

i feel sorry for Alonso, haha sorry just messin the dirty **** of a man :)

wheres Reptoy?

Aww your missing me. Ive told you before, I dont like men unlike some muppet on here.. lol

Not a surprise of a season really. I said back in may that Alonso would not win it, He will next year no doubt. Just watching the F1 Forum and they interveiw Ramilton. He blames renault for helping Red bull win the championship..LOL WHAT A LOSER...

Glad Vetel won it, IMO he should have won it lastyear instead of one hit one Button.

I love the Podium picture, World Champion in the middle and one hit wonders at the either side..hehe..

I do find it strange that you call them one hit wonder's, it's not like they won one race then did sweet FA since, they have both been WORLD CHAMPION'S, that mean's that they scored more point's during the season than anyone else, therefore won more than one race.

Excellent result, Vettel in the mighty REDBULL, then a couple of Brit's ( One might say one hit wonder's ;o))

Roll on next year, and i can't wait to have a sneak preview of the new REDBULL car's before the season start's. :eek:)

Aww your missing me. Ive told you before, I dont like men unlike some muppet on here.. lol

Not a surprise of a season really. I said back in may that Alonso would not win it, He will next year no doubt. Just watching the F1 Forum and they interveiw Ramilton. He blames renault for helping Red bull win the championship..LOL WHAT A LOSER...

Glad Vetel won it, IMO he should have won it lastyear instead of one hit one Button.

I love the Podium picture, World Champion in the middle and one hit wonders at the either side..hehe..

clueless kidda, absolutely clueless for someone who claims he is into F1 as much as you say you are. Love how you ignore the hand gesture by Alonso to Petrov at the end, total disregard. As it happens i cant see why the Renault held Hamilton up either to be fair, he had nothing to gain from his defensive driving at all given that he had to pit, either way that only put the championship odds more towards Red Bull - would loved to have seen Hamilton and Vettel scrap on hard tyres, even Vettel acknowledged that.

You also talk as though Alonso has won many titles, he has 2...thats one more than one, he's not light years away - oh and btw, great prediction on the 2011 post, you haven't seen the car yet - such a fan you are :)

less of the gay jibes son shine, only butt i've ever f**ked is yours on here :) and if you'd had met me at any of the meets this year you'd realise that my partner is infact not a man....funny as that may be sweety pie ;)

LOL You do make me smile. Would you say todays race was a "classic" altho you dont no what the meaning of classic is it seems. :applaus:

One hit wonders........................
7815.jpg

i really enjoy rubbing your nose in it Raptoy..... i think it's absolutely wonderful given your past few posts on this very thread....enjoy little man :)

I did notice one thing, those three men o that podium were able to congratulate the winner and show that they were genuinely pleased, my money on ALonso being like that would be lost :)

keep your hopes up, im sure they will build him a car ast enough one day - like i said though, it NEEDS to be better than Hamilton's or else he's on a loser to start with.....

loved that montage at the end of todays program, the first three showed Alonso crashing, engine blowing and then the scandle of team orders where he was allowed to win a race he should have came 2nd in..... priceless :)

this isn't about anyone else sweet heart.....'it's all about you' 'it's all about you baby'

Alonso = shitter than **** :)