F1 Season 2010

Well on paper it looks bad for alonso but he reckons the rain caught him out.

"Just like his championship rival Jenson Button, the Spaniard was caught out by rain late in Q3 after saving his only set of fresh option tyres for the his final run."

autosport.com - F1 News: Alonso not worried by fifth row start

I was surprised Ramilton had enough fuel to get him back. Saying that he can always push it :p

Quick reminder of Ramilton

Last edited by a moderator:
its all about the now Rep...you know that ;)

i just hope Alonso doesnt jump the start again and get a further penalty that would put him even further back :)

yeah i think Hamilton's crap and lucky :p

what a brilliant nail biting race, well done to Hamilton for leading from the start, bit of a shame we didnt see him and Webber up that first straight....ell done to Kubica and Webber....

Vettel...nothing to say other than what an absolutely aggresive idiot..... feel sorry for Button, yes he was holding the pack back but Vettel seriously deserved that penalty

Why didnt Alonso finish? :)

^^^^^ totally agree

was saying to the misus that if Hamilton doesnt take it then Webbers 2nd on my preferred list......

cant beleive Seb has apologised on TV!!! im shocked!!!

cant wait for the Alonso interview..... although wont hold my breath.... toys pram etc :)

well done to hamilton for keeping his cool all race and getting the win. im surprised webber ******** his start but i was happy being a hammy fan. felt sorry for button being side swiped from vettel and he didnt stop there he must of hit about 4 cars taking end plates off front wings through out the race. kubica had a good one fair play to the guy. i was happy to see the force india's being faster than the ferrari's and prob most cars on the straights as its always nice to see the lesser teams compete against the big boys.

I only watched the last 5 laps

True F1 Supporter then
smiley_lol.gif

plus you must have known it was in the bag for Hamilton Jojo, when he's that close in quali he's always in with a good shout for the win :)

haha..... that was a great moment, he really struggled all weekend....... partially through frustration i think, not keen on him blaming the team for the tyre choices in qualifying....... surely he has an input into that

think thats the end of his championship.... *awaits the judgement to come*

FERNANDO OWNED RAMILTON!!! Come on the tifosi :applaus:

Wave goodbye to Ramilton fernando...............

l_sne20902-2

If Alonso doesn't win the race tomorrow, I think it's fair to say he's rubbish! Goodluck to him!

And if he does win tmr its fair to say thats why he is a double world champion beating Schuey twice on the trott.

It was a big thing if you follow F1 over the year and not just read the paper. Alonso beat schuey when he was on the top of him game. Infact go read his bio and schuey says thats why he retired..
As for suggesting he is rubbish as 3 champs are kicking his ***. True but when he retired he started to lose it and IMO he is a has been now. I seriously doubt Ramilton would have beat Schuey when he was on the top of his game.

i wish Alonso luck today as did beat his team mate to pole, although i think seeing both Ferrari's up there assumes that the cars good rather than any of the drivers REALLY seperating themselves as a tallant. What i like to see is when a driver really makes a crap car good wish can be seen by gauging where their team mate is - go Hamilton ;)

It was a big thing if you follow F1 over the year and not just read the paper. Alonso beat schuey when he was on the top of him game. Infact go read his bio and schuey says thats why he retired..
As for suggesting he is rubbish as 3 champs are kicking his ***. True but when he retired he started to lose it and IMO he is a has been now. I seriously doubt Ramilton would have beat Schuey when he was on the top of his game.

are you seriously saying that Alonso is better than Hamilton? i hope not, that would be an absolutely silly comment to make, especially as when Hamilton was a newby he whooped his team mate in the SAME car

are you seriously saying that Alonso is better than Hamilton? i hope not, that would be an absolutely silly comment to make, especially as when Hamilton was a newby he whooped his team mate in the SAME car

Mr double world champion got his titles when Hamilton wasn't even an F1 driver, Hamilton got his whilst racing against Alonso in the same season.

The End. :moa:

Ramilton in the gravel and OUT!!! Serves him right for Raming Massa.. Lewser....

proper gutted....it would have been brilliant too as he was all over those Ferrari's........ his own fault though

what about Ram-Alonso taking the rear of Button's floor off...... amazing how he lost pole and almost 2nd :)

More skill that Ramilton. Ramilton in the gravel, Alonso sets fastest lap and P1 :eyebrows:

1-1.jpg

Say what you want, Alonso OWNED Mclaren today and Lewser tried to ram the ferrari and broke his front wheel.. Skill? me thinks not.

8daece70.jpg

did you miss alonso's ramming incident where alonso went clean into the back of button? think that was more blatant than having ya front wheel torn off mid turn

and lets not judge the drivers on one race Rep ;) Alonso does look better in 2nd based on the last 3 years whilst hammy has been in F1....argue that :)

1animal1 the sooner you admit Alonso beat the Mclarens and Ramilton drove like a fool then the sooner you will be happy.. LOL

Walk of Shame......
1284298381.jpg

haha yup yup bro......

i might if i can be ***** disappear for half an hour to dig out the last 3 years race history haw haw, oh and Alonso beat Button, Button has barely touched Hamilton all season ;)

whoaaa, did you see how big that piece was that Alonso knocked off of Button??? BBC have repeated it at least a dozen times now :)

1animal1 the sooner you admit Alonso beat the Mclarens and Ramilton drove like a fool then the sooner you will be happy.. LOL

Walk of Shame......
1284298381.jpg

Haha Where to is Alonso in the championship though?

Hmm Definatly a trend going on here from one to another......

su_10ita1472-2

5731.jpg

FRONZA FERRARI.......

6380.jpg

haha yup yup bro......

i might if i can be ***** disappear for half an hour to dig out the last 3 years race history haw haw, oh and Alonso beat Button, Button has barely touched Hamilton all season ;)

Remember though, Button had virtually no imput into this years McLaren - these started R&D in April 2009 on this car - and when you consider Kovalainen and Hamilton I would suggest that Lewis is under more pressure than we think. Jenson is very very cool, calm and extremely collected. Believe it or not I am a Hamilton fan and I personally think he's finding it harder against Button than he did against Alonso in 2007 - there was no expectation of him then but after two further seasons and a championship everyone expected him to blow Jenson away - he hasn't. In qualy YES in races Jenson has just as good race pace, so I think 2011 will be much closer with a more fairly balanced McLaren.

Like wise for alonso not having any input into this years car. Imagine what it will be like next year.....

Funny how Martin Brundle said Ramilton is driving just like 2007. like a amature.
ferrariflag2.gif

100088_ita.jpg

Martin Brundle doesnt like Hamilton since Australia, thats why he always avoids him on the straight before the race..... take that with a pinch of salt.....

As for the input, i really dont think the car will make that much difference, look at it this way, Alonso had the most input when Hammy joined Mclaren as Alonso was the star driver Hammy made a fool of..... Button is calm and collected and a good driver, as is Alonso...i personally just see more of a sparkle in Hamilton than either of these two, take last season in that shed of a car, you could see him ringing the neck of it, you dont see that with Button or Alonso in the same context. For me the race at the weekend was less interesting with the early leaver not being present....