F1 Season 2009

it seems the red bulls ARE winning all the races. lol

Mmmmmmm, not so sure. Simple applied maths suggests otherwise. They've won 2 of 8 races which gives them a 25% win rate. The number your looking for is 100% :moa:

Some good snaps there. Only one criticism, not any pics of the grid girls! You have no excuse, you were close enough! lol

Some good snaps there. Only one criticism, not any pics of the grid girls! You have no excuse, you were close enough! lol

LOL here ya go. enjoy :)

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

TBH I'm not impressed. Bring back the Fosters girls in the skin tight clothes I say!

Here's some for you Coss, some are actual pit babes & some are just pretty girls I took them all at Silverstone last weekend , (some car pics to follow when I get chance to post them up)

_A191050.jpg

_A191052.jpg

_A212293.jpg

_A201972.jpg

_A201971.jpg

_A201967.jpg

_A191631.jpg

_A191629.jpg

_A191627.jpg

52212326.jpg

52212283.jpg

52212029.jpg

NOW were talking! lol I like the ultimate view one :hubbahubba:

What tickets did you have again?!

WOW you must have a long zoom lense. I didnt see any of them women on the grid at all. Weird.
The girls in the blue pants have the silverstone logo on and looks like there on the grid but the background looks different to this grid back ground for this year. the logo on the back boards are different.
were abouts did you take them?

IMG_1253.jpg

The silverstone one in blue was on a stage at stowe, the ultimate view ones were where the bars are near the F1 village, the ones in orange were near Abbey, Vodafone girl was on the vodafone stand, and the others were just as I was wandering around the track over the weekend.

So you were more interested in the girls than the cars? lol

They're some good pics there mate. I forgot that you're pretty handy with a camera. I remember the ones you took last year. Must be a decent camera you've got! I try taking artsy piccies but it just doesn't work. Its like when I went to the Ferrari racing weekend, I must have taken about 800 pictures, and only a handfull I've used as screen savers.

Good work :icon_thumright:

here?

IMG_1297.jpg

yeah i didnt see them. i was in the voda stand playing the simulator, hehe. oh well.

IMG_1280.jpg

DSC01797.jpg

Ive just uploaded some clips i took on my camera to youtube.

The Warm Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzEyXt_qiE

The Start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ovI4EJTMOo

The Winner On Podium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwfHyotFmVA

Oh Just Found a couple more pics on my phone. Hence the poo quality. lol

Sat at Abbey on practice day (beuty of having gold tickets, can sit were ya want)

DSC01789.jpg

Sat at luffield (cant see much)

DSC01801.jpg

i was in the voda stand playing the simulator, hehe. oh well.

IMG_1280.jpg

Is that you in there? You should have told her to sit in there with you, show you which pedal did what! ;)

Sat at luffield (cant see much)

DSC01801.jpg

Looks like you're sitting right at the edge of C in Luffied. May as well be Woodcote! I'll dig out some photos that I took of what you can see at Luffield. The cars come into visability between Bridge and Priory, you can see them going all the way round Luffield, Woodcote and down the main straight.

Is that you in there? You should have told her to sit in there with you, show you which pedal did what! ;)

Looks like you're sitting right at the edge of C in Luffied. May as well be Woodcote! I'll dig out some photos that I took of what you can see at Luffield. The cars come into visability between Bridge and Priory, you can see them going all the way round Luffield, Woodcote and down the main straight.

Yeah i only sat there for about 20mins as the veiw was pants. i moved back to the pit straight. its cool to see the pit changes happening before your eyes. your vid looks wicked m8.

Right heres a few more of fri/sat sun

_A191260.jpg

_A191257.jpg

_A191259.jpg

_A191264.jpg

_A191290.jpg

_A191293.jpg

_A191425.jpg

_A191451.jpg

_A191466.jpg

_A191471.jpg

_A191501.jpg

_A191553.jpg

_A201804.jpg

_A201811.jpg

_A212075.jpg

_A212111.jpg

_A212124.jpg

_A212152.jpg

I dropped well lucky at the end of the race because Lewis did a couple of donughts right by our stand, I reckon he did it there cos it was my birthday that day LOL,

_A212197.jpg

_A212198.jpg

_A212199.jpg

_A212201.jpg

_A212204.jpg

Some of the F1 trucks
_A212297.jpg

That guy who presents for the BBC
_A212305.jpg

Martin Brundle

_A212309.jpg

_A212313.jpg

Sebastian Bourdais

52212323.jpg

Rubens,
52212324.jpg

52212325.jpg

I've probably got carried away & posted to many, LOL.

Yeah i only sat there for about 20mins as the veiw was pants. i moved back to the pit straight. its cool to see the pit changes happening before your eyes. your vid looks wicked m8.

Thanks fella.

Sitting on the pit straight has got its advantages. As you said you can see pit stops etc. When I sat there last, I got some great pictures of the mechanics working on the cars, and got a decent photo of Webber jumping over the railings to go on the pit wall.

Some good snaps there Martin. I take it you had paddock access too. You get any squiggles from anyone?

I dropped well lucky at the end of the race because Lewis did a couple of donughts right by our stand

Hmm not sure about lucky. m8. He did those at club corner and i thought you said your race day seats were at stowe??

I'm sitting in the cheap £200!! seats at Stowe.

Smells fishy to me m8. Were was you sat when you Allegidly took all those pics. cough cough

Lewis performing a donut for the crowd at Club corner on the slowing down lap
http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2009/06/21/i-was-absolutely-on-the-limit-hamilton/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJi50tCrvs

You must have had a HUGE zoom lense too as the grandstand is almost 2 miles away from the circuit. £200? you was robbed

stowe_arial.jpg

Hmm not sure about lucky. m8. He did those at club corner and i thought you said your race day seats were at stowe??

Yes he did do some at club but at stowe too, try studying the photo's & googling it.

<LI id=comment-15323 class="comment odd alt thread-odd thread-alt depth-1">George says:
June 22, 2009 at 2:45 pm
What a bloke comes 16th and still he says thank you to his fans. I was sitting in stowe A, and when he done his donuts it got the biggest cheer of the day, WHAT A LEGEND.

<LI id=comment-15316 class="comment odd alt thread-odd thread-alt depth-1">Tiffany says:
June 22, 2009 at 11:48 am
Dear Mr Hamilton, I heard you signed off the weekend in style as you performed ‘donut’ turns at Stowe and Copse to say thank you to the fans in the grandstands who cheered throughout. If I were standing next to you, I’d give you the elbow (gently) and a hug, ha ha ha.
Sweet love
Tiffany

Smells fishy to me m8. Were was you sat when you Allegidly took all those pics. cough cough
If you look at the beginning of my photo's you'll see I said they were over fri/sat/sun, you know the thing called a roving seat for fri/sat?

I suppose you want a photo of my ticket for proof I was there?

do you really have to question the authenticity of my pics just because yours are a bit lame?? You said the same thing last year & made out I'd got them from the web!

You must have had a HUGE zoom lense too as the grandstand is almost 2 miles away from the circuit. £200? you was robbed

Yes I have got a big lens amongst various other lenses and camera bodies, & what granstand is 2 miles from the circuit? it's not much of a grandstand if it's 2 miles away, I don't get what your on about.

liar-300x282.jpg

:lmfao:

Like i said, HUGEEEEEE zoom lense to take pics from your seats that was 2 miles away from the track. :moa:

I wouldn't say a seat about 60 foot away from the track is exactly 2 miles, so you'll definatley not believe next years pics then because for that I'll have a photographers press pass for the paddock/pit lane area in fact I'll be able to get one of you in your gold seats opposite, I'm sure you'll be easy to spot!!

Blimey. You really take your photography seriously don't you! Flair play fella. Looking forward to seeing them already!

Jeez. Aren't I glad I caught up on this thread.

reptor245: As it's been a busy week, I find myself without a fraction of the energy it would likely require to fully illustrate just how much you need to grow up. If you want to talk about Formula 1, great. If you want people to appreciate your photos, observations, and commentary, that's fine too. If you want to discredit other people (you can't seriously think someone would have enough spare time to bullsh*t about being at Silverstone for no conceivable point?), that's not cool.

In short:

stfu3.jpg

...We'll consider that your first and final public warning. Play nice, or GTFO.

Regards,

Rob.

What a tosser the guy in the Ferrari cap is. No need at all!

I know. Unfortunately you get idiots like this.

When I was at Silverstone when Schumacher broke his leg and they had all she sheets out and ambulances etc, half the people around us were crying and some ***** came and said confidently, "I hope the German c*nt is dead". My dad nearly ripped his head off.

People like this really make my blood boil. Have no respect for the sport or people and don't appreciate anyone that's done well in their lives. They just can't stand it. They shouldn't even be allowed at the tracks IMO. Tossers...

What a tosser the guy in the Ferrari cap is. No need at all!

I know. Unfortunately you get idiots like this.

When I was at Silverstone when Schumacher broke his leg and they had all she sheets out and ambulances etc, half the people around us were crying and some ***** came and said confidently, "I hope the German c*nt is dead". My dad nearly ripped his head off.

People like this really make my blood boil. Have no respect for the sport or people and don't appreciate anyone that's done well in their lives. They just can't stand it. They shouldn't even be allowed at the tracks IMO. Tossers...

He'd do well in a Ferrari providing its better than this years car.

He'd be up against Lewis Hamilton though as I haven't seen a driver called shamilton.

Then imagine if in a few years Hamilton went to Ferrari too... :undwech:

Ferrari are trying to dissmiss the rumour altho this is the same team who said kimi wasnt going to replace schumacher and the same team who said they was gonna pull out for F1. Bleh!

I'll believe it when it happens. He's been rumoured to go to Ferrari since MS announced that he was hanging up his race suit! The speculation is that Santander is leaving McLaren and will sponsor Ferrari in 2011, making the link to Alonso. Could well be true but as I said, I'll believe it when it happens. This rumour has been going on for years!

Yea I've read about this. Apparently another reason why Virgin is leaving Brawn is because Branson wanted to name the team Virgin, which Brawn wasn't too keen on. Will be interesting to see who Brawn have lined up next year. I can't imagine it'll be too hard to get someone based on their success so far this year...

US F1 will be sponsored by YouTube next year. Now they've got a bit of money! How long do you recon before we see the likes of Google, MSN, Microsoft or Apple on the cars?

I vote for ASN!!! :rockwoot: Come on Rob, what do you think?! lol

I'll believe it when it happens. He's been rumoured to go to Ferrari since MS announced that he was hanging up his race suit! The speculation is that Santander is leaving McLaren and will sponsor Ferrari in 2011, making the link to Alonso. Could well be true but as I said, I'll believe it when it happens. This rumour has been going on for years!

sounds like the rumour will be true this year.

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/090709095140.shtml

Alonso admits Ferrari an 'option' for future.

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/090710121548.shtml

Ive been saying since the begining of last year when he was trying to get a 1 year only deal with renault that he would be going to ferrari. Kimi has bought a rally car and is doing alot of rallying with his brother. He said he has a passion for it too. Lets wait till monza for the anouncement :)