F**KING DOG ATTACKED MY DAUGHTER

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
My little princess went out to play with the local kids yesturday for the first time by her self. She was only outside my front window where i could see her but i told her not to move from where i could see her as you don know who is about these days...

Anyway, she had been out for about three hours when all of a sudden i heared a screem like ive never headred before, she came running in with blood all over her face. At first i thought she had hit her face coz she was so upset she couldnt talk then, another girl came in and said a black dog had bit her. When i got a closer look i could see that there was a hole under her chin and a hole in her cheek.

I grabed her and rushed up the hospital as its only 300 yards from my house, i went in and said what had happened only to be told take a seat in total it took them H2.45min to look at her and we were up there from 7.50pm till about 1 this morning.

she had to have three stiches in her face and three under her chin and now im waiting for the police to come. I aint holding my breath as when i phoned them they said it sounds like 50/50 coz she approched the dog and i said she is seven its what they do,,,

im so mad that if i go and see the owner il get done for beating s**t out of him and his mutt,,,
ive just spoke to a guy that saw what happened and he said that she went to go smooth the dog and the guy who had him on a lead didnt say anything coz everyone knows that he is a nasty dog, and he just went for her.

Now i have raised her not to be scared of dogs she has been brought up with them all her life and thinks that all dogs are the same as her dog taz the german shepherd but, ive told her that they are not here are some pics they brought me to tears yesturday

100802_221622.jpg

100802_203916.jpg

DSCF1583.jpg

DSCF1582.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, that royally sucks!!! I know people will no doubt hate me for this, but this is why I've refused to have a dog until my kids are grown up. I know this was another persons dog, but imagine the heartache had it been your own! I just can't trust them around kids.

That other man sounds a right ***** though for letting your daughter near his dog...I bet you're in a right difficult situation there. If his dog bites, surely it should be muzzled? Especially where kids play out? Makes me sad for you and the daughter dude. Hope she gets better soon.

If there was a witness then surely there is something the police can do, and if the owner knows that his dog is aggressive then he should make it wear a muzzle when out and therefore his responsibility and should be punished accordingly.
This sort of thing discusts me, Hope you little un gets well soon bud.

I thought if a dog bites someone they have to be destroyed. Happened near me where this old guy in a wheel chair had a pet dog (forget what breed) and when out in town a passer by went to stroke it and he warned her not to as the dog was very protective of him. Surprise surprise she got bitten and the old guy had to have his dog put down.

Sorry to hear. If I had my way it wouldn't be the dog being put down but the owners!! Unfortunately the majority of the cases it's the owners bringing the dogs up a certain aggressive way so I do feel a little sympathy for the dogs. Anyways, hope she recovers fast and well.

AAARRRHGGGHHH!!!!

Sorry to hear this mate, hopefully she will be ok....as for the owner and dog!!!!

Sorry to hear about this,thats just any parents nightmare but it is good jobs its not worse as have read so many stories.

I understand your frustration, but please try and use some punctuation!!! Nearly died from lack of breath reading that!

Are you for real mate?!
Friggin' hell... The geezer has just had his little girl's face chewed by a dog and you're talking about fullstops and commas! Sort it out.

Anyway...
Tazzy, my heart sunk when I read the title of this thread and saw the photos of your little girl but I am happy that the damage is nowhere near as bad as it could've been.
Hopefully something will get done to the owner/dog in this instance. But if not, just try to put the anger etc aside and be thankful that your daughter is ok.

Something really needs to be done about these dogs. It really does.

This kinda thing is one of the worse nightmares of every parent.

Are you for real mate?!
Friggin' hell... The geezer has just had his little girl's face chewed by a dog and you're talking about fullstops and commas! Sort it out.

Anyway...
Tazzy, my heart sunk when I read the title of this thread and saw the photos of your little girl but I am happy that the damage is nowhere near as bad as it could've been.
Hopefully something will get done to the owner/dog in this instance. But if not, just try to put the anger etc aside and be thankful that your daughter is ok.

Something really needs to be done about these dogs. It really does.

This kinda thing is one of the worse nightmares of every parent.

SECOND THAT !!! and I really admire your restraint,,, i'd be climbing the walls with temper... best regards...

smudge_don said:
Sorry to hear about this mate

I understand your frustration, but please try and use some punctuation!!! Nearly died from lack of breath reading that!

Smudge_don WTF?

Don't worry about taz's poor little girl just use a comma next time your daughter gets her face nearly ripped by some pitbull !!!

So sorry to hear that m8 i hope it wasn't those druggy barstewards who pinched your stuff before !!

I love dogs but I'm afraid it would have to be put down if that was my daughter m8.

What will happen to the next poor kid who does that? God forbid it gets of the lead one day !!

All the best to u and your little girl.

I was bitten in the face by a dog once.

It was that fast i felt nothing, but its teeth split my nose open like a butter knife!

Thats bad news mate, and I'm sorry for you and your daughter, cos I know how I'd feel if it was my daughter.

Do you actually know who the dog owner was? Or what breed it was? Have a look at the Dangerous Dogs Act and see what it says, I'm not aware of any requirement for a dog to be muzzled unless it's one of the specified breeds, but I'm certainly not an expert here! Have a word with the dog warden at the local council, I'm quite sure there would be an obligation for the owner to have reported the incident at the very least.

Keep us updated as I'm interested to hear the outcome. I hope your little girl remains not scared of dogs after this.

I am so upset reading this pal. I totally feel for you .

I am a dad too, and I cant even begin to imagine how I would feel in your situation.

I know I would get the dog put down if possible, as I would be devastated if it attacked another child/person.
Don't get me wrong, I love animals, but some times the only option is the needle.

And I would also make a phone call to the boy's to teach the ***** dog owner what it feels like to have something try and rip your face off.

Sympathy with you pal.

Poor kid, she must be really shaken up. Her expression says it all. Problem is, do you wrap them up and keep them inside or do you let them play outside and learn about the world around them? My girls and 3.5 and 2, so we're just entering into that phase. Anyway, hopefully she's young enough for the injuries to heal over in time. Hope to catch up with you at AITP this weekend (I think you're going, right?).

Paul.

OMG! Like a lot i'm also a parent and went cold when I saw the pics! I hope shes ok but I know what the shock can do.

We have a boxer and adore her to bits, shes like a jelly but you still need to be careful. I always thought it was instant destruction on any dog that bites a child. Muzzles arnt good enough as the scummy owners dont always use them!!!!

I really hope shes ok and it doesnt affect her in the long term, give her loads of cuddles (sure you are) and love.

x

Last edited:
Mate, that royally sucks!!! I know people will no doubt hate me for this, but this is why I've refused to have a dog until my kids are grown up. I know this was another persons dog, but imagine the heartache had it been your own! I just can't trust them around kids.

I fully agree. My best mate has a one year old - cute as a button. She's always running around the house. They also have a dog, and whilst it is very soft and my mate swears he is trustworthy, I just can't help but feel tense when they're running around together. I know a lot of people have lovely dogs which are very well trained etc, I just couldn't take the risk.

That other man sounds a right ***** though for letting your daughter near his dog...I bet you're in a right difficult situation there. If his dog bites, surely it should be muzzled? Especially where kids play out? Makes me sad for you and the daughter dude. Hope she gets better soon.

Agree again.

Tazzy, really sorry to read your story. Poor little mite! It's surely going to be an emotional recovery for her. I'm *by no means at all* saying it's not bad, but damn - she is so lucky not to have lost an eye! Thankfully she is ok. You have indeed done well to restrain. I'd consider taking up someone else's advice on here regarding the witness. Wishing you all a swift recovery. You'll have to make a big fuss of her! :)

Thank you to every one for the kind messages it means alot to me and my family, My daughter ( paige ) seems to be fine but i feel she's still in shock. The doctor said that the stiches will come out on monday and in the next 12 months she should heel up very quick, As for the owner and the mutt, the police turned up ( full respect to them ) told them what i knew happened and then they went to talk to the owner, when they came back they told me that he said that my daughter ran to the dog and grabed him aggressively, wich is when i said ( bull ***** ) shes been round animals all her life and have never done that, so i went on about it being a nasty aggressive dog and is there a law that they should whear a muzzle or summing or come under the Dangerous dogs act, but he said the dog does not come under that as its a sheep dog cross, and as the witness will not make a statement so its his word against a 7 year old girl. So as you can imagine im bouncing off the walls about this, not only that when i came home today i saw him walking the dog again past some children, now i was told not to go near him or his dog but i could'nt stand there and watch him do that only for it to happen to another child, ( i would'nt wish it on any one ) so i walk over to the kids who i know, picked them up and moved them away from him, to wich he shouts to me ( what do you think im going to do set him on them ) I see red and it takes one of my neighbours to stop me doing to him what his dog did to my daughter. I was so mad i was crying. Now im 31 years old and the last time i cryed was when she was born so i dont make a habbit of it, but when he said that,,,,, I LOST IT.

I am not leaving it there and im going to fight to have the dog put down and something done about him, i will keep you all informed and once again thank you all it means alot to us
Gareth and paige :)

Aythreee, couldn't agree more, some people...

Tazzy baby, sorry to about this mate, her face looks terrible...

If that was my daughter "if I had one" I'd of been straight round this bloke house this morning to have it out with him, he obviously didn't hang about once his dog had attacked your girl,

If the dog is that aggressive it should be terminated !!

When you say a sheep dog cross, do you mean it has 'Collie' in it??? The Collies ive known have been pretty aggressive and when I was young I got bitten by one on the back of my head when it attacked me in my own garden. Hate the things! Hope you get it sorted.

Gaz, i know you must be seeing red, I am on your behalf mate, but just be careful how you go about this, as you and everyone else knows, its the innocent parties that usually end up being in the wrong, so use your head and deal with it best you can.

I hope you get it all sorted and get a good result out of this.

So sorry to hear mate! Some people really need to restrain their dogs if they know that they are even slightly vicious! You cant blame a 7 year old for exploring her front garden, Its what they do and for what she knows, dogs are meant to be friendly! I hope everything goes your way and that she has a speedy recovery! Buy her some sweets on behalf of all of us! :)

Shock horror from seeing the pics!

I'm not a parent so I can't say I understand the feeling but just reading the events before and after is making my blood boil and I have quicky developed an unpleasent feeling in the gut. I imagine you must feel this but amplified a few fold.

Maybe the witness will make a statement if you talk to them? Take the pictures you have shown here so they can see the wounds and the look of your daughter in shock. Maybe that will probe them to testify?

Tazzy we all support you on this as there is clearly the fact that the dog did damage irrespective of what cause it. Be sensible, make sure Paige is ok, don't do anything silly (now matter how tempting) and goog luck with getting to mut put down through the offical channels.

Best regards from all of us at ASN.

Reading this fom the otherside of the world Tazzy, totally shocked mate, glad it's only a few stitches, it could have been worse! I was getting annoyed as I slowly read the whole thing not knowing the outcome!! As mentioned above, make sure Paige is ok, that's the most important thing mate, and you have my support which ever route you take in dealing with this.

Best regards to the both of you and family.

I hope somthing gets done about it by the police, sorry to her about it, Irresponsable owners p*** me off.
I have a male Akita 10 months old at the moment, and even though he loves kids i DO NOT let them bother him nor do i let him loose. I can't stand it when people have aggresive dogs unmussled or off the lead. There owners always get arsey about it when you say somthing or they point the blame elsewhere too, many of times i've had dogs having a pop at mine and he is always on his lead, its not good when my little girl is normaly playing with him too in park full of kids.

Sorry just read this omfg..... firstly i hope paige is getting better ...bless her.

im sorry but i would have not had your restraint, i would have ripped both there heads off and swapped them....in the heat of the moment of course.
like as been said its best to use your head and make sure you are within the law as we all no what happens with do gooders briggade..
i just cant believe the dog is still on the street, if a person would have done that he would have been locked up???
anyway hope everything goes ok and she is not left with a permanant scar, and best wishes to you and your family
regards dave.
ps i have a daughter 6 year old looks just like her... called paige

So sorry to hear this mate! Hope ya little girl heals up nicely!

As for the owner and dog, see what you can do mate, I would definitely be doing the same thing and try getting it put down!!

tazzy mate, i would go ******* garraty if that happend to one of my kids!! Glad shes ok, but i would be on a rampage to fing out whos dog it was and id put the ****** down myself!! as for the owner, they would prob get a bit as well for letting it run loose.
My eldest is 7 so i know what there like mate.

Im glad shes all good fella.

this supprises me not of this forum.. ****Last edited by Purple Princess; 2 Days Ago at 19:40. Reason: Grammer for Smudge_don's sake :p***** Oh no the rules were broken!..... erm... no i think that was the kids face!!

I agree id have to pay the owner a visit and bite his face to see if he liked it!
Fuming i am!!

I'm shocked at the owners response to you moving the kids... total disregard for what has happended and sounds like he couldn't care less...

I'm so sorry to hear about this and my blood is boiling at the situation! It's not the dog that needs putting down, it's the f**cking scum bag owner! (ok, and then the dog)

Really hope you get justice!

poor wee soul - hope she can get over this and learn that not all dogs are like that. as for the owner - he deserves a man-slap. i can't imagine how i would feel if that happened to my boys, who are 6 & 4. we have just been letting them out this summer to play in the playing fields accross from our house, rather than i the garden and my wife sits on the stairs looking out of the window, like a centry guard. she would end up having her tea whilst watching them to make sure they didn't get run over (even although we are on a very very quiet road with about 4 cars in it).
the dog should be destroyed, no matter what breed it is and he should get fined with the money going to paige - although i know money can't heal what has happened.

have you tried the local press - get them to feature what has happened and hopefully the guy should have some kind of remorse and get the mutt put down due to public outcry?

j