Extreme Parking

Parked the Noggy as far away as I could in a single marked space on its own. Guaranteed ding free doors for the day!
:sign wow:

Reactions: K96, Joxh, Potterswheel and 2 others
Safest space in Leek Saturday afternoon! spot the S3!!
! Leek s

Reactions: s3mad_dude and daytonamart
Why????
Out of the way nice and safe!
View attachment 249864

Twenty minutes later:
View attachment 249865
Do people think cars get lonely???

I can relate.

Parked in empty car park, and came back (much later to be fair) and car parked right next to me. And I mean right next to as in space to right of driver’s side. What the actual f***!?!

2b36998295194d687810a7c382330674.jpg

Reactions: S32B, Potterswheel and 8YARWY
Here's a new one, park your S3 with a friend and their S3 and you are both guaranteed at least 1 ding free side all day.
Up anley duck 2

Park out of the way as well and you are pretty safe all round
UP anley duck 1

Last edited:
While I'm at it went to the pub for some lunch with old colleagues the other day and found a nice corner space in the overflow parking area. (they all think I'm mad!!!!)

Boars head

I enjoyed the walk!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: RS3ree
Found a nice quiet corner for Betty to cool off after doing the A537 Cat and Fiddle road at the weekend to give the ave speed cams a rest!!!

. Cat and fiddle . Lambsdown reservoir

Managed to hit it both ways without and ice cream van or Sunday driver in sight, if ever you are in the area and the weathers nice you have to give it a go.
In fact that's an idea for a thread @Admin "great driving roads"

Last edited:
Popped up to Blyton Park today for the grasstrack racing & parked well out the way....to be joined by a like minded RS6 owner ;)

20220403 151335

Reactions: THQuattro and Potterswheel

In fact that's an idea for a thread @Admin "great driving roads"

The prob is that Councils and RPUs will just drop limits or patrol them - Evo triangle as an example.

I don’t condone speeding but having a good road without accidents, yet still dropped to a 40 can kill the experience.

Reactions: Alistair D and Potterswheel
No one mentioned speeding or accidents, just great roads to enjoy actually using your car on, but I do see where you're going :iagree:

Call me sad, but I have driven round as much as you can of the Le mans circuit, Monaco and done the Nurburgring all in repmobiles and enjoyed every minute
just because I was there!
DSC00819
look what was happening at the Nurburgring !
IMG 3648

Fortunately no speeding or accidents were involved

Last edited:
Reactions: RS3ree and Harvey
Stansted Airport short stay blue parking, quite busy but worth the effort to go to the furthest reaches for a good space.

STAN 50

• Love
Reactions: Joxh, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 4 others
The prob is that Councils and RPUs will just drop limits or patrol them - Evo triangle as an example.

I don’t condone speeding but having a good road without accidents, yet still dropped to a 40 can kill the experience.
Ironically I took the pic below at the Evo Triangle when it had the 50 speed cameras having driven it a few years before in a lesser A3 and I preferred the 50 limit. I was able to drive across to Denbigh without worrying about someone coming round one of the blind hills / blind bends sideways in the wrong lane unlike before. It was a lovely relaxing drive in the summer instead.

There's plenty of other roads in the area for hooning that are not spoiled by both cameras and morons, and I keep them private for that reason.
jZ0t441.jpg

Reactions: Scotty75 and THQuattro
Taking it it to the next level :wtf:

8C8635EC C6B9 42FE B928 C8BA27776EE0

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MattDC, JohnM100, THQuattro and 4 others
My favourite spot at my daughters gym

Attachments

• 76528BBD-98C4-4439-9043-C6958D1C1948.jpeg
    76528BBD-98C4-4439-9043-C6958D1C1948.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
  • CF9A6BB6-1ECE-4981-A5BF-1CD30D63E072.jpeg
    CF9A6BB6-1ECE-4981-A5BF-1CD30D63E072.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: V6_Man, Scotty75, THQuattro and 5 others
Northumberland was kind to me this year, in order: parking at the Falkirk FC stadium for the Kelpies yes, it's under cover too! Jedburgh town parking and Hexham railway station all absolute blinders!
FW50

JB50

HX50

Reactions: MattDC, V6_Man, Swanny356 and 5 others
I just pay the VIP parking

For £5 per day you will receive your own reserved car parking space as well as an exclusive Premium Parking voucher pack which includes a 10% discount card to use on top of outlet prices in selected stores, exclusive brand offers and a free handsfree shopping pass allowing you to shop handsfree and collect your purchases at the end of the day.

It's inside too so car doesn't get wet or dirty. Costs £10 a day after tipping the steward a fiver to make sure no one parks too close..

Reactions: Swanny356
I love that only us audi drivers doing such weird stuff with ours cars .. :D Because we do it private and constantly looking at the car ..
Honesty 8V PFL and FL should be written in sone history book :)

I don't think it's that, it's because BMW drivers have managed to convince the country that Audi drivers are nobs, despite BMW drivers driving like nobs...as a result owning a flash Audi makes you liable to getting cut up, keyed, victim of road rage, tyres flattened, windows smashed, or "innocent" crimes like someone smashing their door into yours or knocking your wing mirrors off with their door. I've owned 8 Audi's now, 2 BMW's (e46 330ci, e46 M3)...the way people treat you differently depending what car you own, in my M3 people would even stop on main roads to let you out of side roads, I can totally see how the BMW entitlement gets bred with people treating you like royalty... something I cannot explain. What is it they say of Audi: Always Useless Doesn't Indicate; normally BMW drivers saying this on FB etc yet the worst offenders are always white BMW's!

Walking back to the car yesterday and thought I hadn't done one for a while!!!

Out of the way and right under a cctv camera :)

Ms

Reactions: V6_Man, daytonamart, Jcbmally and 1 other person
765c03f990b5d03f9302e576ec3d1c7c.jpg

Emira owner had the same idea as me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, THQuattro, Swanny356 and 2 others
765c03f990b5d03f9302e576ec3d1c7c.jpg

Emira owner had the same idea as me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wife parked hers like that but didn’t read the T&Cs of the car park, ended up with a £40 fine for “not parking within the designated space correctly”. She was not happy at all.

Wife parked hers like that but didn’t read the T&Cs of the car park, ended up with a £40 fine for “not parking within the designated space correctly”. She was not happy at all.
Nightmare, not heard of that happening before definitely one to watch out for.

Reactions: Jcbmally