Extreme Parking

I understand and agree with this rule.....but with end spaces like this I am doubtful that a penalty could be enforced because you are not encroaching on another parking space. In fact you could say the left line is technically redundant, but is only there to keep continuity with the other lines.
If one was given a ticket then common sense would surely prevail if appealed.
I actively look for spaces like this and park exactly the same. :innocent:

P.S. In case somebody says this end space could be used for a motorcycle, it needs to have a line either side to define the space and also needs to be marked for motorcycle only use by either a sign or painted on the road.
Common sense with local council more look at leaving the e.u

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OK so I nipped into B&M to grab a couple of bags of chippings for the garden, saw this space on the way in half covered in bushes, so I parked one down from it!

Looking to my left as I got out:

Came back 10 mins later to find this fool had parked next to me :wtf::

The bushes were touching his drivers door!:

What on earth would you be thinking to park you car there when the other side of me was 100% clear??? :blink::blink::blink:

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Audi Drivers lol

Reactions: KenL and CHEZ
OK so I nipped into B&M to grab a couple of bags of chippings for the garden, saw this space on the way in half covered in bushes, so I parked one down from it!

View attachment 190371

View attachment 190375

View attachment 190373

View attachment 190374

What on earth would you be thinking to park you car there when the other side of me was 100% clear??? :blink::blink::blink:

Happens to me all the time. Normally it’s a massive monster truck like a q7 or Range Rover even though I’m miles away from the entrance with 1000 spaces either side of me. It’s normally 2 inches from my wing mirror as well the buggers

Reactions: Bells
Now that's funny

Elgars birthplace near Worcester. Main car park looked a bit spicey so headed for the overflow. Not sure it was the best move but zero dings and still there when we came back:
EB 50

Reactions: Andy F and Audi Bairn

View attachment 190371

View attachment 190375

View attachment 190373

View attachment 190374

An audi owner too!!

Reactions: S32B
And again! Unbelievable :wtf:

Went out for a pub lunch with the wife and her mum, parked around the back as far away as I could! came back to this :blink:

Hmmm

Reactions: Bells, Audi Bairn and Bryant1998
AA guy scanning the rolling code to snatch it later LOL

Usual spot was taken, but I noticed a car parked at the end of another row which had parked leaving a helpful gap which could be taken advantage of (it looks narrower in the photo but there was space to open the driver's door fully)

Parking

Not so much extreme parking, but extremely stupid driver!

Saw what was going on here so I waited! The moron coming up behind me had other ideas!!!

I would have loved for the truck to have smashed his car up :D Some people haven't got a minute to live!

Reactions: Goner, Audi Bairn, Pinky1959 and 1 other person

Saw what was going on here so I waited! The moron coming up behind me had other ideas!!!

I would have loved for the truck to have smashed his car up :D Some people haven't got a minute to live!
Christ. For the sake of what? 30 seconds. Really doesn't surprise me though, some people are just so impatient and in a rush it seems these days.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and S32B

Stupid, driving a lorry and doing that sort of manoeuvre is hard enough without having to watch out for idiots like that :wtf:

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Alan66
dd428ed3873f637446b9b87fc4632ff6.jpg

Ikea, parked the far away from civilisation I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Bells and S32B
Never seen an empty IKEA car park

Reactions: Phutters
Would be a bit extreme to park on the raised paved area. Though I would be asking for a fine and a scratch. Lol

Chose the more safer spot at the side.

IMG 20190909 014515

Reactions: Andy F and S32B
Never seen an empty IKEA car park

Well I have now....
4269024955725e89e54eb38901d20622.jpg

Yup, the idiot only went 10 yards past the truck and turned in anyway. Must have been desperate for a poo.

Reactions: CHEZ and AlS3BE
Broadway in the Cotswolds, overflow car park. Main car park looked a bit spicey, I was having none of that. Came back later to find a friend.
BW 5 0
BF 5 0

Last edited:
Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jcbmally
Does this count as extreme parking? Spotted at Stansted airport the other day... gives good peace of mind when your away I suppose.
220a0c56537f658991f42a8e817f7a1a.jpg

Reactions: jrumball, Audi Bairn and daytonamart
I don't get it

I don't get it

The owner has attached a piece of foam to each side of the car to stop anyone bashing it with a door.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ and Adam14
**** me yeah

Done it....
b90ffacb71010751ecd6f21712844bdb.jpg

Maidenhead Aquatics @ Carr Farm Garden Centre this morning, well out of the way of the zombies:

Park

Reactions: tuningman73, Jcbmally, Alan66 and 2 others
d5277d6bf0619bc64acbe27c0fe98ee1.jpg

IKEA Parking, Came back to find this brand new 69 Plate RS5 owner having the same idea as me

Reactions: S32B, Audi Bairn, daytonamart and 4 others
Ikea Tottenham, great hatched area either side to stop Zombies parking there.

IKEA T

Reactions: Blu-iTT, BarryG79, rvtb101 and 2 others
Now there's an idea. I have no idea why it's even hatched off, great space though!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Bryant1998
Now there's an idea. I have no idea why it's even hatched off, great space though!
I was thinking that too - no obvious reason to me either.
Initially thinking its because its near the junction but then your space would've been hatched too in that case

Reactions: daytonamart
I was giddy when I found the space, however once I started taking the pics the missus' eyes were rolling. Didn't care, those who know, know!

Reactions: Blu-iTT, BarryG79, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Am I taking parking our new X3 a bit too far lol

f4D5EXZl.jpg

Reactions: daytonamart, A4A4, Goner and 6 others
No, all seems to be in order here!

Reactions: Bryant1998, Jcbmally and Bristle Hound
The guy in the Merc was also at it :p

Parking

Reactions: daytonamart, A4A4, Bells and 9 others