Extreme Parking

Almost as good as the parking space on your avatar pic....:hubbahubba:
Who is she?
Michelle Jenneke, she became famous for her 'different' warm up routine:

Love the look on the face of the girl in green to the left, you just know she's thinking "B*tch" lmao :D

Reactions: jungle650, batch, Gazwould and 3 others
Michelle Jenneke, she became famous for her 'different' warm up routine:

Love the look on the face of the girl in green to the left, you just know she's thinking "B*tch" lmao :D

Lol......Great warm up though...:wub:

Reactions: Rob2k68
I'm feeling warmed up too .

I totally advocate the use of hot pants in women's athletics .

Reactions: AudiNutta, Scottyg, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Ahem - back on topic :D

My 'issues' with parking haven't improved with the arrival of my S4 lol

Reactions: AudiNutta, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 4 others
In the south of France at the moment,
parking here is a whole new level. An inch is considered " room to manouver ". I would be having kittens if I had driven my beloved down here!

Mind you even with our hire car old habits are hard to shake.... Furthest, safest spot possible....

Nice car the Jaaaag, ( sorry you have to say it like that!) but the satnav is so sloooow.

Ps.. Thought the Mrs had over packed ( kitchen sink n all , 3 cases ( 2 med and one soft large bag + toot in boot) the Jaaaag confirmed it !!:notworking:

+ 1 laaarrge Case inside as well !... Oops

Jungle

Reactions: Simon L, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Not a bad hire car.

Where we drive in Spain is empty compared to French roads. Plenty spaces to park and definitely not as good hire cars.

That multi-story one is the prefect spot.

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and jungle650
Went premium on the hire car... Multi storey was a great spot but god it was so tight getting round and down to it. The place is designed with Renault twizzy's in mind i think not barges like the Jaaaag.

Nice to fly the flag though!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Went premium on the hire car... Multi storey was a great spot but god it was so tight getting round and down to it. The place is designed with Renault twizzy's in mind i think not barges like the Jaaaag.

Nice to fly the flag though!
Every time I mention the Jaaaguarrr I think of Jeremy Clarkson...lol
10lktb.jpg

Reactions: AudiNutta, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 2 others
That car park looks like a murder scene :D

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Deepest extreme of the Tesco car park right in the off shoot click n collect area :-

IMG 0602

Reactions: AudiNutta, Audi Bairn, Scottyg and 9 others
Deepest extreme of the Tesco car park right in the off shoot click n collect area :-

View attachment 101222
Nice pic Rob...:yes:
Those trolleys look quite 'sinnister' to me though..:scared2:
ps I wonder if the trolley forum have an extreme parking thread...lol

Reactions: AudiNutta, SpeedyFrog, S32B and 2 others
DSC 0018

Nice big bays...lol
Llandudno....

Reactions: AudiNutta, albu, Audi Bairn and 6 others
Just been out to grab a couple of things and took no chances :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound, pburv, Scottyg and 6 others
Doesn't look very extreme but this is the overflow car park and it was empty when I got there. Lots of horror parking in the main car park so glad I went extreme .....

IMG 0781

Reactions: pburv, MattSedg and Gordo77
Was at IKEA in Glasgow a few weeks ago... never got a picture, however can you guess which space I parked in? there was only 20-30 cars in the place as it was almost closing time... but that's no reason to park close ;)

Bonus points for getting the exact space!

Capture

This lot were fighting over the last space in the parking lot...:whistle2:
osama-bin-laden-family-jet-crash.jpg

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Carlin4737, Simon L and 3 others
Tucked out of the way at the side of Debenhams .....
IMG 1001

Reactions: Toonsoldier91, pburv, slicko4211 and 6 others
Tucked out of the way at the side of Debenhams .....
View attachment 104160
Hope you were quick as that isn't an end space and nice motors in cars parks seem to be a magnet for old heaps to use an adjacent space. Mate of mine has a little door ding on his S3. No paint damage but it is on the rear wheel arch so rod people can't get to it to push it out. He is gutted.

Hope you were quick as that isn't an end space and nice motors in cars parks seem to be a magnet for old heaps to use an adjacent space. Mate of mine has a little door ding on his S3. No paint damage but it is on the rear wheel arch so rod people can't get to it to push it out. He is gutted.

You're right mate I could have gone ultra extreme and parked at the end of the next bay where the Ford is. Luckily it's pretty quiet at the side and was the same when I got back! Sat in the coffee shop watching the crazy parking shinnanigans out front - very scary indeed !!!! Sorry to hear about your mates car hope it's easily sorted.

Reactions: pburv, Gordo77 and jaypers777
Spot of lunch

Reactions: pburv, Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and 1 other person

Can they not get behind the wheel arch lining? Few years back my Z4 got a door ring in the same place, and the guy from Dent Devils did exactly that. Did an amazing job as well.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Hope i can join in sneakily with my A4.

no other spaces available, so chose a nice Scirocco and parked over 2 bays
57CD1576-7CCB-46A4-A699-6223227AB837.jpg

My other choice was this one... A line of brand new cars coned off (probably for a display or something at work) so why not park a audi beside them to show a proper car...
39DC8CA6-4D01-489B-B90A-EBCA8EEE54AB.jpg

Normally park over the walkway at work. Got a pathway down centre of car park which is the size of 1 normal space. Stick the wheels on the white line(or just over) and means that the person beside you isnt going to open a door on your car.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pook and pburv
A lot of this is very funny, but I have been doing the lonely car parking for many years , much to the chagrin of passengers. The one spot I will evade at all costs is one that has a car with 2 doors, and any vehicle with baby seats in it.

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Simon L, Gordo77 and 3 others
Does anyone else take a photo of the car next to you when leaving your car next to someone in case you come back to a door ding etc? and also give the car a full check all around when you return to make sure there's no damage?

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Scottyg, richinsoton and 3 others
Hope i can join in sneakily with my A4.

no other spaces available, so chose a nice Scirocco and parked over 2 bays
57CD1576-7CCB-46A4-A699-6223227AB837.jpg

My other choice was this one... A line of brand new cars coned off (probably for a display or something at work) so why not park a audi beside them to show a proper car...
39DC8CA6-4D01-489B-B90A-EBCA8EEE54AB.jpg

Normally park over the walkway at work. Got a pathway down centre of car park which is the size of 1 normal space. Stick the wheels on the white line(or just over) and means that the person beside you isnt going to open a door on your car.

A bit risky with the first photo I reckon... I've seen people get quite irritated when 2 spaces are occupied like that.

Reactions: pburv, albu, SpeedyFrog and 4 others
Does anyone else take a photo of the car next to you when leaving your car next to someone in case you come back to a door ding etc? and also give the car a full check all around when you return to make sure there's no damage?
Yep! I sometimes feel it necessary when parking is at a premium...You never know...lol

Reactions: richinsoton, Pook, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

Yep afraid so, I think the last one was an SUV with a tow bar, just in case....

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and SamR92
Yeah, parking over two spaces is a no no, sure way to get your car keyed by some jealous/irritated moron :(

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Gordo77
Trafford Centre today. Was only popping in for an hour or would have parked even further away. Nothing next to me when I got back
IMG 0030

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Raul_sbd, Rob2k68 and 6 others