Extreme Parking

Just hope he's not unlucky like this guy:

Feel so sorry for him:

Lol. Seen that one before.Made me laugh..but yes you got to feel sorry for him.Different matter if he was showing off but he wasn't....:hopelessness:

Reactions: Mojave96, Rob2k68 and Max-Robbo
Garden centre again today, the normal 'safe' overflow car park was full, so I used the overflow for the overflow car park...but still got out of the way :D

Reactions: Scottyg, Baldyone, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Extreme offroading more like..lol
lol when I got out I thought "Ohhh this ground is a bit soft" then remembered all 4 wheels turn and walked off not bothered ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
And I hope a branch didn't fall onto it. But the tree sap .... yuk!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
I follow a Facebook page entitled 'Parking Like A **** In Cheshire' and just seen this. S3 driver has done all of the sensible things.....end space etc. Wonder what they thought when returning to the car!

Reactions: Broonie22, Scottyg, Daveotto and 4 others
That is extremely bad on the part of that Fiesta - first thing I would have done would be to check to see if there was a baby seat in the passenger side rear - eeek !!

Reactions: Scottyg and pburv
Back of Burleydam garden centre today, had a nice chat with the lady that owned the S1 :)

IMG 3552

Reactions: Scottyg, pburv and Rob2k68
'Lady' and 'S1'.......there are some unanswered questions here but I'm not sure this is the right forum for them! :hubbahubba:
lol she was too old for me ;) Funny how cars bridge gaps though, two petrol heads can just chat like they have known each other for ages! I was still in my work gear and probably look 'tired' after a 10 hour shift, she obviously had plenty of money by the way she looked, spoke and how she was dressed etc. yet we managed to chat for about 15 mins :) Her husband has also imported a big V8 Mustang from America and she knew all about the engine, mpg etc.!!! Fast cars and rich women that like them, what a combination :D

Reactions: Mojave96, Scottyg, jaypers777 and 3 others
lol she was too old for me ;) Funny how cars bridge gaps though, two petrol heads can just chat like they have known each other for ages! I was still in my work gear and probably look 'tired' after a 10 hour shift, she obviously had plenty of money by the way she looked, spoke and how she was dressed etc. yet we managed to chat for about 15 mins :) Her husband has also imported a big V8 Mustang from America and she knew all about the engine, mpg etc.!!! Fast cars and rich women that like them, what a combination :D
Ky jelly is known to bridge gaps as well...:hopelessness:
So I'm told...lol

Reactions: AllBlack-All7, Mojave96, Scottyg and 3 others

Never stopped Tom Cruise !! ;o)

Reactions: Scottyg, Jassyo06 and pburv
Left next to this
Park1
came back to this
Park2

Reactions: Scottyg, S32B, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
I'm going to have get on board and start doing the extreme parking.

A few days ago I thought I had bird poop on my car from the door frame going down to the bottom part of the passenger door.

So I was praying for a rain to wash off the visible dirt.

That happened yesterday while I was at the lot at the grocery.

This morning going to my car as I looked closer, see that wasn't all bird poop as I thought.
20160530_082622.jpg

I just got this OptiCoated a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AllBlack-All7, batch, pburv and 1 other person

A few days ago I thought I had bird poop on my car from the door frame going down to the bottom part of the passenger door.

This morning going to my car as I looked closer, see that wasn't all bird poop as I thought.
20160530_082622.jpg

KidTq1S.gif
your use of images and gifs to express your feelings is next level

Reactions: Scottyg, batch, pburv and 2 others

20160530_082622.jpg

KidTq1S.gif

Sorry to see this GG - hope it polishes out ??!!

As Matt said above top marks for the CM Punk gif.

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and MattSedg
Maybe not extreme but well thought out
269f8e868214b1613ba8691c3601d002.jpg

3204c9a15270dc289c187c8d7acef804.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: AudiNutta, Scottyg, pburv and 1 other person

20160530_082622.jpg

KidTq1S.gif
Your reflection says it all you look well p**s'd off.
I hate people who damage your car and don't have the b**ls to own up......grrrr
I hope you get it sorted GG :friends:

Reactions: Rob2k68
Your reflection says it all you look well p**s'd off.
I hate people who damage your car and don't have the b**ls to own up......grrrr
I hope you get it sorted GG :friends:

That and people who make light of it when you say "Watch the car".

My neighbour was cutting the hedge between our drives, I put the car on the road out of the way! I turned around just in time to see him walking backwards with the trimmers pointing behind him going straight for the side of my car!!! I shouted "Watch my car", he stopped turned around laughed and said "Ohhh it's miles away" and gave me a look as if I was crazy...he was less than a foot from hitting it. I felt like punching him on the nose :D

Reactions: Mojave96, Pook, Rob2k68 and 3 others
@gamegenie you look like you're going to punch someone, or throw your phone at something! Looks like a trolley's been bashed into it. Did you get it seen to?

Reactions: gamegenie, Rob2k68, pburv and 1 other person
@gamegenie you look like you're going to punch someone, or throw your phone at something! Looks like a trolley's been bashed into it. Did you get it seen to?
I'm checking on quotes right now.
I'm debating if I should take it to the Detailer place that applied my OpticCoat Pro for the door ding repair, or take it to the Audi Dealership and have their trusted 3D Dent repair shops work on it.

My thinking on this is 2-fold.

if I take it to the 3D Repair shop, I can expect no oddities from repair if they have to tear down the door to remove the dent since they work with my Audi dealer.

If I take it to the Alln1 Detailer, I can expect no oddities to the OptiCoat Pro paint they put on, and I'd imagine they probably would reapply to the doors after they clean up the dent and marks.

I'm also thinking (probably overthinking now), that I probably could get a courtesy vehicle if I drop it off with the Audi dealer for them to deliver it to the 3D Repair shop.

But again, I might end up with a whopping service charge on the repair if I go the dealer route.

Where as I already got a quote from the Alln1 detailer that said from the photo it will probably be between $200-$300 for the ding repair and paint touch up.

Waiting on the estimated quote from from the 3D Repair Shop right now..

Decisions...Decisions..
kOBFuwJ.png

Reactions: Daveotto and Rob2k68

20160530_082622.jpg

KidTq1S.gif
This sucks!
I don't know who I despise more... The people who do this kind of damage on purpose (jealousy?) or the ones who don't give a **** when they do damages and just ****** off like nothing happened...
Hope you get it sorted soon as good as new.

Reactions: JulianW, Rob2k68 and pburv
The 3D Paint repair gave me a quick unintelligible estimate from the pic I text them that I'm looking at $150. I might go with them.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
The 3D Paint repair gave me a quick unintelligible estimate from the pic I text them that I'm looking at $150. I might go with them.
Good luck..If it's possible get them to do a 'before and after' pic to compare...:friends:

The roof of my favourite extreme car park just in a different corner today thought I'd be daring .....

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Jassyo06, pburv and 1 other person
I fully understand parking in a far corner of a car park for door dings etc

But do you guys not worry about higher break-in risk in a secluded part of the car park?

That and people who make light of it when you say "Watch the car".

My neighbour was cutting the hedge between our drives, I put the car on the road out of the way! I turned around just in time to see him walking backwards with the trimmers pointing behind him going straight for the side of my car!!! I shouted "Watch my car", he stopped turned around laughed and said "Ohhh it's miles away" and gave me a look as if I was crazy...he was less than a foot from hitting it. I felt like punching him on the nose :D

probably drives a vauxhall. maybe return the favour and drive a 44 tonne truck 6 inches from his house and see what the hypocrite does

Just old and complacent!

My CCTV caught his wife reversing into a wheelie bin the other day after the binmen had left it behind her car! When I saw her I mentioned it and asked "Did it damage your car?" She said "I didn't look, it only pushed it along a bit"....Straight away I thought: These are the type that reverse into you in a car park and then drive off thinking "I only just touched it, it will be OK"!!! :(

Reactions: AudiNutta, Mojave96, slicko4211 and 4 others
3D Dent Repair (PDR) looked at my car today, and said that spot the door ding dent is at, is the worst spot for dent. Saying its located where there is no easy way to get behind the door to pop it up, he referred me to a body shop.

Got a hefty quote from the dealer's body shop as he said because of that uneasy position of the dent that they are going to have to strip and repair the crease and repaint that will cost me $760.

I'm waiting on a final estimate from the detailer that put on my Opticoat, he looked at it today too, said it might be higher than the $200-300 he text me from my pic, but he was saying they are likely going to have to drill a hole in the door to reach that dent if they can't get to it from the door tear down.

*deep sigh*

mjcry1.png

Reactions: AllBlack-All7 and pburv