Extreme Parking

Those spaces are to die for....look as big as the parent + child in the local Tesco. Not been into the new car park at the Lexicon shopping centre in Bracknell ( no need to _ at a push I can walk ! ) but my brother in law ( who's VERY fussy) says 'they are not too bad. There are some good ones in Norwich. The way the construction is ( it's all below ground level) there are various places ( supports etc) that are too small for two cars but fit one VERY nicely:smiley:
Also never park next to a two/three door car -look at the door lengths...……….

Those spaces are to die for....look as big as the parent + child in the local Tesco. Not been into the new car park at the Lexicon shopping centre in Bracknell ( no need to _ at a push I can walk ! ) but my brother in law ( who's VERY fussy) says 'they are not too bad. There are some good ones in Norwich. The way the construction is ( it's all below ground level) there are various places ( supports etc) that are too small for two cars but fit one VERY nicely:smiley:
Haven't seen many good parking spaces in Norwich.. Chapelfield is alright though

Haven't seen many good parking spaces in Norwich.. Chapelfield is alright though

I find Castle Mall in Norwich to be better than Chapperfield. Try St Stepehens car park top floor, usually empty.

Reactions: daytonamart
I find Castle Mall in Norwich to be better than Chapperfield. Try St Stepehens car park top floor, usually empty.
Ooh true. Haven't been to St Stephens in years. Rose Lane is quite nice space wise and usually empty, albeit a really weird car park.

Yeah the Lexicon isn't too bad, only been a couple of times though.. Parked next to an rs3 on this occasion :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190101-174823.jpg
    Screenshot_20190101-174823.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 203
Yes Castle Mall I was thinking of.
You have to be early-ish as the bigger plots are quickly taken ( often by small cars .... argh

Yeah the Lexicon isn't too bad, only been a couple of times though.. Parked next to an rs3 on this occasion :)
That's the place I got my ticket for parking "over the line" !

TX.
34e45d530d97c79ffdf9363fe87ed589.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn and S32B
You could not park any further away at this shopping outlet's carpark. But still came back to find another Audi driver with the same idea.

IMG 20181231 160506

Reactions: Kondax, Terminator x, S32B and 2 others
Hi All,
So today some ******** in a nice car pulled into the parking space beside me & parked over the white separating line, and knocked my car with his door twice as he struggled to get out.
I ventured out as he walked away just to check if there was any damage and he turned back to ask what was wrong - I simply replied that he could have apologised and I would not think anymore of it. He then walked straight up into my face and said he was not aware that he had, so I asked why did he look back and come up to me. He then asked if I was calling him a liar which I confirmed I did - then the expletives rained down as he walked away - Happy new Year !!

Fullsizeoutput 19ad

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Pook
Typical ****** mentality....you just can't reason with people like that. :rage:
Even when are clearly 100% at fault they will never admit it, and more often than not resort to aggression.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Blu-iTT, S32B and 1 other person
Nice respectfull bit of parking today...

Reactions: daytonamart, rvtb101, Jcbmally and 5 others
Hi All,
So today some ******** in a nice car pulled into the parking space beside me & parked over the white separating line, and knocked my car with his door twice as he struggled to get out.
I ventured out as he walked away just to check if there was any damage and he turned back to ask what was wrong - I simply replied that he could have apologised and I would not think anymore of it. He then walked straight up into my face and said he was not aware that he had, so I asked why did he look back and come up to me. He then asked if I was calling him a liar which I confirmed I did - then the expletives rained down as he walked away - Happy new Year !!

View attachment 172894
I always have respect for other people's cars no matter if it's brand new or 10 years old, it's still their car! But with idiots like that I'm afraid I'd have just put a knee to his door :)

lol https://rate-driver.co.uk/KS57DLE

Last edited:
Reactions: RS5 JON, CHEZ, Adam14 and 7 others
3592D3AE 9D39 4E2A A49F 6AD145FCE836
Must be the day for sensible parking. Think the one behind was in Noggy Blue too. And he got closer to the curb than me, must try harder!

Reactions: Kondax, oli356, Jcbmally and 2 others
And he got closer to the curb than me, must try harder!
I would have called a taxi to get me to the kerb there. :D
Only kidding of course :innocent: but I have seen myself angle my drivers door mirror down in situations like that, having a couple of goes going forwards and backwards trying to get as close as I dare to the kerb just short of scraping my alloys.
The obvious theory is to allow maximum room to the neighbouring space for somebody to park between their lines......but then you come back and find somebody has used all that room and more to come into your space! :anguished: You just cant win sometimes!

Reactions: Bells, Jcbmally, Pook and 1 other person
When you have two bays to park why park in one . And before you jump in with your comments no, the o/s was not close to the wall infanct I was able to open the door without worrying about hitting the wall.

37ffdc59068905623570558b36c32e70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: martin1984 and Pook
I would have called a taxi to get me to the kerb there. :D
Only kidding of course :innocent: but I have seen myself angle my drivers door mirror down in situations like that, having a couple of goes going forwards and backwards trying to get as close as I dare to the kerb just short of scraping my alloys.
The obvious theory is to allow maximum room to the neighbouring space for somebody to park between their lines......but then you come back and find somebody has used all that room and more to come into your space! :anguished: You just cant win sometimes!
Yea it happens far too often, very infuriating. Oh I never touch my mirror, my head literally hangs out of the window in that situation, I’ve no shame in saying ha.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Ron240
When you have two bays to park why park in one . And before you jump in with your comments no, the o/s was not close to the wall infanct I was able to open the door without worrying about hitting the wall.

37ffdc59068905623570558b36c32e70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta watch out for those drain pipe protectors, I bumped my bro’s old mondeo a while back on one of those, still the only time I have ever pranged a car in the slightest, just trust it wasn’t in my car lol

Reactions: martin1984 and V6_Man
Whole floor to myself, underground, Res delete. Need I say more? :p
fd2aa466b5b9227f62e1e2023f11e7bd.jpg
312f8f73d779b4f39b47db54640e1dee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, daydotz, Jcbmally and 9 others
Its hard not too!!! better with a larger car park though so not got to slam the brakes on so much haha.

Reactions: Adam14
oops had trouble uploading photo

100 0521

Reactions: V6_Man, Jcbmally, Pook and 3 others
100 0419
I know it's not another Audi.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Audi Bairn
Its hard not too!!! better with a larger car park though so not got to slam the brakes on so much haha.
True! But not spoilt for choice here in the centre of Cambridge!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: oli356
Sometimes you just get lucky...

Reactions: Kondax, daydotz, Leevr and 9 others
Sometimes you just get lucky...

Reactions: martin1984 and AlS3BE
Is there a door by those white lines? Perfect space if not, I always worry parking near doors/walkways!
No, I checked that. It's a service panel . Lol

Reactions: S32B
Still a small gap could have moved over a bit more. :witless:
Yes i checked the bush was not close enough to touch the car too :yes:.

y4mnOLROBx7KtwMe0c3qJ3RGGStFqELliZKuwQSV1vSLpkITOcEP5XBKUH-amDE6S3_SCUpZ2tEXYBXUVSMUvqfmPTpVRZek3LAlK3-f3Oot9Lz-CAkFAt2M6Y3qikUp2lGGKDUtlzFMQvb0H-ctyXyKEnGimI_UZqiRtpQqKLd3RKFQ4Vh3HGu2eup5fY-yf5Si6G523GyagaRfXg6WxIxJQ

Reactions: A4A4, Pook, daydotz and 6 others
A numpty at work

D0466738 B7D9 4E17 8A28 CC42C62B69CA

Reactions: A4A4, Pook, Kondax and 4 others
Here's one from a couple of years back in a hotel in France. Missus well impressed as per usual!

Ll 50

Reactions: A4A4, Kondax, BarryG79 and 5 others