Extreme Parking

The Challinor

BarryG79

5a49ff3a05ebb67d7061dc1579ee21cd.jpg

Here’s one to get us back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S32B

Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village, 2 weeks before christmas on a Sunday! Not many know about this area of parking, as it just looks like the entrance is for deliveries :yahoo:

c-oaks.jpg

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
5a49ff3a05ebb67d7061dc1579ee21cd.jpg

Here’s one to get us back on track

Remarkably quiet car park.

And did you cross the road to buy some furniture? :tonguewink:

BarryG79

Remarkably quiet car park.

And did you cross the road to buy some furniture? :tonguewink:

Yeah was a mid week visit so all the old people were park at the door lol.

No not this time, Mrs G wasn’t with me. Had parked up to eat my lunch and nipped into the Adidas outlet while there lol

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Yeah was a mid week visit so all the old people were park at the door lol.

No not this time, Mrs G wasn’t with me. Had parked up to eat my lunch and nipped into the Adidas outlet while there lol

Although I've driven past it a few times the past week, I've not been into Sterling for a few years but they used to have a small motor museum near the cafe containing some interesting cars which belonged to the son of the owners (Knowles?). I recall an XJ220 amongst them.

BarryG79

Although I've driven past it a few times the past week, I've not been into Sterling for a few years but they used to have a small motor museum near the cafe containing some interesting cars which belonged to the son of the owners (Knowles?). I recall an XJ220 amongst them.

That’s right, remember visiting that a number of years ago too. Think it closed after he died. Must be a car family, quite regularly see the mother in her Merc SL, must be in her late 70’s lol. Think you are right with Knowles too. I cover Clacks area with work so over that way couple of times a month.

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
That’s right, remember visiting that a number of years ago too. Think it closed after he died. Must be a car family, quite regularly see the mother in her Merc SL, must be in her late 70’s lol. Think you are right with Knowles too. I cover Clacks area with work so over that way couple of times a month.

Yeah, I couldn't recall if the museum was created before or after his death. Just looked it up, all very tragic eh. I'm sure they use to live across the road from us when I was a nipper in Stirling, I'll check that with my parents.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...k_kills_father_of_four_on_holiday_in_Majorca/

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Pr*ck

06d7d18dfa2a058f747445783cc588b8.jpg

Last edited:

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Last edited:

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Bad car, dreadful parking (abandonded!)..... tow it and crush it!

The picture doesn’t really do justice but he had loads for parking space not only to his left but in front as well to park properly. He could’ve easily parked it within the space very very easily. Shows the ‘can’t be bothered’ attitude!

S32B

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Found a friend today.
Shame my car was so filthy so couldn’t see a true comparison of Mystic vs Navarra blue. Mystic is more purple but very similar.
View attachment 144520 **** quality picture as the file was too large so had to ruin it.

Mine is a similar shade of road grit brown as yours currently lol

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Tut tut!

So was mine, but now nice and clean courtesy of Stirling Audi
Did jet wash it before that got there mits on it though to get most of the crud off.

dealer wash?!?!

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
I know I know, but they did do a good job to be honest. But it was dark when I collected it

haha fair enough, my last car got washed by lake district audi, and whoever did it did a nice job honestly.

Mark_86

Pr*ck

06d7d18dfa2a058f747445783cc588b8.jpg

Wow! I have no words... "boat to the kerb sir?"

In honesty, I bet that's an 'old boy or lady'... that sort of car and needs to get their spec savers prescription amended it seems.

S32B

And this is why we have to 'Extreme park'!!!

In the news yesterday:

oli356

Omg and they just drove off!

M

Mojave96

In the news yesterday:
It's not safe on these streets, you be careful out there this New Year's lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User

In the news yesterday:

The world is full of ar*e*oles. And if you ask them they’ll be like, “it’s just a car and a small scratch’.

BarryG79

Car park fire at Liverpool's Echo Arena destroys 1,400 vehicleshttp://news.sky.com/story/fire-has-destroyed-all-vehicles-in-large-liverpool-car-park-police-say-11191272

Would this make you think twice about parking in a multi storey car park?
Unbelievable how many cars were destroyed! Never really noticed before in car parks, but would have thought that sprinkler systems would have been installed?

SamR92

Car park fire at Liverpool's Echo Arena destroys 1,400 vehicleshttp://news.sky.com/story/fire-has-destroyed-all-vehicles-in-large-liverpool-car-park-police-say-11191272

Would this make you think twice about parking in a multi storey car park?
Unbelievable how many cars were destroyed! Never really noticed before in car parks, but would have thought that sprinkler systems would have been installed?

Jeez! Bet it was a Prius or something charging that sparked it. Guess that’ll be another increase in premiums.

As for sprinklers, don’t think I’ve ever noticed them in any multi-storeys near me. The flat I rented last year had an underground car park below the building, that didn’t have either, and was only built 2 years ago. Plenty smoke detectors tho

BarryG79

Jeez! Bet it was a Prius or something charging that sparked it. Guess that’ll be another increase in premiums.

As for sprinklers, don’t think I’ve ever noticed them in any multi-storeys near me. The flat I rented last year had an underground car park below the building, that didn’t have either, and was only built 2 years ago. Plenty smoke detectors tho

Old Landie Defender apparently.

1future

Black Edition
Used to use that site yeas ago, had a quick look and couldn’t see Tesco Hanley in there where I tend to go the most now.

Tesco Meir is alright

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
not really extreme as there were still too many cars around me for my liking, but not such a bad spot.....was twitching a bit trying to get tight up to that plywood sheeting.
20180127_145430.jpg
20180127_145444.jpg

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Or the light, or someone smashing their way into your boot as they think it’s the fire exit
or the ford cmax parked in the bay ahead of me.....with them stickers in the back window showing how many kids and pets are in the family :gun2:

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
I never post on here maybe twice l have,but l dont put myself in the position that l need to do extreme parking,got the Mrs car for that and we dont give a flying monkeys about that yin as its a company car