Extended Warranty Costs

beemerboy9

Reaction score
Having bought my Approved Used vehicle one year ago, I have now been offered a quote to extend my Audi warranty for another year. For my BITDi Avant it would be £577, whereas for a 3-litre A8 it would be £1,108 and a 4.0-litre S6 would be £1,668. No extended warranty offered on an RS6!
I presume these sort of differences would apply to other warranty companies and might need to be factored into the buying/upgrading decision.

Who's that with? I costed an S6 warranty with Audi, with £500 xs and it came in around £1.150

My 2.0TDI Ultra extended warranty quote with £250xs, 10k miles per year, total cover was £300 via Audi. Not pleased Audi Connect license is about to expire and cost £11.50 per month!

Who's that with? I costed an S6 warranty with Audi, with £500 xs and it came in around £1.150
My quoted prices from Audi were with no excess. I was interested in the relative amounts between the cars. The cost of the RS6 is in fact the same as the S6.

I didn't buy an extended warranty for my A6 S-Line 3.0 TDi Avant because I never buy such things. Glad I didn't, because in the 8 years since then NOTHING has gone wrong with the car, at all, apart from the rear wiper motor which I replaced myself. It's been the most reliable car I've ever had. My son has an A3 and says similar. So, my advice would be, don't bother.

Reactions: J10NMM