Extended LED lighting - footwell lighting

kiter

Reaction score
Not been driving in the dark much this last while but I was last night and noticed that there doesn't appear to be any footwell lighting in the front passenger side of my car, driver side and both rear footwells all have it, before I make a fool of myself at the dealers and ask for this to be looked at I'm assuming there should be lighting in all of the footwells? Thanks

definitely! Assume you haven't done anything in the individual settings (not even sure if this is an option) as maybe turned right down on that side?

Yes check the MMI car settings first, then go make a fool of yourself ;-)

Reactions: NevMan
yeah I've done that and I can brighten dim the footwell settings but not an option to turn individual ones on or off. Its in for the UTR next week so they can investigate when its in with them.

Not been driving in the dark much this last while but I was last night and noticed that there doesn't appear to be any footwell lighting in the front passenger side of my car, driver side and both rear footwells all have it, before I make a fool of myself at the dealers and ask for this to be looked at I'm assuming there should be lighting in all of the footwells? Thanks
It seems ok on mine, you can see for yourself when we meet up this weekend :icon thumright: