Extended bolts for spacers

Keefy

Reaction score
Need to get some extended bolts for spacers, but wondering if anywhere does extended 'star-drive' bolts so I can use the OEM tool and not have to get locking bolts?
Also, are the OEM hex-bolts a standard diameter? (Can't measure right now unfortunately).

Bill sells bolts for these mate but you will need to buy new locking bolts...

The ones he keeps are long enough to be used on 15mm spacers uncut but you will need to trim them a tad for 10mm spacers especially for the front..

OEM wheels use radius seats...

<tuffty/>

Yeah, have messaged Bill but he needs to know more details:
"Do you have sufficient diameter in your wheels to accommodate normal Hex head bolts?"

I'm assuming that's the diameter of the hex head itself
- can't remember if it's 17mm or 19mm on OEM RSTTs?

Bill sells bolts for these mate but you will need to buy new locking bolts...

The ones he keeps are long enough to be used on 15mm spacers uncut but you will need to trim them a tad for 10mm spacers especially for the front..

OEM wheels use radius seats...

<tuffty/>

you asked for splines, which is only lockers, and the splines are specific for the lockers.. not the same splines..
i think you are perhaps confused..

spline drive bolts are available for non-std wheels where usually they are multifitment drilled...
17mm hex is std... you just need slightly longer bolts which I quoted you for.. Asking for splines was'nt relevant I dont think for what you actually want.

Apologies for the confusion - didn't know what you meant by 'splines' and was wondering if you can get longer versions of the OEM lockers so the 'star' tool can still be used.

Will take this back to email :icon_thumright: